Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2021, 07:14 AM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

Has anyone seen the video of CBP agents on horseback chasing Haitian immigrants back into the Rio Grande when they attempted to wade across?

Can everyone imagine the outrage and comparisons made by the MSM and the rest of the left to slavery and white supremacy if a Republican were president? Do any of the resident drive-by TDS pants wetters on this board deny this?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They'll forget all about it by the time there's a Republican president again. Just like they forgot that the pictures used to demonize Trump were from Obama's administration. Progressives don't care about truth, and moderates are too lazy to make the distinction.

(09-20-2021, 07:34 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 07:00 PM)Jags Wrote: I don’t blame you a bit.  As mentioned, i did come across “white Privilege cards while trying to find “play cash” to help my daughter learn money. I did buy them.   I know you’re Hispanic.  But I also know you’ve  worked your butt off and served our country to get to where you are now.  My post was meant to mimic the  “cool” Stephen Colbert when he was in character as a Republican, and funny.  Was meant for comedy and nothing else.  I’m sure it was funnier in my head.

No worries bro.

My ethnicity means nothing (unless you are a liberal that has to put people into groups).  I'm "just a guy" born and bread in our great country.

My wife and I did work our butts off to get to where we are now.  We started out in a rented small single-wide trailer with one car, my wife working two jobs (manager at McDonald's and delivering the Times Union) and both of us getting maybe 4 hours of sleep at night (I was in the Navy at the time).

I used to "hustle" and work "part time jobs" on the side for extra money.  Everything from roofing to drywall work to electrical work and sometimes... mowing grass.  We saved money over the years and bought our first home.  We still continued to save money, but also "indulged" a bit by buying a boat and taking some nice vacations.  As we started "getting older (into our 40's) we eventually decided that we wanted to make a change and get our "retirement home".  We paid off all of our debt including our mortgage, saved money and eventually bought our property in December of 2017 and have worked to make our dream come true.

Our story is the very essence of the "American dream".  We worked hard starting with very little and are now able to enjoy the fruits of our labor.  The current regime wants to penalize us for our hard work and success because we are supposedly "the rich".  My tax bill every year probably exceeds many people's incomes.  It makes me sick to see how people think that they are "entitled" to what my wife and I worked so hard for.

Your story is similar to ours (wife and I). I won’t bore with the details, but we are both pushing 40 and about where you were around then.  We’ve both been fortunate over the last decade.  We got out of the “Rob Peter to pay Paul”, routine then into the “man it feels good not to live paycheck to paycheck” then it was “[BLEEP], we’ve got the money, let’s do it/buy it” to “[BLEEP], we aren’t young anymore.  Where do we want to be when we retire?”  Good problem to have while it lasts.  I could get hurt and unable to help our already short staffed crews. Wife could get laid off from her company that gets off by doing so.  We hit up a financial advisor back in April.  We’ve got a plan. A plan that involves buying some acreage down the line. But oft times the best laid plans of mice and men go awry.  I guess the journey and how you deal with the ups and downs is part of the joy of life that we take for granted.

Soooo are Joe Bidens CBP whipping illegal immigrants from horseback?

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2021, 12:52 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-21-2021, 07:13 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Has anyone seen the video of CBP agents on horseback chasing Haitian immigrants back into the Rio Grande when they attempted to wade across?

Can everyone imagine the outrage and comparisons made by the MSM and the rest of the left to slavery and white supremacy if a Republican were president? Do any of the resident drive-by TDS pants wetters on this board deny this?

I'm trying to imagine how I would feel if the parties were reversed.
I'm trying to be both fair, and skeptical of myself.
I have never believed that we should open the border, or just let anyone who wants to come over come over.
I've always believed in orderly, legal immigration, for Haitians or for anybody else who is trying to escape poverty.
I've always believed we could let a few more come over than we're currently letting over, but I've also always believed that there will always be more who want to come than we could ever accommodate, so even the best immigration policy possible is going to end with us stopping and arresting people who are doing nothing wrong besides trying to cross the border, scenes like yesterday in Del Rio TX. These scenes are sad, and they should make you sad. But they are inevitable and not really anyone's fault.

The thing is, Biden and his administration have been mostly silent on this, they sent out a few empathetic "we feel your pains" but no promises to change anything. 

But we know, all of us, that if Trump were president still, he would not keep his mouth shut about this. He never keeps his mouth shut about anything. He would throw out some very unempathetic "this is what you deserve" and "go back to where you came from" and "obviously you screwed up your own country, we won't let you screw up ours" kind of messages.  And then I would come on here saying look what a bad job he's doing with his messaging, and then you would come back and laugh at me and say I'm too sensitive.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

America, the world's most racist country, for some reason has to violently keep black people from trying to get in here. It's so odd.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Buuuwhaaahaaahaaa!! Laughing Laughing Go to the two minute mark for the funny. Dude is in London.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-22-2021, 12:47 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 07:13 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Has anyone seen the video of CBP agents on horseback chasing Haitian immigrants back into the Rio Grande when they attempted to wade across?

I'm trying to imagine how I would feel if the parties were reversed.
I have never believed that we should open the border, or just let anyone who wants to come over come over.
I've always believed in orderly, legal immigration, for Haitians or for anybody else who is trying to escape poverty.
I've always believed we could let a few more come over than we're currently letting over, but I've also always believed that there will always be more who want to come than we could ever accommodate, so even the best immigration policy possible is going to end with us stopping and arresting people who are doing nothing wrong besides trying to cross the border, scenes like yesterday in Del Rio TX. These scenes are sad, and they should make you sad. But they are inevitable and not really anyone's fault.

The thing is, Biden and his administration have been mostly silent on this, they sent out a few empathetic "we feel your pains" but no promises to change anything. 

