Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Congratulations Khan!! 100 losses!!

(11-23-2020, 10:11 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 04:38 PM)FBT Wrote: This was the 2nd fastest any owner has logged 100 losses in NFL history.  We can't even lose the best.  

Seriously though.  This is truly an embarrassing bit of NFL history to be part of.  Hopefully this snaps Khan back into reality and he decides it's time to focus on building a winning tradition.  Of course, I doubt that will happen because Lot J is taking a lot of his attention right now.

Once the season is over, I'm sure he'll refocus on the team long enough to give Caldwell and Marrone contract extensions.

There are some things i really like about Khan. Hes a very patient owner, he seems invested in his projects, i can see he is trying but there are more and more things im getting frustrated by. If he tan any of his businesses like this franchise he would never be a billionaire. My biggest thing is i dont think he has many personal ideas or way he wants things. He will bring in guys he likes and leave them to it. Im not asking him to be Jerry Jones but something. 

I said during the bye that i found the silence from upstairs very telling. Still not a peep.

He has a hobby that makes him 2 billion dollars. Why should he do more, bragging rights? Lol. The NFL needs it's Brooklyn Brawlers and Iron Mike Sharpes, and some owners are paid very well to have one winning season every decade.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Messages In This Thread
Congratulations Khan!! 100 losses!! - by JagFan81 - 11-22-2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Congratulations Khan!! 100 losses!! - by Jags - 11-22-2020, 08:32 PM
RE: Congratulations Khan!! 100 losses!! - by FBT - 11-23-2020, 04:38 PM
RE: Congratulations Khan!! 100 losses!! - by flsprtsgod - 11-23-2020, 10:52 PM
RE: Congratulations Khan!! 100 losses!! - by Jags - 11-23-2020, 08:34 PM