Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

You're right... it's never productive to point out your hypocrisy, and we should extend that sentiment to all the intellectual and public elites who demagogue their opponents for their own gain. That's how we'll solve problems.... lol.

/sarcasm

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-31-2022, 09:14 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(05-31-2022, 09:03 AM)mikesez Wrote: "In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Who made the decision to shut down that plant? Has that person been called to testify in Congress? Did that person also have the authority to temporarily ease restrictions on importing formula from other countries? I genuinely don't know.
But I do think that we shouldn't blame Biden until we have the answers to those questions.  It seems likely that we will conclude that someone, maybe many, at FDA should be fired and that Biden is being too hesitant to hold his own people accountable, but we need more info.

This is exactly right but my point being those are so willing to approach this situation with reason regarding Biden would have been crying about dead babies and screaming for Trump to be impeached had this happened during his term.

Formula manufacturer execs are saying they knew in February that there would be a shortage.  But Biden said no one told him until April.  The questions are, when did the FDA hear that there would be a shortage, and how soon did they start trying to fix that, and why didn't they tell Biden.
Someone is probably going to be fired over this and laws and regulations may change.  But everything seems to be moving slow.  Biden seems to be holding the right meetings and saying the right things, but months late.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

The sad thing is people expect heads to roll because of this but they'll be disappointed.

(This post was last modified: 06-15-2022, 07:34 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

Roe V Wade? Small potatoes, when a tampon shortage crisis is upon us.

Leave it to CNN to ultimately blame this on men and their 'unhelpful responses' and inability to breast feed. Guess that leaves out Buttigieg.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/10/business/...index.html
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption