Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Even in a Loss, I am proud of how this team played @ tacks

Tough loss for sure. The good thing is how well the young players are performing.With 4 picks in the top 2 rounds and plenty of salary cap room, this team should be able to fill whatever holes are necessary. After just 2 games, it is apparent that Robinson, Shennault and Henderson will turn out to be great additions. Hopefully Chaisson and Bartch will develop as the year goes on and eventually be solid starters. Finally, I believe Minshew has done enough to indicate he can be very effective in a West Coast scheme- especially with a coordinator like Gruden. He didn't have his best game today, but they were still in it until the end.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Valiant effort by the team. We need a pass rush.

(09-20-2020, 04:51 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: also note the game ending int. was by a former jaguar we got rid of cause we thought he stinks. laundry playedfor us a few years ago.

Are you [BLEEP] kidding me? Harold Landry drafted by the tittians.

(09-20-2020, 04:05 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Despite being down by 14 more than once, the team kept fighting back.  The offense kept us in this game.  

The defense allowed 24 points in the first half but tightened up greatly in the second.

The team still had a chance to win with less than 1 min left in the game.  Cheers boys!

Who are you and what have you done with mvp?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(09-20-2020, 06:20 PM)copycat Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 04:05 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Despite being down by 14 more than once, the team kept fighting back.  The offense kept us in this game.  

The defense allowed 24 points in the first half but tightened up greatly in the second.

The team still had a chance to win with less than 1 min left in the game.  Cheers boys!

Who are you and what have you done with mvp?

I call it like I see it.

When there is a reason to gripe, I gripe.  If there is a reason to be happy, I cheer!
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2020, 07:35 PM by Rockman1966.)

All I ask for is for the team to be competitive. This team was on this game until the end. They were definitely competitive,
A very entertaining gsme.

Tacks drafted Landry out of Boston College in 2018. He was a high pick, pretty sure he was a 1st rounder. I cant think of any Landry here in recent memory (not saying there hasn't been)

I remember letting go of B Marshall and he turned out pretty good for a few years
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES 
ATLANTS BRAVES 

Yep. It's a young team who gut it out until the end. Can't complain too much, especially with what most of us thought the season was going to look like after the "fire sale" offseason.

The team certainly showed more than any of the young Gus teams, at least.

Hopefully they keep growing as the season progresses.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2020, 06:50 AM by The Real Marty.)

(09-20-2020, 04:07 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: The future looks bright.

Agree.  This team still might collapse from injuries and lack of depth, but it does look like we have built a good core of young talent.

Before the first game, I thought this team could be as bad as 1-15.  The first two games, we've played like a 10-6 team.   Ultimately, I am expecting 6-10 with the arrow pointing up.  Obviously, the most important thing is, we seem to have our quarterback.  We don't need to waste resources trying to trade up for Trevor Lawrence or some other guy.

It still looks like lack of depth, at least on the defensive side but if the offense is that much improved then Caldwell can focus on the defense for next season.