Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(01-20-2021, 04:03 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: It is telling when China and Iran are openly celebrating Trump being gone.

I mean, in fairness, so is literally every other country except Russia and maybe North Korea.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-20-2021, 04:14 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 04:03 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: It is telling when China and Iran are openly celebrating Trump being gone.

I mean, in fairness, so is literally every other country except Russia and maybe North Korea.

Why?

What a great day. No matter who wins every 4 years, this is a pleasure to watch. Its like new years or Christmas

US relations with several allies and other nations had been strained under the prior administration and may have a chance to return to better terms and ease of function.

https://www.usnews.com/news/elections/ar...presidency

(01-20-2021, 04:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 04:14 PM)TJBender Wrote: I mean, in fairness, so is literally every other country except Russia and maybe North Korea.

Why?

Because Kim’s going to miss his bestest best buddy, and Putin’s going to miss his [BLEEP].

(01-20-2021, 04:27 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: US relations with several allies and other nations had been strained under the prior administration and may have a chance to return to better terms and ease of function.

https://www.usnews.com/news/elections/ar...presidency

I.e, not being able to take total advantage of us = strained.

Got it.

This will never be creepy joe's America. That designation only applies to those that were duly elected. Not fraudulently placed. The nightmare winter that creepy joe lamented about starts today with his illegitimate inauguration. Let the impeachment begin. Give them what they really wanted, the hand up the [BLEEP] puppet of kamalatoe.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

It will be interesting to see how the next couple of years play out. Biden's biggest problem may not lie with Republicans, but with the people at his back. Joe has already intimated that Harris may take over his presidency. The question is when does this happen. 

We know he won't run for a second term and the dems will want to create continuity in order to establish a strong campaign. Harris running on Biden's record just won't cut it. So who decides when it's time for him to step aside? Will it be by choice or death by a thousand cuts as more and more 'leaks' from his administration about his failing acuity undermine his credibility? How much will Dr. Jill factor into this equation? 

It's not difficult to anticipate Harris, at the urging of her comrades in the growing left wing of the party, becoming impatient to grab the reins of power. Nancy and AOC having knife fights in The House well will be ugly. But the question remains, how long will Joe serve before he, or them, decide it's time for a presidential turnover?

(01-20-2021, 05:29 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: It will be interesting to see how the next couple of years play out. Biden's biggest problem may not lie with Republicans, but with the people at his back. Joe has already intimated that Harris may take over his presidency. The question is when does this happen. 

We know he won't run for a second term and the dems will want to create continuity in order to establish a strong campaign. Harris running on Biden's record just won't cut it. So who decides when it's time for him to step aside? Will it be by choice or death by a thousand cuts as more and more 'leaks' from his administration about his failing acuity undermine his credibility? How much will Dr. Jill factor into this equation? 

It's not difficult to anticipate Harris, at the urging of her comrades in the growing left wing of the party, becoming impatient to grab the reins of power. Nancy and AOC having knife fights in The House well will be ugly. But the question remains, how long will Joe serve before he, or them, decide it's time for a presidential turnover?

I'd wager 4 years.

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2021, 06:06 PM by Jags.)

(01-20-2021, 05:32 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 05:29 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: It will be interesting to see how the next couple of years play out. Biden's biggest problem may not lie with Republicans, but with the people at his back. Joe has already intimated that Harris may take over his presidency. The question is when does this happen. 

I'd wager 4 years.

I’ll take the under

Also, I made a bet with Mikesez about this.  But I guess since Biden lived to see inauguration he decided to split and blamed it on a Jaguars hiring.

Congrats guys. Hope he makes America great again after the disasterous last administration.

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2021, 06:02 PM by Jags.)

(01-20-2021, 05:55 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Congrats guys. Hope he makes America great again after the disasterous last administration.

Where are you from again? I can’t keep up with all the people out of country that bash the US.

(01-20-2021, 06:01 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 05:55 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Congrats guys. Hope he makes America great again after the disasterous last administration.

Where are you from again? I can’t keep up with all the people out of country that bash the US.

Somewhere with no covid cases due to decent leadership!

Wasn't a bash, positivity that the US will stop being a laughing stock due to change of president.

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2021, 06:32 PM by Jags.)

(01-20-2021, 06:28 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 06:01 PM)Jags Wrote: Where are you from again? I can’t keep up with all the people out of country that bash the US.

Somewhere with no covid cases due to decent leadership!

Wasn't a bash, positivity that the US will stop being a laughing stock due to change of president.

Well wherever you’re from, in your undisclosed location, I hope someone makes your country great in the first place.

(01-20-2021, 05:47 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 05:32 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I'd wager 4 years.

I’ll take the under

Also, I made a bet with Mikesez about this.  But I guess since Biden lived to see inauguration he decided to split and blamed it on a Jaguars hiring.

Well, I hope the dude is OK.

I have a good hunch Joe makes it through a full term.  We can bet a six pack of your favorite brew if you'd like, but you gotta drink one with me regardless of who wins.

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2021, 06:43 PM by Jags.)

(01-20-2021, 06:35 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 05:47 PM)Jags Wrote: I’ll take the under

Well, I hope the dude is OK.

I have a good hunch Joe makes it through a full term.  We can bet a six pack of your favorite brew if you'd like, but you gotta drink one with me regardless of who wins.
I too hope the guy is ok.  Despite how much I disagree with him.  

Sounds like a fair bet.  Win-lose, I’m sure it’ll be good times.  Virtual handshake.

And in all honesty, I really do hope you win.

(01-20-2021, 06:42 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 06:35 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Well, I hope the dude is OK.

I too hope the guy is ok.  Despite how much I disagree with him.  

Sounds like a fair bet.  Win-lose, I’m sure it’ll be good times.  Virtual handshake.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Watch out for virtual covid..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Apparently now when you type in antifa.com it takes you to the White House website.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(01-20-2021, 07:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 06:42 PM)Jags Wrote: I too hope the guy is ok.  Despite how much I disagree with him.  

[Image: giphy.gif]

Sounds good!