Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Jags next win will be....

So what's your guess. Heres the remaining schedule

Lions
@Chargers
Texans
@Packers (Rodgers against this secondary!)
Steelers
Browns
@Vikings (Hello Yan)
T*tans
@Ravens 
Bears
@Colts

*gulp*

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We will be the underdog in every game, and justly so. I'm saying we could lose out.

(10-11-2020, 04:45 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: So what's your guess. Heres the remaining schedule

Lions
@Chargers
Texans
Steelers
Browns
@Vikings (Hello Yan)
T*tans
@Ravens 
Bears
@Colts

*gulp*

2-14.  I don't know who we will beat, but someone will get like 10 COVID cases and we will squeak one out.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(10-11-2020, 04:48 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: We will be the underdog in every game, and justly so. I'm saying we could lose out.

I'm struggling. A few we could win but none that we should. 

Going to be a rough interview process for this roster

The Titans might be depleted by then so we might win that one, by forfeit if for no other reason
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2020, 04:52 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

In 2021 season lol
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(10-11-2020, 04:49 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 04:45 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: So what's your guess. Heres the remaining schedule

Lions
@Chargers
Texans
Steelers
Browns
@Vikings (Hello Yan)
T*tans
@Ravens 
Bears
@Colts

*gulp*

2-14.  I don't know who we will beat, but someone will get like 10 COVID cases and we will squeak one out.

That's a good point actually. When we get a few more weeks in there arent going to be the bye weeks to juggle around.

Could you imagine the anger if we were forfeit winned out the #1 pick!!

(10-11-2020, 04:49 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:

Lions
@Chargers
Texans
Steelers
Browns
@Vikings (Hello Yan)
T*tans
@Ravens 
Bears
@Colts

*gulp*

Yea, it will probably be the last game of the season costing us Trevor Lawrence.

Next year....
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Lions will be the best chance.

Honestly, if the defense gets healthy, I could see us beating the Texans. I think that will be our only other win though.

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2020, 05:20 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(10-11-2020, 05:11 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: Honestly, if the defense gets healthy, I could see us beating the Texans. I think that will be our only other win though.

I thought our defense played better than expected, particularly with all the injuries.  Minshew's sack-fumble deep in our ended up giving them 7 points. The offense was a bigger problem today against a bad Texans D.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

that's a scary list of games .....
I won't count on beating the lions even here at home.
the rest?
We don't stand a snow ball's chance.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Our next win will be next years offseason. We always win the off season!

Maybe Detroit bud doubtful.

We may be looking at the low point of franchise history. 1-15

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2020, 06:00 PM by snowwolf776.)

when its announced jags are moveing to london,they finnalley hire a good HC ,and fill out smart staff ,the jags go 9-7 first year in london to sqeak into playoff. 1 to 2 years later jags win super bowl as London Jaguars. 

thats when jags get next win. when its announced team is moveing to london.  Laughing Laughing

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

If DC is still here, our next win will be the 2021 Draft (self-proclaimed by a handful of his apologists here on the board).

(10-11-2020, 06:04 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: If DC is still here, our next win will be the 2021 Draft (self-proclaimed by a handful of his apologists here on the board).

Woah hey cmon man...DC has been the greatest GM in LA Rams history!

Colts will already be eliminated from the playoffs by that last game. They will all lay down aka like last time and we will score 3 plays later. They don't want a chance that Trevor is in this division.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(10-11-2020, 05:59 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: when its announced jags are moveing to london,they finnalley hire a good HC ,and fill out smart staff ,the jags go 9-7 first year in london to sqeak into playoff. 1 to 2 years later jags win super bowl as London Jaguars. 

thats when jags get next win. when its announced team is moveing to london.  Laughing Laughing

Shut up. 

I laugh off your dumb rants most of the time but get out of here with that crap.