Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2021, 04:39 AM by captivating.)

(01-21-2021, 11:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: More than 4,300 people died of covid today under Joe Biden’s administration. There have been left wing riots every day since he’s been in power. This is the worst administration in American history.

Is that how this works lefties?

No, you look after 4 years and see if Biden left the country in a worse position than when he took over.  You can’t polish the turd that Biden inherited from Trump, and Biden won’t do a Trump and cover it in glitter to bluff idiotic supporters.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-22-2021, 04:38 AM)captivating Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 11:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: More than 4,300 people died of covid today under Joe Biden’s administration. There have been left wing riots every day since he’s been in power. This is the worst administration in American history.

No, you look after 4 years and see if Biden left the country in a worse position than when he took over.  You can’t polish the turd that Biden inherited from Trump, and Biden won’t do a Trump and cover it in glitter to bluff idiotic supporters.

I don't recall the Left waiting four years before looking at Trump.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2021, 09:00 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

2 days ...

- 60,000 jobs destroyed.
- U.S. gas and oil industry being destroyed.
- Women's sports destroyed.
- Troops forced to sleep in parking garages.
- Ramping up Middle East wars again already.

The media some of you watch won't tell you, so I will keep you updated.

After the signing of Biden's Preventing and Combating Discrimination on the Basis of Gender Identity or Sexual Orientation executive order, the University of California has announced its first recruiting candidate for the Women's Volleyball Team:

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginal...f=1&nofb=1]

(01-21-2021, 02:22 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 08:14 AM)Sneakers Wrote: While Trump did look bad on many levels, that is completely irrelevant. 

Biden's own flawed strategies are the issue, now and into the next four years.  It's time to forget Donald Trump and focus on the consequences of Joe Biden's actions.  Do you want this country to go where the left is taking it?

Agreed. I was just pointing out how ridiculous and gullible people are to think that there was any outside forces which changed the results of the election. The election was won fairly by Trump in 2016 and lost fairly by Trump in 2020. Any cheating that was done was on a very small scale and had no bearing on the final outcome. 

Now, we can move onto Biden and his ridiculous tenure. Did anyone else see he appointed a he/she as Asst. Health Secretary of the United States? He's already pandering to the very far left. I miss the days when presidents were moderates. We're never gonna get this country back on track.

Gullible is the wrong word, bro.

[Image: 140557076_10159652753081800_275018851430...e=602F9A0B]

(01-22-2021, 09:55 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

[Image: 140557076_10159652753081800_275018851430...e=602F9A0B]

While the MSM has become downright cloying in their devotion to Biden, Fox News's noxious tone has been wincing at times.

No one should watch Hannity.

(01-22-2021, 10:33 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: No one should watch Hannity.

The only two shows I watch on FNC are Tucker and the Greg Gutfeld show. Can't deal with Hannity and Ingraham anymore. Tucker monologues are must-see TV.

I'll watch The Five and Brett Baier. Tucker Carlson's monologues are very good. Even clear-thinking FNC haters would like them if they would give it a chance. It's the rest of his show I don't like. Especially when he goes into that Pee Wee Herman-like laugh any time he's cornered. Carlson should just stick to writing.

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2021, 11:08 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(01-22-2021, 11:03 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I'll watch The Five and Brett Baier. Tucker Carlson's monologues are very good. Even clear-thinking FNC haters would like them if they would give it a chance. It's the rest of his show I don't like. Especially when he goes into that Pee Wee Herman-like laugh any time he's cornered. Carlson should just stick to writing.

Yeah, i forgot the Five. I have become a master at fast forwarding when Juan talks.

[Image: 20210122-100754.jpg]

I quit watching fox all together.. I don't even miss Tucker anymore.. I watch Newsmax now..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(01-22-2021, 11:03 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I'll watch The Five and Brett Baier. Tucker Carlson's monologues are very good. Even clear-thinking FNC haters would like them if they would give it a chance. It's the rest of his show I don't like. Especially when he goes into that Pee Wee Herman-like laugh any time he's cornered. Carlson should just stick to writing.

I like the newscast with Brett Baier.  That's pretty much straight news.   Sometimes the story selection does reflect a rightward bias, but it is still factual and honest.  

When the protesters stormed the Capitol, I watched the coverage on Fox News, because I already knew what MSNBC was going to say about it, and I was more interested in how Fox News would cover it.  

The news division at Fox is pretty straightforward and honest, unlike the opinion people, whom I really detest.

I just saw a clip where the NG has been relocated to a parking garage for their downtime. They were provided with a heat source and two porta johns. No chairs, cots, sleeping mats, etc. Two porta johns for 5K troops. 

I just want to know who was responsible for their accommodations. There were pictures of them in their downtime in the Capitol before the inauguration ceremony. Someone demanded the Army provide them with cots. The military is able to deploy anywhere in the world within 48 hours of the order but no one could get these folks motel rooms in a weeks timeframe? Really? 

Someone in this administration needs to get their [BLEEP] together. They wanted those troops there. Figure. It. Out. Freaking unbelievable. Whoever is responsible for this whole debacle should be dressed down appropriately and never be allowed to work in logistics again.

(01-22-2021, 11:27 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I just saw a clip where the NG has been relocated to a parking garage for their downtime. They were provided with a heat source and two porta johns. No chairs, cots, sleeping mats, etc. Two porta johns for 5K troops. 

I just want to know who was responsible for their accommodations. There were pictures of them in their downtime in the Capitol before the inauguration ceremony. Someone demanded the Army provide them with cots. The military is able to deploy anywhere in the world within 48 hours of the order but no one could get these folks motel rooms in a weeks timeframe? Really? 

Someone in this administration needs to get their [BLEEP] together. They wanted those troops there. Figure. It. Out. Freaking unbelievable. Whoever is responsible for this whole debacle should be dressed down appropriately and never be allowed to work in logistics again.

Remember, this is the administration that built cages for kids to be stuffed in at the border. Are you surprised?

(01-22-2021, 11:27 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I just saw a clip where the NG has been relocated to a parking garage for their downtime. They were provided with a heat source and two porta johns. No chairs, cots, sleeping mats, etc. Two porta johns for 5K troops. 

A few governors including our very own Ron DeSantis is ordering their troops home after the way that they have been treated.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

They just needed them for the photo op. It's all good now.

(01-22-2021, 11:31 AM)jagibelieve Wrote:

A few governors including our very own Ron DeSantis is ordering their troops home after the way that they have been treated.

I absolutely love DeSantis.. We dodged a major bullet by electing him..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I see the death counter is gone from CNN now.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(01-22-2021, 11:37 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 11:31 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: A few governors including our very own Ron DeSantis is ordering their troops home after the way that they have been treated.

I absolutely love DeSantis.. We dodged a major bullet by electing him..

We were literally 30K votes away from being California and New York. Can't hammer that point home enough. State elections have the biggest consequences of them all.