Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Election fraud or a nothingburger?

He didn't say neutral. He said neutral arbiter. Do you know what an arbiter is? You're killing me, dude.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-07-2020, 07:11 AM)captivating Wrote:
(12-04-2020, 06:54 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I am convinced that this election was stolen/rigged/fraudulent/etc.  There are too many irregularities that convince me of this.  Is any of this "smoking gun proof"?  Not really.  I think that "tracks have been covered" already and that there is no way it can be proven with hard evidence.

1.  Trump rallies had a huge attendance while Biden "rallies" were pretty much snoozers with the bulk of attendance being the media.  How exactly does that explain the record number of votes for Biden even surpassing votes for Obama?  It simply doesn't make sense.

2.  You didn't see the "enthusiasm" for Biden/Harris in public (at least here in Jacksonville) with yard signs and bumper stickers.  When you don't see that, how does that explain record votes for the ticket?

2.  Why did Biden do so well in swing states, yet did average at best in blue states?

3.  Why does the media not cover the allegations of irregularities?

I think the election was rigged/stolen plain and simple.  I don't think that any hard evidence will be presented to prove it.  I realize that there were many "anybody but Trump" voters out there, but I can't believe that there were that many to produce the results that we are being fed.

Either way, the (real) possibility of fraud should be frightening to the public.

If this is true, then we need a hard reset.  The entire US political system, including the Constitution needs to be abolished and we start again.  Maybe we cede independence and become a constitutional monarchy of the Britain.

This is the Patriotism* of the Left. No love of Country, no recognition of her greatness and the need to act to preserve her from those on all sides actively assaulting her, no willingness to fight for her survival. Abolish, destroy, create subservience to foreign powers. What an absolutely repugnant and treasonous comment.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-07-2020, 07:11 AM)captivating Wrote:
(12-04-2020, 06:54 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I am convinced that this election was stolen/rigged/fraudulent/etc.  There are too many irregularities that convince me of this.  Is any of this "smoking gun proof"?  Not really.  I think that "tracks have been covered" already and that there is no way it can be proven with hard evidence.

1.  Trump rallies had a huge attendance while Biden "rallies" were pretty much snoozers with the bulk of attendance being the media.  How exactly does that explain the record number of votes for Biden even surpassing votes for Obama?  It simply doesn't make sense.

2.  You didn't see the "enthusiasm" for Biden/Harris in public (at least here in Jacksonville) with yard signs and bumper stickers.  When you don't see that, how does that explain record votes for the ticket?

2.  Why did Biden do so well in swing states, yet did average at best in blue states?

3.  Why does the media not cover the allegations of irregularities?

I think the election was rigged/stolen plain and simple.  I don't think that any hard evidence will be presented to prove it.  I realize that there were many "anybody but Trump" voters out there, but I can't believe that there were that many to produce the results that we are being fed.

Either way, the (real) possibility of fraud should be frightening to the public.

If this is true, then we need a hard reset.  The entire US political system, including the Constitution needs to be abolished and we start again.  Maybe we cede independence and become a constitutional monarchy of the Britain.

Will our newfound utopia be built on the principles of capitalism?

(12-07-2020, 09:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-07-2020, 07:11 AM)captivating Wrote: If this is true, then we need a hard reset.  The entire US political system, including the Constitution needs to be abolished and we start again.  Maybe we cede independence and become a constitutional monarchy of the Britain.

This is the Patriotism* of the Left. No love of Country, no recognition of her greatness and the need to act to preserve her from those on all sides actively assaulting her, no willingness to fight for her survival. Abolish, destroy, create subservience to foreign powers. What an absolutely repugnant and treasonous comment.

(12-07-2020, 10:10 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-07-2020, 07:11 AM)captivating Wrote: If this is true, then we need a hard reset.  The entire US political system, including the Constitution needs to be abolished and we start again.  Maybe we cede independence and become a constitutional monarchy of the Britain.

Will our newfound utopia be built on the principles of capitalism?

