Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Deshaun Watson seems to think jaguars take him at 4..

Bets? Jags do not take him at 4.
Blakes Life Matters

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Watson didn't bring up our Jaguars, Dan Patrick did so I don't get it that he, Watson feels that our Jaguars are primed to select him at the #4 selection within the 2017 NFL Draft.

IJS.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:Bets? Jags do not take him at 4.

BET!

NH3...
"AZANE"

We do not have a good track record of drafting QBs, especially in the 1st round

Watson is at best a round two guy and that's only because this years crop of QB's is horrible. Next year he would slide to the 4th or 5th round.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Watson is at best a round two guy and that's only because this years crop of QB's is horrible. Next year he would slide to the 4th or 5th round.

<div><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/MoveTheSticks'>Daniel Jeremiah‏<span style="color:rgb(29,161,242);"><span style="font-size:1px;">Verified account</span> </span>@MoveTheSticks</a>
<div>
<div>Following
</div>

<div>
<div>More
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

<p class="" style="font-size:27px;">Latest I'm hearing...might see a run on QBs, but it'll be late 1st not top 15. Chance only 1 QB in top 15. Then 3-4 go late 1st.

He'll be part of the run whenever it happens, certainly not the first off the board.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Bets? Jags do not take him at 4.

Quote:BET!

NH3...

Call it. Cold one at a tailgate? In the Bud Zone? A uber flattering comment to the winner?
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Is he? He reminds me an awful lot of Vince Young.
He is nothing like Vince Young besides being an athletic black QB 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Tebows arm? Tebow had one of the stronger arms in the league and one of the best deep ball. He just had accuracy issues in the short to mid game. Tebow arm was far from weak

Fair enough, but the last time I heard of such constant complaints regarding accuracy, it was complaints about Tebow's arm. But sure I'll give you that Tebow had a much stronger arm than Watson.

'02

Quote: 

<div style="margin-left:58px;color:rgb(20,23,26);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">
<div>Daniel Jeremiah‏<span style="color:rgb(29,161,242);"><span style="font-size:1px;">Verified account</span> </span>@MoveTheSticks
<div>
<div>Following
</div>

<div>
<div>More
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

<p style="font-size:27px;">Latest I'm hearing...might see a run on QBs, but it'll be late 1st not top 15. Chance only 1 QB in top 15. Then 3-4 go late 1st.

He'll be part of the run whenever it happens, certainly not the first off the board.

</div>

I see multiple teams eyeing Mahomes which is why I now think the Saints take him at #11. If they pass I'm guessing the Cards take Mahomes at #13.

Trubisky is going top 10.

I can see Kizer and Watson possibly going late 20s.

'02

I don't see this team drafting Watson at 4.  If some team is willing to trade up to our spot, I could see the team drafting a QB in the middle of the first round, but as much as they supposedly love Watson, I think they'd end up looking at a guy like Mahomes.  I think he has a higher ceiling. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I don't see this team drafting Watson at 4.  If some team is willing to trade up to our spot, I could see the team drafting a QB in the middle of the first round, but as much as they supposedly love Watson, I think they'd end up looking at a guy like Mahomes.  I think he has a higher ceiling. 

Unlike Watson, Mahomes has a legit NFL arm.

'02

Quote:Unlike Watson, Mahomes has a legit NFL arm.
He can flick the ball like Favre.  He just needs to develop as a more rounded QB.  We can't run everything out of the shotgun.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2017, 12:32 PM by maheo30.)

They aren't taking a QB at 4. I do think there is a debate going on in the war room, but just because the debate is going on, doesn't mean they are going to take a QB. 

How is Watson so godlike in peoples eyes? He had just as many turnovers in college as Bortles does in the NFL! What in the hell does that mean for when he gets to the NFL?

Quote:I was of the group that thought there was no chance we go QB at 4, but man the smoke is starting to get really thick. I'm starting to think we're going to go QB at 4.
Man, I hope you are wrong.

"Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser."

-Vince Lombardi

Was hilarious to see the Jags Twitter Brigade fall for the D.Watson smokescreen.