Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Jets thread

They need to win this for Frank

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2020, 06:50 PM by Upper.)

I can't remember the last time I was this anxious about a game.

(12-20-2020, 06:50 PM)Upper Wrote: I can't remember the last time I was this anxious about a game.

Actually yes I can...the Jets/Raiders game. Sigh.

OMG... Could we finally get some damn luck from the football gods here today???

Becton and Sewell will give the Jets the best tackle combo in the league

Well....I’m glad Gregg Williams is gone......could this ACTUALLY happen?

This lead isnt enough. We need more.

(12-20-2020, 06:51 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Becton and Sewell will give the Jets the best tackle combo in the league

i really dont think they'd pass Fields for a T.... unless they trade but Cincy is hoping for that T at 3, so we'll see.

(12-20-2020, 06:53 PM)MJonesD_32 Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 06:51 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Becton and Sewell will give the Jets the best tackle combo in the league

i really dont think they'd pass Fields for a T.... unless they trade but Cincy is hoping for that T at 3, so we'll see.

Im not saying Darnold is their 'guy' but i think theyd move on from Gase before Darnold. Only his second season. Is Fields that big of an upgrade? Many draft analysts had Darnold as a 'cant miss' prospect.

This is going to be so painful when they blow it again.

It's over. Needed a hold there.

Sheesh that was quick.

Dammit.....TD Rams.....that didn’t take long

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2020, 06:58 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(12-20-2020, 06:53 PM)MJonesD_32 Wrote:

I dont think they would take Fields, I'm not even sure if Fields will be the 2nd QB taken

Hopefully the Jets can answer

We are not in the list of teams with winless season...that's kind of a win for us right ?

(12-20-2020, 07:02 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: We are not in the list of teams with winless season...that's kind of a win for us right ?

If we still get Lawrence, sure. I would 100% take 0-16 if it would have gotten us him though.

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2020, 07:08 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Darnold has looked great today

Move them chains move them chains move them chains

+13 is still not enough

still to close to call it.

Needed a TD there.

Won’t believe it till the clock hits 0, but talk about a combo deal with a jets win and rams loss.