I would like to think his comment was, hopefully, trolling. It's hard to imagine anyone with this mindset. But then again, the last year has clearly illustrated just how unhinged the left has become.

(12-07-2020, 09:34 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: He didn't say neutral. He said neutral arbiter. Do you know what an arbiter is? You're killing me, dude.

If you want to call a fact checker an arbiter, fine.  But they should not be neutral.  They should be objective.  The job of a "fact checker" is to present the facts, and evaluate the case.  Here are the facts, and based on all the facts we know, here is the truth.  

And that's what they're doing in this case.  All the actual facts that we know (which are mostly the explanations of the people on the scene and people who know the process, many of them Republicans) take that idea that that film shows fraud, and completely blows it out of the water.

(12-07-2020, 10:21 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-07-2020, 09:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: This is the Patriotism* of the Left. No love of Country, no recognition of her greatness and the need to act to preserve her from those on all sides actively assaulting her, no willingness to fight for her survival. Abolish, destroy, create subservience to foreign powers. What an absolutely repugnant and treasonous comment.

(12-07-2020, 10:10 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Will our newfound utopia be built on the principles of capitalism?

I would like to think his comment was, hopefully, trolling. It's hard to imagine anyone with this mindset. But then again, the last year has clearly illustrated just how unhinged the left has become.

I don't think it was trolling. Did you see his post on accepting government control to ensure our safety?

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2020, 11:03 AM by Lucky2Last.)

He was def not trolling. This is why I am pushing so hard against the left. It's very obvious that this type of thinking is growing. It's coming out of the universities, and young people are too stupid to realize how dangerous it is. The more the ideas become mainstream, the more I see otherwise reasonable people adopting them. People like Mikesez who say to me, maybe it won't be so bad. It won't stop until we beat it back or they win, which will result in the dissolution of our government as we know it. Oh, and it will be bad. It's going to start with packing the courts.

(12-07-2020, 10:27 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-07-2020, 09:34 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: He didn't say neutral. He said neutral arbiter. Do you know what an arbiter is? You're killing me, dude.

If you want to call a fact checker an arbiter, fine.  But they should not be neutral.  They should be objective.  The job of a "fact checker" is to present the facts, and evaluate the case.  Here are the facts, and based on all the facts we know, here is the truth.  

And that's what they're doing in this case.  All the actual facts that we know (which are mostly the explanations of the people on the scene and people who know the process, many of them Republicans) take that idea that that film shows fraud, and completely blows it out of the water.

It's not rocket science, dude. Just retract the statement. Neutral means non being aligned with any side and arbiter means judge. So, yeah, that's exactly what a fact checker is supposed to be: A judge of facts without favoring a political side. Politifact absolutely does not qualify. Your original analogy was bad. JJ properly put it in it's place, and you need to accept that and move on.

(12-07-2020, 10:21 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-07-2020, 09:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: This is the Patriotism* of the Left. No love of Country, no recognition of her greatness and the need to act to preserve her from those on all sides actively assaulting her, no willingness to fight for her survival. Abolish, destroy, create subservience to foreign powers. What an absolutely repugnant and treasonous comment.

(12-07-2020, 10:10 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Will our newfound utopia be built on the principles of capitalism?

It came across as sarcasm to me.
With how murky everything around Brexit still is, there's no reason for anyone to want us to be more like the UK.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(12-07-2020, 11:18 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-07-2020, 10:21 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I would like to think his comment was, hopefully, trolling. It's hard to imagine anyone with this mindset. But then again, the last year has clearly illustrated just how unhinged the left has become.

It came across as sarcasm to me.
With how murky everything around Brexit still is, there's no reason for anyone to want us to be more like the UK.

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fsacredmargins.files.word...f=1&nofb=1]

(12-07-2020, 11:25 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-07-2020, 11:18 AM)mikesez Wrote: It came across as sarcasm to me.

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fsacredmargins.files.word...f=1&nofb=1]

It takes two for clear communication.

(12-07-2020, 07:11 AM)captivating Wrote: If this is true, then we need a hard reset.  The entire US political system, including the Constitution needs to be abolished and we start again.

My kitchen sink has a leak. I think I'll dynamite the house.

(12-07-2020, 11:35 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(12-07-2020, 07:11 AM)captivating Wrote: If this is true, then we need a hard reset.  The entire US political system, including the Constitution needs to be abolished and we start again.

My kitchen sink has a leak. I think I'll dynamite the house.

More like a bad plumber came in and cracked my drain pipe so let's dynamite the house and give the property to my neighbor and we'll work it as sharecroppers.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-07-2020, 12:14 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-07-2020, 11:35 AM)TJBender Wrote: My kitchen sink has a leak. I think I'll dynamite the house.

More like a bad plumber came in and cracked my drain pipe so let's dynamite the house and give the property to my neighbor and we'll work it as sharecroppers.

If the entire political system is this corrupt, then isn't is more that the foundations are collapsing and the house will shortly fall down, so we should demolish and re-build.

Russia interfered in 2016 to hand Trump the win, but this time, it's domestic interference handing the win to Biden. A pandemic is being exploited for political gain. People are getting sick, people a dying and still businesses are being shuttered. It's been one massive clusterflick.

The system clearly isn't working.  Something is fundamentally wrong.

(12-07-2020, 05:05 PM)captivating Wrote:
(12-07-2020, 12:14 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: More like a bad plumber came in and cracked my drain pipe so let's dynamite the house and give the property to my neighbor and we'll work it as sharecroppers.

If the entire political system is this corrupt, then isn't is more that the foundations are collapsing and the house will shortly fall down, so we should demolish and re-build.

Russia interfered in 2016 to hand Trump the win, but this time, it's domestic interference handing the win to Biden. A pandemic is being exploited for political gain. People are getting sick, people a dying and still businesses are being shuttered. It's been one massive clusterflick.

Or we could just fumigate the termites who are chomping away at the Frame.

(12-07-2020, 12:14 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: More like a bad plumber came in and cracked my drain pipe so let's dynamite the house and give the property to my neighbor and we'll work it as sharecroppers.

Russia? 

Really?

I'm not sure if you're being serious or if you're trying to point out the hypocrisy of those who think fraud changed the outcome of either the 2016 or 2020 elections.

Yes, if you really think fraud changed an election's outcome, drastic responses are called for.  Demolish and re-build.  But I don't think fraud on that scale happened, and most people agree with me.

(12-07-2020, 05:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-07-2020, 05:05 PM)captivating Wrote: If the entire political system is this corrupt, then isn't is more that the foundations are collapsing and the house will shortly fall down, so we should demolish and re-build.

Or we could just fumigate the termites who are chomping away at the Frame.

Or you could just put a patch on the pipe while you find a better plumber.

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2020, 09:32 PM by captivating.)

(12-07-2020, 05:33 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-07-2020, 05:05 PM)captivating Wrote: If the entire political system is this corrupt, then isn't is more that the foundations are collapsing and the house will shortly fall down, so we should demolish and re-build.

I'm not sure if you're being serious or if you're trying to point out the hypocrisy of those who think fraud changed the outcome of either the 2016 or 2020 elections.

Yes, if you really think fraud changed an election's outcome, drastic responses are called for.  Demolish and re-build.  But I don't think fraud on that scale happened, and most people agree with me.
If, and this is predicated on IF these accusations are true, and we have had elections determined by interference, then the system is broken.  Personally, I don't believe it, but I am biased because I don't want to believe it's broken.

(12-07-2020, 05:05 PM)captivating Wrote:   Something is fundamentally wrong.
 That " something" is you and those that think like you.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(12-08-2020, 11:20 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(12-07-2020, 05:05 PM)captivating Wrote:   Something is fundamentally wrong.
 That " something" is you and those that think like you.

What a helpful and enlightening comment.  We are all smarter and happier having read it.