Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

Joe Biden reportedly studied for weeks before this G7. I think it is safe to say that if you voted for this guy, it is time to reevaluate your life choices.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

North Korean defector says 'even North Korea was not this nuts' after attending Ivy League school | Fox News

Witnessing the depth of American’s ignorance up close has made Yeonmi question everything about humanity. 

"North Koreans, we don't have Internet, we don't have access to any of these great thinkers, we don't know anything. But here, while having everything, people choose to be brainwashed. And they deny it."

Having come to America with high hopes and expectations, Yeonmi expressed her disappointment. 

"You guys have lost common sense to degree that I as a North Korean cannot even comprehend," she said. 

"Where are we going from here?" she wondered. "There’s no rule of law, no morality, nothing is good or bad anymore, it's complete chaos."

"I guess that's what they want, to destroy every single thing and rebuild into a Communist paradise."

After pool holds for nearly two hours, Biden and Erdogan sit silently in front of cameras

Biden eventually says “we had a very good meeting.”

When told press couldn’t really hear him, he said “because I didn’t say anything.”

Nothing else. No other words before pool moved out https://t.co/VbqSNW01V7

He is missed....

Biden was ignored and left behind at the G7 as he shuffled around like the lost senile old man he is.

Remember how Trump handled the same globalists and thugs.

https://t.co/znjr80oNLD

Lol, I forgot about that.

President Biden is more than 2 hours late to his NATO news conference. No explanation from the White House for the extended delay. https://t.co/SN3JbgH5He

(06-14-2021, 12:43 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: North Korean defector says 'even North Korea was not this nuts' after attending Ivy League school | Fox News

Witnessing the depth of American’s ignorance up close has made Yeonmi question everything about humanity. 

"North Koreans, we don't have Internet, we don't have access to any of these great thinkers, we don't know anything. But here, while having everything, people choose to be brainwashed. And they deny it."

Having come to America with high hopes and expectations, Yeonmi expressed her disappointment. 

"You guys have lost common sense to degree that I as a North Korean cannot even comprehend," she said. 

"Where are we going from here?" she wondered. "There’s no rule of law, no morality, nothing is good or bad anymore, it's complete chaos."

"I guess that's what they want, to destroy every single thing and rebuild into a Communist paradise."

One would think that if more stories like this one was in the rest of the media people would "wake up" rather than being "woke".  I've long said that "education" has become "indoctrination".  It's true not only at the college level, but has infiltrated down to the K-12 public schools indoctrination centers.  Children are not taught how to think they are taught what to think.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

[Image: Screenshot-20210614-172055-Twitter.jpg]

And it's not causing inflation...

(06-14-2021, 08:25 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: And it's not causing inflation...

Yeah, not at all.

(06-14-2021, 08:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(06-14-2021, 08:25 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: And it's not causing inflation...

Yeah, not at all.

Too bad the Fed doesn't actually have to print the stuff, that would slow down it's creation.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(06-14-2021, 08:24 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(06-14-2021, 12:24 AM)captivating Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLWxBANspL5IZEcew9kvl...w&usqp=CAU]

Start the impeachment.

What's so obviously ironic about your response is that if Trump had made the same mistake, there would be the proverbial wailing and gnashing of teeth from the left, bolstered by the MSM, and you leading the charge. 

Please deny it. I dare you.

Well yeah, coz Trump's a moron and this would be yet another international embarrassment by the Big Orange Oaf.

(06-15-2021, 04:38 AM)captivating Wrote:
(06-14-2021, 08:24 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: What's so obviously ironic about your response is that if Trump had made the same mistake, there would be the proverbial wailing and gnashing of teeth from the left, bolstered by the MSM, and you leading the charge. 

Well yeah, coz Trump's a moron and this would be yet another international embarrassment by the Big Orange Oaf.

Your ilk just loves to classify people by color.. I bet you were heavily in favor of segregation. I'd hate to hear what you call black people behind their backs..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(06-15-2021, 05:46 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 04:38 AM)captivating Wrote:  Well yeah, coz Trump's a moron and this would be yet another international embarrassment by the Big Orange Oaf.

Your ilk just loves to classify people by color.. I bet you were heavily in favor of segregation. I'd hate to hear what you call black people behind their backs..

Yesterday I got called "Mayo People" on Facebook. It was glorious.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-15-2021, 04:38 AM)captivating Wrote:
(06-14-2021, 08:24 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: What's so obviously ironic about your response is that if Trump had made the same mistake, there would be the proverbial wailing and gnashing of teeth from the left, bolstered by the MSM, and you leading the charge. 

Whatever it takes for you to admit your duplicity. TDS works.

JUST IN - United States producer price inflation jumps to 6.6% in May, the largest year-over-year increase in history.

(06-15-2021, 08:13 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 05:46 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Your ilk just loves to classify people by color.. I bet you were heavily in favor of segregation. I'd hate to hear what you call black people behind their backs..

Yesterday I got called "Mayo People" on Facebook. It was glorious.
Being on Facebook is problem #1. Delete that garbage site man.

(06-15-2021, 09:46 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 08:13 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yesterday I got called "Mayo People" on Facebook. It was glorious.
Being on Facebook is problem #1. Delete that garbage site man.

Sometimes I wonder how many comments are just bots that FB themselves designed to keep the fighting going. And that goes for both sides of the political spectrum - because the more we fight, the more they can control what happens and laugh at our pettiness.

[Image: ben-garrison-sleep-joe-putin.jpg]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"