Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Michigan Dems playing dirty.......

(11-19-2020, 10:12 AM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 01:14 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: You weren’t on here calling them out either, we’re you?

I just simultaneously called out the left-wing nut jobs for doxxing kids and the right-wing nut jobs for their planned kidnapping.  Not that hard to do.  You should try it.

(11-19-2020, 09:40 AM)copycat Wrote: I recall people calling them out.  You would know that if you were here then but you didn't crawl out from under your rock until AFTER the election.

You weren't one of them and neither was he.  If you want to call out one group of extremists, at least recognize the other.  Don't characterize "Democrats" or "Republicans" endorsing bad behavior... neither groups do.  It's extremists on the fringes of either party.  Pretty simple to recognize.

And obviously you're upset about the election results... who cares when I started posting.  You lost.  Get over it.

You seem to be more upset about your votes victory than I am about my votes defeat.  They have people that can help you cope.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Why do you guys feed this troll?

(11-19-2020, 03:32 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Why do you guys feed this troll?

I usually control myself but sometimes I can't help it.

I'm bored.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Well, I sure it's something related to the cognitive dissonance of a tried and true, dyed in the wool, conservative Republican just absolutely forced to vote Democrat.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-19-2020, 02:25 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 02:15 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Nope...not even close. I’m not the one acting like a horses [BLEEP], I’m just the one pointing it out. Huge difference.

Yes.  You're calling me out on an insignificant message board; but you are cheering for your Hush-Money-Paying President who is being a bigger horse's [BLEEP] on a world-wide platform because you agree with his politics.  THAT is the hypocrisy...

Nope. Acting like the horses [BLEEP] you hate while claiming you hate the horse is worse. See, I actually don’t care if either one of you acts that way, but you do and yet here you are acting the same way. Me pointing out how you’re acting on this “insignificant message board” does not imply care or concern. Sometimes the obvious is just obvious...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 05:10 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-19-2020, 03:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Well, I sure it's something related to the cognitive dissonance of a tried and true, dyed in the wool, conservative Republican just absolutely forced to vote Democrat.

Slappy!  Good to hear from you again.  You need to pay more attention to my prior comments so you don't sound this dumb though.

I have always been a moderate conservative, almost Libertarian actually (fiscally conservative, socially liberal).  Until Trump, I had always voted Republican. So, on specific issues, we might be aligned more than you think.  But unlike you, I am pragmatic and can comprehend that the Libertarian candidate had ZERO chance at winning the presidency and did not want to waste my vote.  My objective was to get the absolute disaster and threat to democracy that Trump is out of office.  Therefore, voted for Biden.  The Republican Party does not have room for moderates like me anymore, so I chose a moderate Democrat.  I know your teeny little brain has problems processing deeper thinking, but I thought I would lay it out here in simplistic terms for you to give you another shot at understanding it.  Call me an optimist.

Its hilarious that you Trumper's think any of this election fraud stuff is going to effect anything on January 20th. And when I am pissing off a ton of Trumper's on this board, I know I am doing something right.
Banana

(11-19-2020, 03:58 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 02:25 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Yes.  You're calling me out on an insignificant message board; but you are cheering for your Hush-Money-Paying President who is being a bigger horse's [BLEEP] on a world-wide platform because you agree with his politics.  THAT is the hypocrisy...

Nope. Acting like the horses [BLEEP] you hate while claiming you hate the horse is worse. See, I actually don’t care if either one of you acts that way, but you do and yet here you are acting the same way. Me pointing out how you’re acting on this “insignificant message board” does not imply care or concern. Sometimes the obvious is just obvious...

You sound upset.  I will leave you alone with your thoughts. Big Grin
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-19-2020, 04:32 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 03:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Well, I sure it's something related to the cognitive dissonance of a tried and true, dyed in the wool, conservative Republican just absolutely forced to vote Democrat.

Slappy!  Good to hear from you again.  You need to pay more attention to my prior comments so you don't sound this dumb though.

I have always been a moderate conservative, almost Libertarian actually (fiscally conservative, socially liberal).  So, on specific issues, we might be aligned more than you think.  But unlike you, I am pragmatic and can comprehend that the Libertarian candidate had ZERO chance at winning the presidency and did not want to waste my vote.  My objective was to get the absolute disaster and threat to democracy that Trump is out of office.  Therefore, voted for Biden.  The Republican Party does not have room for moderates like me anymore, so I chose a moderate Democrat.  I know you're teeny little brain has problems processing deeper thinking, but I thought I would lay it out here in simplistic terms for you to give you another shot at understanding it.  Call me an optimist.

