Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

You don't understand, guys... she's a bad person. It would be one thing if she was a leftist that shared something similar about Trump supporters, but she isn't espousing the right ideology. No idea why this should be controversial. The standards are pretty evenly applied when you take into account her evil character.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2021, 08:08 PM by mikesez.)

(02-11-2021, 05:05 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 08:34 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: "Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neighbors…even by children. Because history is edited, most people today don’t realize that to get to the point where Nazi soldiers could easily round up thousands of Jews, the government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being Jews. How is that any different from hating someone for their political views,"

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/gi...-star-wars

There is not a damn thing false about what she said. People need to watch the four part series Einsatzgruppen (sp) on Netflix to see it for themselves. That's exactly what happened. Archival footage shows people beating the hell out of Jews in the streets and it wasn't the SS, Nazis or German Polizei. It was tough to watch.

I'm not going to dig through Gina Carano's whole Instagram, but there's nothing wrong with what is quoted here.  She's right.  We do imagine that the Holocaust was carried out entirely by fanatics, but key steps were actually carried out by ordinary Germans.
That's where I'm coming from too.
We need to be nicer to each other, because if we don't remember to respect people who disagree as humans, bad things, such as Kristalnacht, can happen.
we should also remember one of the lessons of the movie Schindler's list. Many of the ordinary Germans who helped round up the Jews to the nearest train station thought the Jews were simply being deported. This is why most of the concentration camps were beyond the pre war borders of Germany. Ordinary Germans thought of those places as future colonies of Germany, to be ruled by Germans, and subservient to Germans, but inhabited by lower races.
The idea that you can wash your hands of responsibility for what happens to a person by simply deporting them is very dangerous indeed.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

The IMDB was quick to show her as "fired" from The Mandalorian.. I was looking up something on the shows page and saw it. It's a shame. The girl has balls though. She knows what she says is hugely unpopular but she speaks her mind knowing it could impact her career.

(02-11-2021, 10:11 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: The IMDB was quick to show her as "fired" from The Mandalorian.. I was looking up something on the shows page and saw it. It's a shame. The girl has balls though. She knows what she says is hugely unpopular but she speaks her mind knowing it could impact her career.

If she had balls she'd still be employed.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-11-2021, 10:24 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 10:11 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: The IMDB was quick to show her as "fired" from The Mandalorian.. I was looking up something on the shows page and saw it. It's a shame. The girl has balls though. She knows what she says is hugely unpopular but she speaks her mind knowing it could impact her career.

If she had balls she'd still be employed.

If she had literal ones, maybe. But who can say these days? They might crucify anyone at this point.

Comment on News4Jax:

A California poll on immigration resulted in the following:
29% of respondents answered, "Yes, it is a serious problem."
71% of respondents answered: "No, es una problema seriosa."

(02-11-2021, 08:34 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: "Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neighbors…even by children. Because history is edited, most people today don’t realize that to get to the point where Nazi soldiers could easily round up thousands of Jews, the government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being Jews. How is that any different from hating someone for their political views,"

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/gi...-star-wars

Truth shall be censored.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(02-12-2021, 06:06 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Comment on News4Jax:

Ughfh... Gringo grammar!

[Image: IMG-20210214-095822.jpg]

In Joe Biden's America Nancy Pelosi can't get a conviction on Donald Trump. Not much different from Donald Trump's America really.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-12-2021, 09:15 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 06:06 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Comment on News4Jax:

Ughfh... Gringo grammar!

Lighten up, Francis.

(02-14-2021, 11:30 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 09:15 PM)mikesez Wrote: Ughfh... Gringo grammar!

Lighten up, Francis. Francine 

ftfy
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(02-14-2021, 11:33 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 11:30 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Lighten up, Francis. Francine 

ftfy

Funny enough, my comment was originally about homebiscuit's gender confusion.

I’m shocked, shocked I tell you! Laughing

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1361069834650476549?s=20
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(02-14-2021, 05:32 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 11:33 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: ftfy

Funny enough, my comment was originally about homebiscuit's gender confusion.

Not me.

In Biden's America, and the progressive left in general, we are to see electric vehicles as our saving hope for climate change. 

I write this as there are rolling blackouts happening in Texas due to the winter storm that has left thousands without power. Millions in New England lost power in the last winter storm. The power grid infrastructure in this country is laughable. No power company wants the expense of the upgrades necessary to keep daily/necessary electricity flowing in severe weather conditions. No one was smart enough to upgrade and maintain over time so now its an insurmountable problem. 

And these people want to add electric vehicles to an already fragile grid? Millions and millions of vehicles. Even when done over a period of time, if the infrastructure isn't updated and upgraded its futile. 

