Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Reputation's back, boys!

(11-22-2020, 09:47 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 09:44 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Case study in what I wrote.

Did you ever see Trevor Noah's interview with Tomi Lahren?

No.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The Mikesez Summary:

"No one likes me so I cry a lot." "This isn't about me, it's about a button."

"I don't equate my poor treatment here with those who speak out about rape and murder." "My treatment here is similar to those who speak out about rape and murder."

"I want to be above the fray." "But it's right there."

"I am not a weasel." "I just act like a weasel."
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

So uhhhh how about that weather today....

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 02:52 PM by FabianLF.)

(11-22-2020, 01:17 PM)Corriewf Wrote: So uhhhh how about that weather today....

Who else thinks that cloud looks like a jaguar? Also I see a Bortles. BB5?

(11-22-2020, 01:37 PM)FabianLF Wrote:

Who else thinks that cloud looks like a jaguar? Also I see a Bortles. BB5?

Son I’m so proud of your 5 reps and let’s just pretend 4 were not from me...

(11-22-2020, 02:54 PM)Corriewf Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 01:37 PM)FabianLF Wrote: Who else thinks that cloud looks like a jaguar? Also I see a Bortles. BB5?

Son I’m so proud of your 5 reps and let’s just pretend 4 were not from me...

4/9 of the reps you have are from me. That’s what I call being family... Sick

(11-22-2020, 02:58 PM)FabianLF Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 02:54 PM)Corriewf Wrote: Son I’m so proud of your 5 reps and let’s just pretend 4 were not from me...

4/9 of the reps you have are from me. That’s what I call being family... Sick

Welcome to a West Virginia genealogy tree son.

(11-22-2020, 09:48 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 09:47 AM)mikesez Wrote: Did you ever see Trevor Noah's interview with Tomi Lahren?

No.

You should have a look at it.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-22-2020, 08:50 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 01:03 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Dude, screw the first paragraph. You are equating rape, sexual abuse and honor killings to getting your feelings hurt over a stupid thump button. There aren’t enough words to describe how seriously messed up that is. Dear God, what is wrong with you???

I literally wrote "I'm not equating the two".
It's odd how often you get the opposite meaning out of what I'm writing.
Like, you start reading with the intent of finding something to make you mad.
Do you enjoy being mad?
What's wrong with you?

You’re confusing anger with repulsion. And you can stop with the manipulative bull [BLEEP] cuz it’s not working on me. 
You are the pathetic, whiny kind of man who beats his wife and kids then blames them for making him do it...just a “provocative example” of course. 

I really wish as a moderator I had a block list, because you would be the first and only person on it. The rest of y’all can engage with this sorry excuse of a troll all you want, but I’m done wasting my time.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-22-2020, 04:05 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 08:50 AM)mikesez Wrote: I literally wrote "I'm not equating the two".
Do you enjoy being mad?
What's wrong with you?

You’re confusing anger with repulsion. And you can stop with the manipulative bull [BLEEP] cuz it’s not working on me. 
You are the pathetic, whiny kind of man who beats his wife and kids then blames them for making him do it... just a “provocative example” of course. 

I really wish as a moderator I had a block list, because you would be the first and only person on it. The rest of y’all can engage with this sorry excuse of a troll all you want, but I’m done wasting my time.

I’m starting to think you might not like Mikesez... I dunno, call it a vibe I’m getting.

(11-22-2020, 04:16 PM)Corriewf Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 04:05 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: You’re confusing anger with repulsion. And you can stop with the manipulative bull [BLEEP] cuz it’s not working on me. 
You are the pathetic, whiny kind of man who beats his wife and kids then blames them for making him do it... just a “provocative example” of course. 

I’m starting to think you might not like Mikesez... I dunno, call it a vibe I’m getting.

Dang...I thought I was hiding it better than that! Laughing

(11-22-2020, 04:19 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 04:16 PM)Corriewf Wrote: I’m starting to think you might not like Mikesez... I dunno, call it a vibe I’m getting.

Dang...I thought I was hiding it better than that! Laughing

When I visualize Mike reading your post...

[Image: giphy.gif]

(11-22-2020, 04:22 PM)Corriewf Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 04:19 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Dang...I thought I was hiding it better than that! Laughing

Another +1 for you!  Banana

I hope nobody is projecting in their replies after seeing the last few posts.

Ninja

(11-22-2020, 04:25 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 04:22 PM)Corriewf Wrote: When I visualize Mike reading your post...

Another +1 for you!  Banana

Man, rep points must be selling out today

This reputation system is amazing... I feel like my life finally has meaning...

(11-22-2020, 04:31 PM)Corriewf Wrote: This reputation system is amazing... I feel like my life finally has meaning...

I love you, man!

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 08:33 PM by Corriewf.)

(11-22-2020, 07:05 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 04:31 PM)Corriewf Wrote: This reputation system is amazing... I feel like my life finally has meaning...

I love you, man!

Thanks! Hey, we should get a modern Victorian and collect cats together... Wouldn’t that be cool? I have decent benefits...just saying..think about it.. holla back!

+1

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 08:39 PM by mikesez.)

(11-22-2020, 04:05 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 08:50 AM)mikesez Wrote: I literally wrote "I'm not equating the two".
Do you enjoy being mad?
What's wrong with you?

You are the pathetic, whiny kind of man who beats his wife and kids then blames them for making him do it...just a “provocative example” of course. 

You don't feel repulsion.
Someone who feels repelled doesn't even reply.
They leave.
Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

(11-22-2020, 04:22 PM)Corriewf Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 04:19 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Dang...I thought I was hiding it better than that! Laughing

Dan was a war hero! I'll take it!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.