Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Jags @ Chargers***

(10-25-2020, 07:46 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(10-25-2020, 07:34 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: it sure looked like he did

Ball was 5 yards out of bounds

Talking about the play right after the one you mentioned. 3rd down it was way out of bounds and Chark made a fantastic effort for it, but on the 4th down play across the middle it sure looked like Chark said “nah, I’m good” and didn’t try to close on the ball. It wasn’t a perfect throw by any means, but it was thrown to where the receiver was supposed to wind up if he kept running the route

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-25-2020, 07:46 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(10-25-2020, 07:34 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: it sure looked like he did

Ball was 5 yards out of bounds

Wrong pass. The earlier one is the we're talking about. It was led about 5 yards to far. Chark should have gotten to that one.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

why do we go away from Viska in the second half i think he had 0 toches in the second half

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2020, 08:11 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(10-25-2020, 08:01 PM)hb1148 Wrote:
(10-25-2020, 07:46 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Ball was 5 yards out of bounds

Wrong pass. The earlier one is the we're talking about. It was led about 5 yards to far. Chark should have gotten to that one.

Gotcha.

(10-25-2020, 07:57 PM)CSTblank Wrote:
(10-25-2020, 07:46 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Ball was 5 yards out of bounds

Talking about the play right after the one you mentioned. 3rd down it was way out of bounds and Chark made a fantastic effort for it, but on the 4th down play across the middle it sure looked like Chark said “nah, I’m good” and didn’t try to close on the ball. It wasn’t a perfect throw by any means, but it was thrown to where the receiver was supposed to wind up if he kept running the route

Gotcha
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

poop
A new broom always sweeps clean.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-25-2020, 09:18 AM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Should I start Justin Herbert over Mahomes today, since the Jags are playing the chargers?

I did start Justin Herbert, and it was everything I thought it could be. Hats off to Todd Wash.

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2020, 12:37 AM by mal234.)

Late to comment on this thread, but I am glad that after a rougher start this game ended up being a more competitive game for the Jaguars. I don't like to see them keep losing, but I am glad there was more fight with them in this game. Many people were predicting that this would be a big blowout.

James Robinson continues to be special and the most consistent player on the field on either side of the ball IMO. He's terrific and I'm glad they really utlized him in this game. He's a big reason the Jags were able to hang around in this game and that it wasn't a big blowout. Gruden has kept saying he felt bad about abandoning the run, and this week he stuck with it more and the Jags offense looked much more competitive and respectable. They need to do that going forward and maybe that will help them finally get some more wins. The Chargers have been mostly competitive this year and even though their record is bad, they are not the worst of the bad teams. I would say they are one of the "better" teams with a bad record, lol. And Justin Herbert is very talented, I was glad to see score wasn't worse than what it was going against him.

In some ways this game reminds me more of the Titans game. If the Jags can play more like this they could get more wins, before the season is over. I'm not saying it will be a whole lot more, but they can possibly improve their record.