But we know, all of us, that if Trump were president still, he would not keep his mouth shut about this. He never keeps his mouth shut about anything. He would throw out some very unempathetic "this is what you deserve" and "go back to where you came from" and "obviously you screwed up your own country, we won't let you screw up ours" kind of messages.  And then I would come on here saying look what a bad job he's doing with his messaging, and then you would come back and laugh at me and say I'm too sensitive.

That's where you are totally wrong.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-22-2021, 02:30 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-22-2021, 12:47 PM)mikesez Wrote: I'm trying to imagine how I would feel if the parties were reversed.

There are many who could be blamed.
I don't think the US is to blame but you can't deny that we have been interfering in Haiti for centuries.
That's why it's better not to play the blame game on this, there will be no winners.

(09-22-2021, 02:34 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-22-2021, 02:30 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: That's where you are totally wrong.

There are many who could be blamed.
I don't think the US is to blame but you can't deny that we have been interfering in Haiti for centuries.
That's why it's better not to play the blame game on this, there will be no winners.

Wrong again (as usual).

What is going on at the southern border is clearly and without a doubt the fault of Joe Biden and his regime.  It has been going on since he did away with President Trump's policy at the border and opened it up.  The only difference is that it's finally gotten to the point the the regime's allies in the MSM can no longer ignore it.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2021, 03:17 PM by HURRICANE!!!. Edited 1 time in total.)

What do you mean?  MSM (Fox) is making a big deal of it.

IF you haven't figured it out yet, Fox makes a big deal of Democrat actions and CNN & MSNBC makes a big deal of Republican actions.  Just remember that when you watch the networks and it will help you understand things a little better.

Your welcome.

(09-22-2021, 03:15 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

How exactly is FOX making a big deal of it?  They aren't the ones accusing the CBP of using whips while on horseback on the illegals.  They have been one of the few media outlets actually reporting on the crisis this whole time.

(09-22-2021, 03:15 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

IF you haven't figured it out yet, Fox makes a big deal of Democrat actions and CNN & MSNBC makes a big deal of Republican actions.  Just remember that when you watch the networks and it will help you understand things a little better.

Your welcome.

Yeah, thanks.  Rolleyes

Fox only reported on it. I conjectured your extremely biased media would make an issue out of it if Trump were in office. I wasn't completely correct. They're attempting to make an issue out of it but are leaving the race angle out because their party is in power and they do not wish to paint them with the same biased brush. However, they have set their eyes on the CBP because enforcing the borders is akin to blasphemy to them. 

Texas Republican congressman says the Border Patrol agents filmed whipping at Haitian migrants are 'doing God's work' (msn.com)

(09-22-2021, 02:30 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-22-2021, 12:47 PM)mikesez Wrote: I'm trying to imagine how I would feel if the parties were reversed.

He's not wrong. He is describing himself to perfection. Even though Trump's team would handle this better, he would say something that some liberal would find offensive, and Mikey would focus on that instead of the problem that's being solved. He cares more about what Trump says than what Biden does, and that's because he gets his news from people that care more about what Trump says than what Biden does.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2021, 04:42 PM by mikesez.)

(09-22-2021, 04:19 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:

He's not wrong. He is describing himself to perfection. Even though Trump's team would handle this better, he would say something that some liberal would find offensive, and Mikey would focus on that instead of the problem that's being solved. He cares more about what Trump says than what Biden does, and that's because he gets his news from people that care more about what Trump says than what Biden does.

Haitians have come over here and become permanent residents and then citizens.  Your fellow citizens.  If a President insults a whole group of American citizens, that should bother all American citizens.
Did it bother you when Hillary said there was a basket of deplorables? How is saying an entire group is from a [BLEEP] hole any different?

(09-22-2021, 04:19 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:

And how exactly would Trump have handled this Del Rio situation better?

(09-22-2021, 04:40 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-22-2021, 04:19 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: He's not wrong. He is describing himself to perfection. Even though Trump's team would handle this better, he would say something that some liberal would find offensive, and Mikey would focus on that instead of the problem that's being solved. He cares more about what Trump says than what Biden does, and that's because he gets his news from people that care more about what Trump says than what Biden does.

Haitians have come over here and become permanent residents and then citizens.  Your fellow citizens.  If a President insults a whole group of American citizens, that should bother all American citizens.
Did it bother you when Hillary said there was a basket of deplorables? How is saying an entire group is from a [BLEEP] hole any different?

(09-22-2021, 04:19 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: He's not wrong. He is describing himself to perfection. Even though Trump's team would handle this better, he would say something that some liberal would find offensive, and Mikey would focus on that instead of the problem that's being solved. He cares more about what Trump says than what Biden does, and that's because he gets his news from people that care more about what Trump says than what Biden does.

Dude... Haiti is a [BLEEP]. Haitians don't want to live there - they HAVE to live there. They describe it as a [BLEEP] hole themselves.

(09-22-2021, 04:40 PM)mikesez Wrote: And how exactly would Trump have handled this Del Rio situation better?

What you fail to understand is there would be no "situation" at the border under President Trump.  The thousands of so-called "immigrants" under that bridge is nothing new.  It's been happening ever since the Biden regime got rid of President Trump's border policy and opened it up.

People like you haven's seen or don't find it disgusting when infant children are literally dropped over barriers by the cartels that are smuggling them.  People like you as well as most of the MSM have been silent when young children have been found abandoned.

Biden and his regime have created this crisis, yet you claim that "no one is to blame".

(09-22-2021, 04:40 PM)mikesez Wrote:

There wouldn't have been a Del Rio situation to handle. You aren't a very smart man, huh?

Circular reasoning.

(09-22-2021, 05:25 PM)mikesez Wrote: Circular reasoning.

No, more like circular assumption. Trump wouldn't have had this issue at the border.