Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Election Predictions

This the site I've been keeping up on. It's ABC  Ninja but it has a map for POTUS, House, Senate, Governor and state info and results. Good for knowing what's up without having to hear all the blabbering.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Some of the other big news sites are way behind in reporting results

FL, GA, NC, OH, PA, TX, MI, WI, NV all going to Trump.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Biden has 223 , game over.

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2020, 12:50 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

WI and MI looking good for Trump at the moment.

TX just went for Trump
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

At the moment it looks like Biden will end up with around 237 EV unless something drastically changes.

PA, MI & WI have to be huge disappointments for his camp.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

If my figures are correct, there are 86 EV Leaning for Trump right now......
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Is there a chance results are being slow played based on potential civil unrest?

Wonder how long it’ll be before all the absentee ballots are counted.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

VA will continue counting ballots tomorrow.

(11-04-2020, 01:04 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Is there a chance results are being slow played based on potential civil unrest?

They aren't calling anything for Trump. Media says they won't call states without counting the ballots and yet they up to call states for Biden.

AZ has stopped reporting for a while. PA is waiting in Philly to see how many they need to make up.  NC doesn't have enough votes out there.

(11-04-2020, 12:50 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: WI and MI looking good for Trump at the moment.

Fake news

Trump is worried. Tweets suggests this is off to the lawyers.

(11-04-2020, 01:05 AM)KodiakJag Wrote: Wonder how long it’ll be before all the absentee ballots are counted.

Well, Biden's team is still in the fabrication stage at this point, so probably a few more days.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I predict a Joe Biden win. Poor Donald lost to one of the worst candidates ever!

Pretty much.

(11-04-2020, 10:12 AM)JackCity Wrote: I predict a Joe Biden win. Poor Donald lost to one of the worst candidates ever!

To go two elections in a row, with the two worst candidates they ever put out would be a little to lucky.
s
;

;

(11-04-2020, 10:12 AM)JackCity Wrote: I predict a Joe Biden win. Poor Donald lost to one of the worst candidates ever!

He beat the worst candidate ever (Hillary) when Comey drove the dagger through her heart days prior to the election.

(11-04-2020, 11:52 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

He beat the worst candidate ever (Hillary) when Comey drove the dagger through her heart days prior to the election.

Too bad for Comey. His one fleeting moment of professionalism undermined his career of political pandering.