Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen and Golden Tate post game fight

Apparently Jalen and Tate got into it after the game today. 

Assuming it's something to do with Jalen leaving Tate's sister.

https://www.outkick.com/golden-tate-jale...ey-sister/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope Tate kicked his behind
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Ramsey always getting beat up lol

A couple of headcases getting in a slap match

His tackle on Tate in the 4th was a thing of a beauty.

Still don't like the punk, but it was a great play.

Ramsey is a hell of a football player. Seriously a superstar.

But he's a punk. He will get himself into some serious issues if he doesn't grow up a little bit over the next few years.

(10-04-2020, 09:25 PM)enigma Wrote: His tackle on Tate in the 4th was a thing of a beauty.

Still don't like the punk, but it was a great play.

Blows up the block and still slams Tate. Teaching tape tackle, one of the cleanest tackles you'll see, it was an incredible play all around.

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/statu...3543601152

He also waited outside the Giant's locker room after the game waiting for Tate. He did the same thing after him and AJ Green got into that scuffle a couple seasons ago. This is obviously personal between him and Tate though, for obvious reasons.

He's a cry baby diva with a massive ego, but the dude can flat out play. Will always be a shame that we lost a talent like his. Regardless of what you think of him as a person, he's an elite talent who can do it all as a DB.

I watched it over and over. You don't see that often. Ramsey actually making a tackle.....

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2020, 06:18 AM by TearExtractor.)

That was about as textbook perfect tackle as you can get. Makes it even sweeter that he threw the blocker out the way also.

also looks like some fines will be given out because a few players where getting a bit rough with some coaches and looks like some punches were thrown. Video of the scuffle sucks as its just a pile of people and you cant see anything really, but im sure the nfl will be csi'ing the whole thing.

Leveled the blocker and the runner. That was awesome.

I can hear Ramsey after driving Tate into the ground, "I plowed your sister on her back, too."

Lol at the comments. " 20 mil player with a 10 cent brain " lol

http://www.laramsfans.com/viewtopic.php?...492c5295fe

(10-05-2020, 07:23 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Lol at the comments.  " 20 mil player with a 10 cent brain " lol

Not gonna lie, I was pretty depressed when we lost Ramsey. But in hindsight I'm glad we're not the ones that gave him 20 mil.

(10-05-2020, 09:03 PM)Minshew Mania Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 07:23 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Lol at the comments.  " 20 mil player with a 10 cent brain " lol

Not gonna lie, I was pretty depressed when we lost Ramsey. But in hindsight I'm glad we're not the ones that gave him 20 mil.

I say that, then I look at our team. 

It was nice to have players that were worth 20 mil.

Dude is a diva and annoying as [BLEEP], but he was pretty damn good at his job.

That clip kind of annoys me. I feel like it's representative of what Ramsey could be when properly motivated. Wish he could find it within himself to play to the best of his abilities all the time. Then he might be worth it.