Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Election Predictions

Make sure you have your fluorescent safety vests on while opening ballots in PA. We don’t want anyone getting hit by moving vehicles while in that auditorium.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Florida tied with 80% of vote in before panhandle...

(11-03-2020, 08:58 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Florida tied with 80% of vote in before panhandle...

I would be surprised if Trump didn't win Florida.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2020, 09:03 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

I think Alabama and Mississippi should get more electoral votes

Illinois just can't help themselves.

What site are you using for the latest Florida stats?

(11-03-2020, 09:11 PM)jaglyn Wrote: What site are you using for the latest Florida stats?

I've got these up, plus TV and online stream going

https://redstate.com/liveblog/2020/11/03...-blog-n197
https://townhall.com/liveblog/2020/11/03...-blog-n195
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020...ident.html

Thanks, and daaaaammmn, Duval is blue. I didn't believe it until I saw it.

(11-03-2020, 09:21 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Thanks, and daaaaammmn, Duval is blue. I didn't believe it until I saw it.

it's been purple for a while, too much growth from up north

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2020, 09:27 PM by jaglyn.)

I kinda took some pride on how Jax had this reputation for being the only red metro in FL. Times a changin'

Good to see Donna get crushed

I'm watching the map on Foxnews.com, PA just went from leaning Biden to Leaning Trump
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

I don't know why they're calling VA for Biden, Trump has a 6 point lead there
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(11-03-2020, 11:34 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I don't know why they're calling VA for Biden, Trump has a 6 point lead there

The Karen's voted late in Northern VA.

(11-03-2020, 11:34 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I don't know why they're calling VA for Biden, Trump has a 6 point lead there

(11-03-2020, 11:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

The Karen's voted late in Northern VA.

Supposedly a bunch of votes to come in shortly, they will all go Biden

Chinese Yuan tanking. American futures up 3.5%.....

LOl, they called it for him at 2pm with <1% of the vote in.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2020, 11:45 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Chris Stirewall was sweating like a whore in church when given the opportunity to rollback his VA pick.

Chris Wallace needs post debate counseling. He passes up no opportunity to throw shade at Trump.

Regardless of what happens, the polling industry has just died.

Fox forced to call Florida