And when I am pissing off a ton of Trumper's on this board, I know I am doing something right.   Banana

(11-19-2020, 03:58 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Nope. Acting like the horses [BLEEP] you hate while claiming you hate the horse is worse. See, I actually don’t care if either one of you acts that way, but you do and yet here you are acting the same way. Me pointing out how you’re acting on this “insignificant message board” does not imply care or concern. Sometimes the obvious is just obvious...

You sound upset.  I will leave you alone with your thoughts. Big Grin

You got upset out of that? You’re really not very bright are you?  Laughing

(11-19-2020, 04:39 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: You got upset out of that? You’re really not very bright are you?  Laughing

Now you're just being plain mean.   Sad
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-19-2020, 04:43 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 04:39 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: You got upset out of that? You’re really not very bright are you?  Laughing

Now you're just being plain mean.   Sad

Psssh! I’ve never been plain anything.  Tongue

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 04:52 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

How are your little spreadsheets of "statistical anomalies" going Sherlock?  You find whodunnit yet with the massive systemic fraud?  Please show us another convincing graph!!!

(11-19-2020, 04:45 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 04:43 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Now you're just being plain mean.   Sad

Psssh! I’ve never been plain anything.  Tongue

Quit flirting with me publicly.  Just send me another private message like before.   Laughing

(11-19-2020, 04:45 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:

How are your little spreadsheets of "statistical anomalies" going Sherlock?  You find whodunnit yet with the massive systemic fraud?  Please show us another convincing graph!!!

(11-19-2020, 04:45 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Psssh! I’ve never been plain anything.  Tongue

Quit flirting with me publicly.  Just send me another private message like before.   Laughing

Do you want another warning like last time then too? Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 04:56 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-19-2020, 03:34 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:

I usually control myself but sometimes I can't help it.

Maybe talking it out to someone would help?  I'm here for you, bro.

(11-19-2020, 04:55 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 04:45 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: How are your little spreadsheets of "statistical anomalies" going Sherlock?  You find whodunnit yet with the massive systemic fraud?  Please show us another convincing graph!!!

Do you want another warning like last time then too? Big Grin

You called me naughty last time.  I liked that!   Laughing

(11-19-2020, 04:55 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 03:34 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: I usually control myself but sometimes I can't help it.

Maybe talking it out to someone would help?  I'm here for you, bro.

(11-19-2020, 04:55 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Do you want another warning like last time then too? Big Grin

Yeah, but like I told you last time, I still won’t meet you in real life to give you a spanking. Stop making things awkward like that.

(11-19-2020, 04:58 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 04:55 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Maybe talking it out to someone would help?  I'm here for you, bro.

Yeah, but like I told you last time, I still won’t meet you in real life to give you a spanking. Stop making things awkward like that.

OK, OK.  I will settle for the cyber spanking again.

Buncha pervs.

My people.

(11-19-2020, 11:08 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-18-2020, 11:37 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: The fact that you only see what you said as the problem says a lot about you.

What problem am I missing?

If you want to make a point you do so without bringing kids into the argument. Period. There was no need for her to name the school that woman's kids go to. Now they will possibly be targeted for bullying by students whose parents agree with Aiyash regarding his unfounded statements of racism. Even if the woman is racist, you don't bring kids into the argument. Ever. The fact that you have kids and don't recognize that as a major problem and I, who wouldn't know a maternal feeling if it beat me to death, can see it as a problem... Again, it says a lot about you. 

This is the first 3 paragraphs in the article:

Two Republicans on the Wayne County Board of Canvassers were berated, smeared as racists, and one even had her children doxxed before the pair reversed course on Tuesday night to certify the vote in Michigan’s most populated county.

Abraham Aiyash, a Democrat Michigan state representative-elect, spoke of Republican Monica Palmer’s children and named their school as he berated her for being a “racist.” The Federalist reports:

“You, Ms. Monica Palmer from Grosse Pointe Woods, which has a history of racism, are deciding to enable and continue to perpetuate the racist history of this country and I want you to think about what that means for your kids,” he said, name-dropping the name of their school and talking about the impact her decision would have on their black classmates.

(11-19-2020, 05:54 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 11:08 AM)mikesez Wrote: What problem am I missing?

If you want to make a point you do so without bringing kids into the argument. Period. There was no need for her to name the school that woman's kids go to. Now they will possibly be targeted for bullying by students whose parents agree with Aiyash regarding his unfounded statements of racism. Even if the woman is racist, you don't bring kids into the argument. Ever. The fact that you have kids and don't recognize that as a major problem and I, who wouldn't know a maternal feeling if it beat me to death, can see it as a problem... Again, it says a lot about you. 