People having to choose to power their house or their vehicles is another issue if money is tight.

Maybe someone who knows more about this than me can explain how this would actually work without significant issues to the grid, to our wallets, etc. Those vehicles are cost prohibitive to the average person. There is a reason I'm still driving a 2002 Silverado. One being I love that truck and its still running with just over 240K miles on it, and it's long been paid for. Number two is vehicles in general are ridiculously expensive with a bunch of crap people don't need. Backup cameras, screens to use radio, Bluetooth, and all that stuff is not necessary but you can't find a newer vehicle without it. Forcing people to buy something they don't want is not cool. Chevy completely phasing out gasoline powered vehicles by 2035 is not okay. I hate the direction this is headed.

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2021, 01:07 PM by mikesez.)

(02-15-2021, 01:02 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: In Biden's America, and the progressive left in general, we are to see electric vehicles as our saving hope for climate change. 

I write this as there are rolling blackouts happening in Texas due to the winter storm that has left thousands without power. Millions in New England lost power in the last winter storm. The power grid infrastructure in this country is laughable. No power company wants the expense of the upgrades necessary to keep daily/necessary electricity flowing in severe weather conditions. No one was smart enough to upgrade and maintain over time so now its an insurmountable problem. 

And these people want to add electric vehicles to an already fragile grid? Millions and millions of vehicles. Even when done over a period of time, if the infrastructure isn't updated and upgraded its futile. 

People having to choose to power their house or their vehicles is another issue if money is tight.

Maybe someone who knows more about this than me can explain how this would actually work without significant issues to the grid, to our wallets, etc. Those vehicles are cost prohibitive to the average person. There is a reason I'm still driving a 2002 Silverado. One being I love that truck and its still running with just over 240K miles on it, and it's long been paid for. Number two is vehicles in general are ridiculously expensive with a bunch of crap people don't need. Backup cameras, screens to use radio, Bluetooth, and all that stuff is not necessary but you can't find a newer vehicle without it. Forcing people to buy something they don't want is not cool. Chevy completely phasing out gasoline powered vehicles by 2035 is not okay. I hate the direction this is headed.

If you love that silverado and want to keep it another 200k miles, the best case scenario for you is that electric vehicles keep getting less expensive, more people buy them, and there's less demand for gas or diesel, so you pay less for what you want, and other people pay less for what they want

It would be a win-win-win.
I agree with you about touchscreens, they're vastly overused in new cars. I want knobs and numbered buttons back!

(02-15-2021, 01:06 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 01:02 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: In Biden's America, and the progressive left in general, we are to see electric vehicles as our saving hope for climate change. 

If you love that silverado and want to keep it another 200k miles, the best case scenario for you is that electric vehicles keep getting less expensive, more people buy them, and there's less demand for gas or diesel, so you pay less for what you want, and other people pay less for what they want

I agree with you about touchscreens, they're vastly overused in new cars. I want knobs and numbered buttons back!

You completely ignored the point of her first 2 paragraphs . Our infrastructure isn't suited to handle majority EV market, thus proven by this weeks "global warming" events.

You can count on your grid being up when you have to hit the road in an emergency. I will opt to rely on good old fashioned fossil fuels.

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2021, 04:04 PM by mikesez.)

(02-15-2021, 03:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 01:06 PM)mikesez Wrote: If you love that silverado and want to keep it another 200k miles, the best case scenario for you is that electric vehicles keep getting less expensive, more people buy them, and there's less demand for gas or diesel, so you pay less for what you want, and other people pay less for what they want

You completely ignored the point of her first 2 paragraphs . Our infrastructure isn't suited to handle majority EV market, thus proven by this weeks "global warming" events.

You can count on your grid being up when you have to hit the road in an emergency. I will opt to rely on good old fashioned fossil fuels.

Well we can have a defeatist attitude about our grid, or we can commit to improving it. 
I actually agree with you, I don't think I would buy a fully electric vehicle for a long time, and even then only if me or the wife also owned a gas or diesel powered vehicle as a backup.
We just bought our first Hybrid though and we are pretty happy with it.

(02-15-2021, 04:03 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 03:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You completely ignored the point of her first 2 paragraphs . Our infrastructure isn't suited to handle majority EV market, thus proven by this weeks "global warming" events.

Well we can have a defeatist attitude about our grid, or we can commit to improving it. 
I actually agree with you, I don't think I would buy a fully electric vehicle for a long time, and even then only if me or the wife also owned a gas or diesel powered vehicle as a backup.
We just bought our first Hybrid though and we are pretty happy with it.

Ha.. this country already admitted it has a defeatist attitude when they elected a certified child molester. lol