Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Election Predictions

Predictions

You can use this interactive map tool to click your predictions to obtain the total count

https://www.270towin.com/

Total Electoral Count: My Prediction = Biden wins 290 to 248 

Swing States:
Florida -  Trump (Critical for Trump which I believe he secures)
Arizona - Biden (this one is intriguing)
NC - Trump
Pennsylvania - Biden (IMO this is the most critical state for both candidates)
Michigan - Biden
Wisconsin - Biden
Minnesota - Biden

Trump wins Georgia, Texas and Ohio (which I don't quite yet see as swing states)

Good luck to all.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Prediction:

I will breathe a sigh of relief November 4th and continue life as normal regardless of who wins.

(11-02-2020, 11:59 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Predictions

You can use this interactive map tool to click your predictions to obtain the total count

https://www.270towin.com/

Total Electoral Count: My Prediction = Biden wins 290 to 248 

Swing States:
Florida -  Trump (Critical for Trump which I believe he secures)
Arizona - Biden (this one is intriguing)
NC - Trump
Pennsylvania - Biden (IMO this is the most critical state for both candidates)
Michigan - Biden
Wisconsin - Biden
Minnesota - Biden

Trump wins Georgia, Texas and Ohio (which I don't quite yet see as swing states)

Good luck to all.

I think your prediction is fairly reasonable.  If I had to bet, I would bet on Biden, but Trump still has a pretty good chance.

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2020, 12:27 PM by mikesez.)

Florida's count, whether it goes for Trump or Biden, will not be disputed.
Trump may never fold, but if Florida's count goes against him, all those around him will fold. There's no way to recover from that, no secret stash of hanging chads or ballots that got lost in the mail.
The other swing states have messier voting requirements and messier processes, and there is a lot that could be disputed in states like MI, NC, and WS if one was motivated to dispute it.
One thing to keep an eye out for is shenanigans by state legislatures to try to change the outcome of races for US House and US senate. Remember that the new House and new Senate are supposed to take their oaths on Jan 1, then they are supposed to count the electoral votes together on Jan 6.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Trump by at least 290 electorial votes
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2020, 01:24 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(11-02-2020, 12:06 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Prediction:

I will breathe a sigh of relief November 4th and continue life as normal regardless of who wins.

true dat

Now that Biden voters have to leave their parents basement to vote now in Florida, will they?

(11-02-2020, 01:42 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Now that Biden voters have to leave their parents basement to vote now in Florida, will they?

"That's a trick question! No one can answer that."

"Why is it a trick question, Ms. Vito?"

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smithandhasslerblog....f=1&nofb=1]

"No one can come out of their basements in Florida because there are no basements in Florida."

[Image: judge+two.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2020, 02:10 PM by jj82284.)

(11-02-2020, 02:01 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 01:42 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Now that Biden voters have to leave their parents basement to vote now in Florida, will they?

"That's a trick question! No one can answer that."

"Why is it a trick question, Ms. Vito?"

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smithandhasslerblog....f=1&nofb=1]

"No one can come out of their basements in Florida because there are no basements in Florida."

[Image: judge+two.png]

Touche

Trump gets 270 plus before PA finishes their count

Oddly, I actually had a basement in our house growing up and that was in the East Arlington area of Jax. My dad built the house and decided to put a basement in. It's original intent was game room/theater, but it ended up being a storage area for all of his [BLEEP].

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2020, 02:40 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(11-02-2020, 02:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Oddly, I actually had a basement in our house growing up and that was in the East Arlington area of Jax. My dad built the house and decided to put a basement in. It's original intent was game room/theater, but it ended up being a storage area for all of his [BLEEP].

I still don't consider the lower level of your childhood home in Sin City to be a basement.

[Image: aa9c31ce7eab3e841d9362bd51a7a326.jpg]

(11-02-2020, 02:39 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 02:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Oddly, I actually had a basement in our house growing up and that was in the East Arlington area of Jax. My dad built the house and decided to put a basement in. It's original intent was game room/theater, but it ended up being a storage area for all of his [BLEEP].

I still don't consider the lower level of your childhood home in Sin City to be a basement.

I basically lived in Sin City. I was at Kona every day.

never even knew Kona existed. pretty cool

It's *** OFFICIAL *** Trump wins in a landslide.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

That is odd. Did he have a Mack truck engine powering the sump pump?

What’s Kona?

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2020, 03:35 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(11-02-2020, 03:32 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

That is odd. Did he have a Mack truck engine powering the sump pump?

What’s Kona?

Skatepark. Been in Jax since 70's. Actually the oldest skatepark in the country.

No pumps at all. It was a full basement. Not sure how it was done, but the house is still standing today 4 owners later.

(11-02-2020, 02:39 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

I remember back in high school, we knew a guy who lived back in those apartments in Sin City. We would take him home sometimes and even he told us to get out of there before it got dark, lol.

Trump getting some of the rap vote.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/li...-president

(11-02-2020, 03:35 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Trump getting some of the rap vote.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/li...-president

I don't know who in the hell Little Pump is, but if he helps swing the black vote, he is aces in my book.

(11-02-2020, 03:08 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: never even knew Kona existed.  pretty cool

Middle School friends would invite me to meet them at Kona, but my parents were too cheap and too lazy to drive me from Mandarin to Arlington with enough money to get in and rent equipment.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/02/investing...index.html

"New York (CNN Business)The Dow and S&P 500 were up on Monday, one day before Election Day, when Wall Street expects Joe Biden will win the presidency and Democrats will retake the Senate and maintain control of the House."

LOL.