Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2021, 06:04 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Happy July 4th, Virginia. This year is extra special. America is back.???????? https://t.co/VrWKK9viAm

This is the democrats. Drinking beer from unopened bottle and grilling with no heat and a clean spatula.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wow...

98-year-old World War II veteran Pete DuPré played the national anthem on a harmonica before the @USWNT’s Olympic send-off match ?? https://t.co/wnrOnZJhkC

(07-05-2021, 07:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Wow...

98-year-old World War II veteran Pete DuPré played the national anthem on a harmonica before the @USWNT’s Olympic send-off match ?? https://t.co/wnrOnZJhkC

That was outstanding.

(07-05-2021, 09:26 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(07-05-2021, 07:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Wow...

That was outstanding.

It was. 

Am I misinterpreting, or did it look like a couple of the players had their backs turned?

(07-05-2021, 09:37 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-05-2021, 09:26 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: That was outstanding.

It was. 

Am I misinterpreting, or did it look like a couple of the players had their backs turned?

Yes, several of these entitled little [BLEEP] turned their backs on a WW2 veteran singing the national anthem.

(07-05-2021, 09:37 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-05-2021, 09:26 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: That was outstanding.

It was. 

(07-05-2021, 10:10 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-05-2021, 09:37 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: It was. 

Yes, several of these entitled little [BLEEP] turned their backs on a WW2 veteran singing the national anthem.
It was weird. The 2 black players stood facing the correct direction in soccer but didn't put a hand over their heart. The white players were split between turning or facing forward. Even the ones that turned some still had their hand over their hearts.

It's all stupid PC marketing.

Even the hammer thrower got caught with photos with the flag. She just so happens to now be sponsored by BLM and marxist orgs, so she had to do something since she placed only 3rd to 2 bigger white girls.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(07-05-2021, 10:44 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(07-05-2021, 09:37 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: It was. 

(07-05-2021, 10:10 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Yes, several of these entitled little [BLEEP] turned their backs on a WW2 veteran singing the national anthem.
It was weird. The 2 black players stood facing the correct direction in soccer but didn't put a hand over their heart. The white players were split between turning or facing forward. Even the ones that turned some still had their hand over their hearts.

Even the hammer thrower got caught with photos with the flag. She just so happens to now be sponsored by BLM and marxist orgs, so she had to do something since she placed only 3rd to 2 bigger white girls.

Like people needed a reason not to watch women's soccer in the first place...

(07-05-2021, 10:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-05-2021, 10:44 PM)p_rushing Wrote: It was weird. The 2 black players stood facing the correct direction in soccer but didn't put a hand over their heart. The white players were split between turning or facing forward. Even the ones that turned some still had their hand over their hearts.

Like people needed a reason not to watch women's soccer in the first place...
The USWNT is releasing statements claiming the girls who turned were looking at a flag in that section of the stadium and didn’t do it intentionally.

It’s still weird. If you are standing next to someone that isn’t facing the same direction as you, wouldn’t you try and turn to face that direction or tell them to turn so you look like dumb [BLEEP].

Seems like they botched a stupid protest and are trying to save face by back tracking.

(07-06-2021, 05:48 AM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(07-05-2021, 10:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Like people needed a reason not to watch women's soccer in the first place...
The USWNT is releasing statements claiming the girls who turned were looking at a flag in that section of the stadium and didn’t do it intentionally.

It’s still weird. If you are standing next to someone that isn’t facing the same direction as you, wouldn’t you try and turn to face that direction or tell them to turn so you look like dumb [BLEEP].

Seems like they botched a stupid protest and are trying to save face by back tracking.

Maybe they can ask the girls who did it and see if their lie lines up with the USWNT media.

(07-06-2021, 05:48 AM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(07-05-2021, 10:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Like people needed a reason not to watch women's soccer in the first place...

It did look weird but in soccer they always face forward so could be a cover story since the backlash was quick. Some of them had their hand over their heart though so it is plausible. Need some shots around the stadium to see wear flags were at.

(07-06-2021, 09:59 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: US Soccer denies women's team disrespected WWII veteran before send-off match | Fox News

China also denied COVID came from their Wuhan lab. I don't believe them.

It looked like those who were facing their right were facing the flag in that direction. The one girl who looked to be at the (their) far right side of the group was facing right with her hand on her chest and her head bowed slightly. As others have said its hard to say without knowing where flags were positioned.

At any rate, I don't watch soccer and have no interest in anyone's politicization of the flag. Find another way to express your discontent and leave the flag out of it.

https://news.yahoo.com/news/newsom-needs...kvdH4r9poM

California law allowing transgender inmates to pick the prison gender of their choice has come under fire from a women’s rights group citing abuse of females by men.

“In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the Women’s Liberation Front accused the state of violating the constitutional rights of incarcerated women by allowing men into their living quarters to “prey on women.” Since the law took effect on Jan. 1, WLF has received numerous complaints of assaulted, abused, and traumatized women at the hands of male inmates transferred into their prisons, WoLF Legal Director Lauren Adams said…”

(07-06-2021, 02:30 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: https://news.yahoo.com/news/newsom-needs...kvdH4r9poM

California law allowing transgender inmates to pick the prison gender of their choice has come under fire from a women’s rights group citing abuse of females by men.

“In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the Women’s Liberation Front accused the state of violating the constitutional rights of incarcerated women by allowing men into their living quarters to “prey on women.” Since the law took effect on Jan. 1, WLF has received numerous complaints of assaulted, abused, and traumatized women at the hands of male inmates transferred into their prisons, WoLF Legal Director Lauren Adams said…”

So "this" is where the feminists finally decided to jump in?

(07-06-2021, 02:30 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: https://news.yahoo.com/news/newsom-needs...kvdH4r9poM

We know the left hates women.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Rape is about to go way up in women's prisons. Ooof.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(07-06-2021, 02:54 PM)Dimson Wrote:

Rape is about to go way up in women's prisons. Ooof.

Reminds me of some old skinemax movies that played about 30 years ago..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(07-06-2021, 03:22 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 02:54 PM)Dimson Wrote: Rape is about to go way up in women's prisons. Ooof.

Reminds me of some old skinemax movies that played about 30 years ago..

Oz.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2021, 05:11 PM by WingerDinger.)

(07-06-2021, 04:08 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 03:22 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Reminds me of some old skinemax movies that played about 30 years ago..

Oz.

Oz was a great series, but really difficult to get through at some points.. Sometimes, I felt like a child, holding my hands over my eyes  Sick Sick Sick

And i can never look at the guy who does the Farmers commericals the same, ever again..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]