Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Election fraud or a nothingburger?

I am convinced that this election was stolen/rigged/fraudulent/etc.  There are too many irregularities that convince me of this.  Is any of this "smoking gun proof"?  Not really.  I think that "tracks have been covered" already and that there is no way it can be proven with hard evidence.

1.  Trump rallies had a huge attendance while Biden "rallies" were pretty much snoozers with the bulk of attendance being the media.  How exactly does that explain the record number of votes for Biden even surpassing votes for Obama?  It simply doesn't make sense.

2.  You didn't see the "enthusiasm" for Biden/Harris in public (at least here in Jacksonville) with yard signs and bumper stickers.  When you don't see that, how does that explain record votes for the ticket?

2.  Why did Biden do so well in swing states, yet did average at best in blue states?

3.  Why does the media not cover the allegations of irregularities?

I think the election was rigged/stolen plain and simple.  I don't think that any hard evidence will be presented to prove it.  I realize that there were many "anybody but Trump" voters out there, but I can't believe that there were that many to produce the results that we are being fed.

Either way, the (real) possibility of fraud should be frightening to the public.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-04-2020, 06:27 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-04-2020, 10:31 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: What would be a plausible explanation for you as to why you’d kick everyone one out by telling them  you’re stopping the count for the night, only to start back up as soon as everyone is gone? And do you think if they were up to no good, they’re going to admit they were up to no good? 

Do you really need to wait until someone tells you what your opinion should be before you can say that what’s going on in that video looks shady?

Did they start up after everyone is gone?

My thought is, with Watergate, they knew it was shady because someone stopped the recording for no good reason. Apparently this recording is continuous? They must have thought everything they were doing was above board, or they must be extremely sophisticated in their deception.

They didn't have control of the cameras, they may not have known those security cameras existed.

Trump's speech on Wednesday wasn't for us, he made statements (reading from a teleprompter) setting up the fraud case and use of his EO. Not sure if he is going to use it, but there is a lot of movement behind the scenes and things are starting to be confirmed by multiple sources.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2020, 06:22 AM by The Real Marty.)

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/12/video-...n-georgia/

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/20...t-observe/

(12-04-2020, 06:54 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I am convinced that this election was stolen/rigged/fraudulent/etc.  There are too many irregularities that convince me of this.  Is any of this "smoking gun proof"?  Not really.  I think that "tracks have been covered" already and that there is no way it can be proven with hard evidence.

1.  Trump rallies had a huge attendance while Biden "rallies" were pretty much snoozers with the bulk of attendance being the media.  How exactly does that explain the record number of votes for Biden even surpassing votes for Obama?  It simply doesn't make sense.

2.  You didn't see the "enthusiasm" for Biden/Harris in public (at least here in Jacksonville) with yard signs and bumper stickers.  When you don't see that, how does that explain record votes for the ticket?

2.  Why did Biden do so well in swing states, yet did average at best in blue states?

I think the election was rigged/stolen plain and simple.  I don't think that any hard evidence will be presented to prove it.  I realize that there were many "anybody but Trump" voters out there, but I can't believe that there were that many to produce the results that we are being fed.

Either way, the (real) possibility of fraud should be frightening to the public.
Your first two statements mean absolutely nothing in terms of voting.

“How come my team lost?! We were cheering louder than the other fans!”

Please don't ever link to politifact as a reliable fact checker. Didn't even read the link yet, but it's almost certainly wrong.

(12-05-2020, 06:18 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: https://www.factcheck.org/2020/12/video-...n-georgia/

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/20...t-observe/

When both those links claims that people weren’t told to leave because they weren’t counting anymore, you can’t take either of them seriously after that. Not only are witnesses saying it happened, on the night of the election the news as reporting that they were stopping the count for the night. 

https://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta-news/fu...GJBNBSVJY/

From the Nov 3 article: 
They planned to stop scanning absentee ballots at 10:30 p.m. and pick it up back in the morning. No official could explain before press time why Fulton was stopping its count of absentee ballots at that time, only saying that was the procedure.”
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(12-05-2020, 03:21 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Please don't ever link to politifact as a reliable fact checker. Didn't even read the link yet, but it's almost certainly wrong.

Well if you won't even read what the elections officials on the scene had to say about it, I guess you are going to stay with your conspiracy theory and there's nothing anyone can do to open your mind, because it's closed.

