Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Wildcard Playoff Games Thread ***

Lamar is [BLEEP] quick. When that boy turns it on he gone.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Got to watch Ramsey, Fournette and now Ngakoue/Campbell playing - with Ronnie Harrison perhaps playing later on tonight.

We'll be playing in these games very soon with Trevor and Co.... But as of right now it sucks watching these guys in these games.

I guess having the #1 pick for Trevor is an excellent consolation prize.

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2021, 03:23 PM by NM Jag Fan.)

(01-10-2021, 03:15 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Lamar is [BLEEP] quick. When that boy turns it on he gone.

Too bad he's a [BLEEP] moron!  All he has is legs!

That Ref is horrible too. Geesh.
My sig goes here!

(01-10-2021, 03:19 PM)NM Jag Fan Wrote:
(01-10-2021, 03:15 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Lamar is [BLEEP] quick. When that boy turns it on he gone.

That Ref is horrible too.  Geesh.

Damn, a little harsh isn't it?

I mean, its not his job to perform neurosurgery on you.

All I want is for a FB running with the ball to punish a DB.

(01-10-2021, 03:38 PM)enigma Wrote:
(01-10-2021, 03:19 PM)NM Jag Fan Wrote: Too bad he's a [BLEEP] moron!  All he has is legs!

I see Baker and Mahomes every time there's a game. What about the MVP running...sorry QB?

Ripping a players shoe off is an under used strategy that can be very effective.

(01-10-2021, 03:17 PM)enigma Wrote: Got to watch Ramsey, Fournette and now Ngakoue/Campbell playing - with Ronnie Harrison perhaps playing later on tonight.

We'll be playing in these games very soon with Trevor and Co.... But as of right now it sucks watching these guys in these games.

I guess having the #1 pick for Trevor is an excellent consolation prize.

We’ll see if they can get as far as the Conf Championship Game

Ravens just stomped out the Tacks logo at midfield.. love it.

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2021, 04:49 PM by NM Jag Fan.)

HA, tacks SUCK!!!

(01-10-2021, 03:38 PM)enigma Wrote:
(01-10-2021, 03:19 PM)NM Jag Fan Wrote: Too bad he's a [BLEEP] moron!  All he has is legs!

Yeah, probably, but I was pissed the way the Raven's started off. 
I'm in a much better mood now!

Banana
My sig goes here!

(01-10-2021, 03:19 PM)NM Jag Fan Wrote:

He looked pretty smart sliding in bounds there.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2021, 04:50 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

It's official, Lamar Jackson has officially tied Tim Tebow in playoffs wins

Ouch. There go the titans and the colts as i thought they would.

Now to go troll the tack forum!
My sig goes here!

Bye, bye Titans!

AFCS goes 0-2 for the playoffs. Welcome to the couch, titans fans, hope you enjoyed hosting a playoffs game, that probably won't happen again for the next 15 or so years with Trevor on his way to Duval.

The Titan's defense is either bad or they didn't bring their "A" game.  Also, I wasn't impressed with their offensive line.

Man, tack fans are sore losers!!!
My sig goes here!

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2021, 05:14 PM by SeldomRite.)

(01-10-2021, 04:56 PM)jagman Wrote: The Titan's defense is either bad or they didn't bring their "A" game.  Also, I wasn't impressed with their offensive line.

The Ravens defense was impressive, the titans' wasn't, which is strange, usually they do fine against one dimensional teams like the Ravens, it's against the elite QBs that they normally get pantsed.

Glad the Ravens beat the tacks.

I'm rooting for them in the AFC side and hope they can win the Lombardy trophy for Calais Campbell.