Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Wildcard Playoff Games Thread ***

I can just hear Booger McFarland commenting on this game..

"If Washington wants to win, they have to score points"..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

4nette still hitting those holes that are filled with his lineman

I understand trying to be sneaky and try a squib for a chance at a turnover, but in a playoff game? And you want to give Brady a 60 yard field?

Made no sense..

Didn’t know JDR was the Football team’s DC. Between him and Rivera, I like their staff a lot.

Brady is owning the redskins..

(01-09-2021, 10:09 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Didn’t know JDR was the Football team’s DC. Between him and Rivera, I like their staff a lot.

JDRs talents showed on that drive.

Lol, Fournette the generational talent per the Jaguars scout, tripped

Fournette had a huge hole to trot through and he fell forward short of the goal line for no apparent reason.

(01-09-2021, 10:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Fournette had a huge hole to trot through and he fell forward short of the goal line for no apparent reason.

There's the rb we all knew very well down here.

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2021, 10:15 PM by Talented Kalamari.)

(01-09-2021, 10:10 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-09-2021, 10:09 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Didn’t know JDR was the Football team’s DC. Between him and Rivera, I like their staff a lot.

JDRs talents showed on that drive.

Lol. To be fair, Brady has never had much trouble destroying JDR defenses. The only example I can think where JDR won that battle was the AFCC game back in 2013 when he was with the Broncos.

Wow, horrible non call.

Damn JDR is looking rough out there.

Guess all those years of choppin' wood has caught up to him.

Fournette gained weight, too slow to get past the hole

I thought Fournette was going to thrive in Tampa. Turns out he was at his ceiling here the whole time.

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2021, 11:30 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

I turned this game off for a bit because I assumed it was over and cant stand the sight of HGH Tom's face. Turned it back on and it's a game. Wow. Bucs suck.

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2021, 12:00 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Defense bails Brady out again so he can dink and dunk his way to victory over a team with no name and no QB. Has Brady ever played on a team without an elite defense?

Washington not going quietly here

Sorry Tom, telling the refs what to call only worked at NE.

Tom gonna put his "mad face" on now.

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2021, 12:23 AM by homebiscuit.)

(01-10-2021, 12:17 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: Washington not going quietly here

Heinicke is impressive, isn't he?

Let's go Washington, get a turnover here.