(12-06-2020, 08:45 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-05-2020, 03:21 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Please don't ever link to politifact as a reliable fact checker. Didn't even read the link yet, but it's almost certainly wrong.

Well if you won't even read what the elections officials on the scene had to say about it, I guess you are going to stay with your conspiracy theory and there's nothing anyone can do to open your mind, because it's closed.

So you do or don't think that they stopped counting, pushed everyone out of the room, then pulled suitcases out from under desks and started counting again after saying they wouldn't? Which is it, did that happen or didn't it?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-06-2020, 09:12 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 08:45 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Well if you won't even read what the elections officials on the scene had to say about it, I guess you are going to stay with your conspiracy theory and there's nothing anyone can do to open your mind, because it's closed.

So you do or don't think that they stopped counting, pushed everyone out of the room, then pulled suitcases out from under desks and started counting again after saying they wouldn't? Which is it, did that happen or didn't it?

I think that, since the claims of fraud originated with the most dishonest politician in history, and since to date, almost all the claims have been proven to be false, then the burden of proof falls on the people claiming fraud.  Therefore, my default position is, since it is not proven, and since it is heavily disputed, then my position as of now is, the fraud claim is a bunch of BS.  

That is my current position.

(12-06-2020, 09:44 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 09:12 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: So you do or don't think that they stopped counting, pushed everyone out of the room, then pulled suitcases out from under desks and started counting again after saying they wouldn't? Which is it, did that happen or didn't it?

I think that, since the claims of fraud originated with the most dishonest politician in history, and since to date, almost all the claims have been proven to be false, then the burden of proof falls on the people claiming fraud.  Therefore, my default position is, since it is not proven, and since it is heavily disputed, then my position as of now is, the fraud claim is a bunch of BS.  

Ok, so what do you have that disputes the evidence shown in the video? I mean, if the actual video of it happening doesn't convince you doesn't that really say that you've closed your mind to what you've seen?

Edit: I also find it humorous that folks who damn Trump for his self-aggrandizement as the best thing since sliced bread simultaneously aggrandize him as the worst thing that's ever happened in US history without feeling a speck of irony on the brow.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-06-2020, 09:49 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 09:44 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I think that, since the claims of fraud originated with the most dishonest politician in history, and since to date, almost all the claims have been proven to be false, then the burden of proof falls on the people claiming fraud.  Therefore, my default position is, since it is not proven, and since it is heavily disputed, then my position as of now is, the fraud claim is a bunch of BS.  

Ok, so what do you have that disputes the evidence shown in the video? I mean, if the actual video of it happening doesn't convince you doesn't that really say that you've closed your mind to what you've seen?

Edit: I also find it humorous that folks who damn Trump for his self-aggrandizement as the best thing since sliced bread simultaneously aggrandize him as the worst thing that's ever happened in US history without feeling a speck of irony on the brow.

The statements of the election workers and their supervisors.  Read this:  

But the supposed “suitcases” were typical ballot containers used to secure ballots, Georgia’s Deputy Secretary of State Jordan Fuchs told us in a phone interview. Likewise, Matthew Mashburn, the state Senate’s appointee to the state election board, told us the video showed “standard secure containers that are ubiquitous in tabulation in Georgia.”

And Gabriel Sterling, the state’s voting system implementation manager, said that the full video showed that the containers were carrying ballots that were opened and processed earlier in the night. They weren’t suspicious ballots brought surreptitiously into the building, or ballots that were opened in secret.

“They were put in there about an hour earlier,” Sterling, a Republican, said by phone. He said of the Trump campaign: “They watched the same video tape.”

Sterling also said he saw no anomalies in the vote data that suggested any kind of mass voter fraud, as has been alleged. “These are just regular elections workers” doing their job, he said.

(12-06-2020, 09:56 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 09:49 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Ok, so what do you have that disputes the evidence shown in the video? I mean, if the actual video of it happening doesn't convince you doesn't that really say that you've closed your mind to what you've seen?

The statements of the election workers and their supervisors.  Read this:  

But the supposed “suitcases” were typical ballot containers used to secure ballots, Georgia’s Deputy Secretary of State Jordan Fuchs told us in a phone interview. Likewise, Matthew Mashburn, the state Senate’s appointee to the state election board, told us the video showed “standard secure containers that are ubiquitous in tabulation in Georgia.”