Two Republicans on the Wayne County Board of Canvassers were berated, smeared as racists, and one even had her children doxxed before the pair reversed course on Tuesday night to certify the vote in Michigan’s most populated county.

Abraham Aiyash, a Democrat Michigan state representative-elect, spoke of Republican Monica Palmer’s children and named their school as he berated her for being a “racist.” The Federalist reports:

“You, Ms. Monica Palmer from Grosse Pointe Woods, which has a history of racism, are deciding to enable and continue to perpetuate the racist history of this country and I want you to think about what that means for your kids,” he said, name-dropping the name of their school and talking about the impact her decision would have on their black classmates.

I agree that bringing kids into it is very serious and 99.9% of the time not called for. 99.9% of the time it would be totally wrong to bring an officials' kids into any discussion. This has nothing to do with my character or your character.
But we're not talking about tweaking the millage rate for the schools or hiring more teachers or firing some teachers or anything like that. 
We are talking about whether half a million votes will be counted, or not.
You have to go all the way back to 1776 to find such an abuse of the democratic process on this continent.
And those British appointed governors and tax collectors that we sent home with tar and feathers were mostly smart enough to not even bring their children onto this continent.
When you come to understand that the only alternative to voting, and fairly counting all votes, is massive violence, this will make more sense. Counting votes is not another one of these political shell games that we can manipulate for partisan ends like drawing districts or choosing judges.  If you don't count the votes right, inevitably you start counting the numbers of men and of guns instead.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-19-2020, 06:34 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 05:54 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: If you want to make a point you do so without bringing kids into the argument. Period. There was no need for her to name the school that woman's kids go to. Now they will possibly be targeted for bullying by students whose parents agree with Aiyash regarding his unfounded statements of racism. Even if the woman is racist, you don't bring kids into the argument. Ever. The fact that you have kids and don't recognize that as a major problem and I, who wouldn't know a maternal feeling if it beat me to death, can see it as a problem... Again, it says a lot about you. 

I agree that bringing kids into it is very serious and 99.9% of the time not called for. 99.9% of the time it would be totally wrong to bring an officials' kids into any discussion. This has nothing to do with my character or your character.
But we're not talking about tweaking the millage rate for the schools or hiring more teachers or firing some teachers or anything like that. 
You have to go all the way back to 1776 to find such an abuse of the democratic process on this continent.
And those British appointed governors and tax collectors that we sent home with tar and feathers were mostly smart enough to not even bring their children onto this continent.
When you come to understand that the only alternative to voting, and fairly counting all votes, is massive violence, this will make more sense. Counting votes is not another one of these political shell games that we can manipulate for partisan ends like drawing districts or choosing judges.  If you don't count the votes right, inevitably you start counting the numbers of men and of guns instead.

That woman's kids have exactly nothing to do with votes being counted fairly and everything to do with being used as political pawns and as bait for being bullied. None of us knows the real truth about what went down, only the people who were involved. Unless there are raw voice or video recordings of wrongdoing from all parties we can only take the word of what those people said happened and that's filtered by the media. Everyone involved has an agenda and I doubt the truth is part of it. 

If I was in this situation and had a kid and someone doxxed the color of their hair, never mind their name and school, hell itself couldn't contain the rage and discontent I'd bring down on that joker. And that's saying something because like I said, no maternal bone in my body, but wrong is wrong and adults have no business bringing kids into their jacked up fights.

(11-19-2020, 07:13 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 06:34 PM)mikesez Wrote: I agree that bringing kids into it is very serious and 99.9% of the time not called for. 99.9% of the time it would be totally wrong to bring an officials' kids into any discussion. This has nothing to do with my character or your character.

That woman's kids have exactly nothing to do with votes being counted fairly and everything to do with being used as political pawns and as bait for being bullied. None of us knows the real truth about what went down, only the people who were involved. Unless there are raw voice or video recordings of wrongdoing from all parties we can only take the word of what those people said happened and that's filtered by the media. Everyone involved has an agenda and I doubt the truth is part of it. 

If I was in this situation and had a kid and someone doxxed the color of their hair, never mind their name and school, hell itself couldn't contain the rage and discontent I'd bring down on that joker. And that's saying something because like I said, no maternal bone in my body, but wrong is wrong and adults have no business bringing kids into their jacked up fights.

I’m literally +1ing you right now! Big Grin