Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
College playoffs week

He probably has broken ribs and he's still throwing accurate lasers.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-01-2021, 10:46 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 10:43 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Like the India game he threw 3 ? Lol
He threw 3 in a quarter?

Btw. This is the upside of Fields. I’m still very happy with Lawrence but Fields has a high ceiling as well.

Trask and Jones don’t have a high ceiling.

Trask and Jones both have very high ceilings.  Trask didnt have a good game just like Fields has had a number of bad games.  If Trask had the team that Fields has around him we would of went undefeated.  Florida has one of the worst defenses and run games in the country and we still made it to the SEC championship and Trask is still a Heisman finalist.  Fields is surrounded by elite talent just like Haskins was who you thought was so great and every other Ohio St QB

New nfl draft qb prospect ranking

1) zach wilson
2) justin Fields
3) trevor Lawrence

(01-01-2021, 10:49 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: TL will feel right at home here with our porous defense.

Haha. 35-14 does look like jags score but take away 7 from the 14

The best QB on the field at least in the first half is Fields and it's not even close. TLaw doesn't even look especially accurate. One half won't make a difference but still.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(01-01-2021, 10:57 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: New nfl draft qb prospect ranking

1) zach wilson
2) justin Fields
3) trevor Lawrence

Stay golden, Pony Boy..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-01-2021, 10:57 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 10:46 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: He threw 3 in a quarter?

Btw. This is the upside of Fields. I’m still very happy with Lawrence but Fields has a high ceiling as well.

Trask and Jones both have very high ceilings.  Trask didnt have a good game just like Fields has had a number of bad games.  If Trask had the team that Fields has around him we would of went undefeated.  Florida has one of the worst defenses and run games in the country and we still made it to the SEC championship and Trask is still a Heisman finalist.  Fields is surrounded by elite talent just like Haskins was who you thought was so great and every other Ohio St QB

If you really can't see the difference in talent between Trask and Fields then I don't know what else to say.

(01-01-2021, 10:59 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 10:57 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Trask and Jones both have very high ceilings.  Trask didnt have a good game just like Fields has had a number of bad games.  If Trask had the team that Fields has around him we would of went undefeated.  Florida has one of the worst defenses and run games in the country and we still made it to the SEC championship and Trask is still a Heisman finalist.  Fields is surrounded by elite talent just like Haskins was who you thought was so great and every other Ohio St QB

If you really can't see the difference in talent between Trask and Fields then I don't know what else to say.

Oh I can

(01-01-2021, 10:57 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 10:46 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: He threw 3 in a quarter?

Lol Trask has no business being drafted before day 3. He exposed himself in the bowl game. Arm is way too weak for the NFL game. Hes not any good and wont be anything in the NFL. Career backup at the very best.

(01-01-2021, 11:01 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 10:57 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Trask and Jones both have very high ceilings.  Trask didnt have a good game just like Fields has had a number of bad games.  If Trask had the team that Fields has around him we would of went undefeated.  Florida has one of the worst defenses and run games in the country and we still made it to the SEC championship and Trask is still a Heisman finalist.  Fields is surrounded by elite talent just like Haskins was who you thought was so great and every other Ohio St QB

Lol Trask has no business being drafted before day 3. He exposed himself in the bowl game. Arm is way too weak for the NFL game. Hes not any good and wont be anything in the NFL. Career backup at the very best.
Mean while.... Fields Vs Clemson....

OhioSt oline might be better than Alabama

(This post was last modified: 01-01-2021, 11:07 PM by Jagsfan4life9/28/82.)

I can't be the only one hoping Clemson loses. Especially how they're running him.

1) zach wilson
2) justin Fields
3) trevor Lawrence

Lol so ridiculous.

Gonna go out on a limb and say Dabo's comments fired Ohio St up just a bit. Probably the best half of football they've played all year.

Too bad Fields goes from looking like Elway one game to Bortles the next.

(This post was last modified: 01-01-2021, 11:08 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

1) zach wilson
2) justin Fields
3) trevor Lawrence

You have been the most clueless poster on the board since you have arrived.

(01-01-2021, 11:08 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

1) zach wilson
2) justin Fields
3) trevor Lawrence

I'm pretty sure you're just being trolled

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-01-2021, 11:08 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

1) zach wilson
2) justin Fields
3) trevor Lawrence

If you just reverse the order then he would be right.

(01-01-2021, 11:13 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 11:08 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: You have been the most clueless poster on the board since you have arrived.

Naw, he believes it

(01-01-2021, 11:13 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 11:08 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: You have been the most clueless poster on the board since you have arrived.

Exactly this. He plays the contrarian to get replies.

If you take away the QBs, who has the better team?