And Gabriel Sterling, the state’s voting system implementation manager, said that the full video showed that the containers were carrying ballots that were opened and processed earlier in the night. They weren’t suspicious ballots brought surreptitiously into the building, or ballots that were opened in secret.

“They were put in there about an hour earlier,” Sterling, a Republican, said by phone. He said of the Trump campaign: “They watched the same video tape.”

Sterling also said he saw no anomalies in the vote data that suggested any kind of mass voter fraud, as has been alleged. “These are just regular elections workers” doing their job, he said.

Ok, good. At least you have something tangible on which to base your opinion.

(12-06-2020, 08:45 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

I was the first person here to link an alternate explanation for the video in question. I said what I said because politifact is a terrible, terrible fact checker. It's so biased it hurts. Pick almost any article and I'll show you the slant. It offends me that people treat it credibly.

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2020, 12:56 PM by The Real Marty.)

(12-06-2020, 12:37 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 08:45 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Well if you won't even read what the elections officials on the scene had to say about it, I guess you are going to stay with your conspiracy theory and there's nothing anyone can do to open your mind, because it's closed.

I was the first person here to link an alternate explanation for the video in question. I said what I said because politifact is a terrible, terrible fact checker. It's so biased it hurts. Pick almost any article and I'll show you the slant. It offends me that people treat it credibly.

So I suppose if you were ever asked to serve on a jury, you'd tell the judge that you can't serve because, while you're willing to listen to the prosecutor, you won't listen to the defense attorney because he is obviously biased in favor of his client.  Right?

Are you [BLEEP]?

(12-06-2020, 12:54 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 12:37 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I was the first person here to link an alternate explanation for the video in question. I said what I said because politifact is a terrible, terrible fact checker. It's so biased it hurts. Pick almost any article and I'll show you the slant. It offends me that people treat it credibly.

So I suppose if you were ever asked to serve on a jury, you'd tell the judge that you can't serve because, while you're willing to listen to the prosecutor, you won't listen to the defense attorney because he is obviously biased in favor of his client.  Right?

A defense attorney is an advocate.  A "FACT CHECKER" is supposed to be a neutral arbiter.

Anyone know how to say checkmate in french?

I was going to post the same thing, but I was waiting to find out if he was actually [BLEEP] before I attempted the explanation. I am losing patience with these moderates who can't see their hand in front of their face. Any given piece of this election has a plausible explanation. The totality of the events indicates massive fraud. I don't think it gets overturned, but it's about time for some of you to stop being spoon-fed "independent, unbiased new" and start hunting for your food. The fat and lazy are going to lead us to our downfall.

(12-06-2020, 01:53 PM)jj82284 Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 12:54 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: So I suppose if you were ever asked to serve on a jury, you'd tell the judge that you can't serve because, while you're willing to listen to the prosecutor, you won't listen to the defense attorney because he is obviously biased in favor of his client.  Right?

A defense attorney is an advocate.  A "FACT CHECKER" is supposed to be a neutral arbiter.

Echec et mat

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2020, 06:34 AM by The Real Marty.)

(12-06-2020, 01:53 PM)jj82284 Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 12:54 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: So I suppose if you were ever asked to serve on a jury, you'd tell the judge that you can't serve because, while you're willing to listen to the prosecutor, you won't listen to the defense attorney because he is obviously biased in favor of his client.  Right?

A fact checker is not supposed to be neutral.  A fact checker is supposed to be objective.  I'm sure I don't need to explain the difference to you.  

A fact checker says, "What facts can we determine about this?"  And then, "Based on what we have found out, what (in our opinion) is the truth?"  

In this case, an edited film was presented, and charges were made, so the fact checkers did what anyone ought to do before they draw an opinion, and that is, interview the people in the film and anyone else who knows anything about it.  Based on the explanations they received from a variety of knowledgeable sources, the fact checkers came to a conclusion.

(12-04-2020, 06:54 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I am convinced that this election was stolen/rigged/fraudulent/etc.  There are too many irregularities that convince me of this.  Is any of this "smoking gun proof"?  Not really.  I think that "tracks have been covered" already and that there is no way it can be proven with hard evidence.

If this is true, then we need a hard reset.  The entire US political system, including the Constitution needs to be abolished and we start again.  Maybe we cede independence and become a constitutional monarchy of the Britain.