Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(02-06-2021, 10:49 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 10:20 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Some of them are already conveniently locked in cages at the border for easy shipping, or are we not doing that anymore in Joe Biden's America?

Did you edit your post because you realize that you were being a windbag again?

Or you didn't want to give the impression that you attended rallies last year in a pink hat?

I didn't edit [BLEEP]. 

What would you like me to expound upon?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2021, 11:00 AM by WingerDinger.)

(02-06-2021, 10:52 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 10:49 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Did you edit your post because you realize that you were being a windbag again?

Or you didn't want to give the impression that you attended rallies last year in a pink hat?

I didn't edit [BLEEP]. 

What would you like me to expound upon?

God, nothing.. We'll call you when Biden switches us all to windmill energy..

And I apologize, I saw your other post of windbaggery in another thread and thought it was in this thread..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(02-06-2021, 10:00 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Are you going to use it as proof of anything if they don't win their case in court?

It depends on the reason why they didn't win.  If they lose on some technicality, that doesn't really prove anything.  

I think the most interesting thing will be when they put people under oath in a deposition.  I think at that point, we'll see a lot of tap dancing and back pedaling.   It'll also be interesting to see if the defendants produce any actual evidence.  Because one defense to defamation is if they were telling the truth.  So we'll see if they try to defend themselves by claiming they were telling the truth, and if they produce any evidence that they were telling the truth.  

The important thing is, both sides will be on the record, under oath.  No more wild allegations in press conferences.

(02-06-2021, 11:01 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 10:00 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Are you going to use it as proof of anything if they don't win their case in court?

It depends on the reason why they didn't win.  If they lose on some technicality, that doesn't really prove anything.  

I think the most interesting thing will be when they put people under oath in a deposition.  I think at that point, we'll see a lot of tap dancing and back pedaling.   It'll also be interesting to see if the defendants produce any actual evidence.  Because one defense to defamation is if they were telling the truth.  So we'll see if they try to defend themselves by claiming they were telling the truth, and if they produce any evidence that they were telling the truth.  

The important thing is, both sides will be on the record, under oath.  No more wild allegations in press conferences.
Nobody ever iies under oath, lol.

Social media overlords do it for a living.

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2021, 02:12 PM by Lucky2Last.)

I will watch those cases closely. I expect to see them drop the prosecution of the case after time passes with no actual evidence coming to light. Everything in the political discourse is first impressions. Very few people follow through.

(02-06-2021, 10:20 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 02:24 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Ship them elsewhere. Easy.

Some of them are already conveniently locked in cages at the border for easy shipping, or are we not doing that anymore in Joe Biden's America?

Not foreigners. Our citizens. 

I think it would do many of them good to experience life in some other places, even if only for a short time.

(02-06-2021, 04:47 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 10:20 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Some of them are already conveniently locked in cages at the border for easy shipping, or are we not doing that anymore in Joe Biden's America?

Not foreigners. Our citizens. 

I think it would do many of them good to experience life in some other places, even if only for a short time.

Yes, it would.

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2021, 07:39 AM by The Real Marty.)

(02-06-2021, 02:12 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I will watch those cases closely. I expect to see them drop the prosecution of the case after time passes with no actual evidence coming to light. Everything in the political discourse is first impressions. Very few people follow through.

If you are talking about Smartmatic and Dominion suing Fox News, Giuliani, et al, I think it is very unlikely the plaintiffs will drop these cases.  All the evidence of defamation is there, in video form.   People said things on TV.  That's the evidence.  

The plaintiffs are taking these cases to court to clear their names.  Their businesses and reputations have been severely harmed.  

If this wasn't serious, the defendants would not have started airing disclaimers on their shows a few weeks ago, when they started to realize that they were about to be sued.

In a defamation case, the defendants have several defenses:  
They can say they were just telling the truth.  But if that is their defense, they have to prove the machines switched votes.  
Or they can say they didn't say the machines switched votes.  But they did say it, and it's on video for everyone to see.   
Or they can say, "Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo, et al don't represent Fox News.  They have their own shows that do not represent the views of Fox News."  I don't think that one will fly.  
Or they can say Smartmatic and Dominion are public figures and that exempts them from defamation.  But no one knew who Smartmatic and Dominion were until these allegations started to crop up.  

With billions of dollars at stake, and loads of evidence on video, no one is dropping anything.  Unless, of course, there is a settlement, an undisclosed sum paid, and a public apology.

In Comrade Biden's America the oh so perfectly name Bank of America (needs more "People's" or "National" though) identifies and turns over personal banking transaction records to the Stasi FBI based on their location within the country on a specific date.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-07-2021, 09:46 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: In Comrade Biden's America the oh so perfectly name Bank of America (needs more "People's" or "National" though) identifies and turns over personal banking transaction records to the Stasi FBI based on their location within the country on a specific date.

Yeah, couldn't believe that on Tucker. Some of the "triggers" were unbelievable. If I had any accounts at BOA, they would be closed by now.

The China racket must be pretty lucrative. 

Hunter Biden, family move into $5.4M Venice, Calif. home: report | Fox News

(02-07-2021, 12:27 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The China racket must be pretty lucrative. 

Wonder if he'll have to put a "No Candy" sign up in his yard for every Halloween..

Like father, like son..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(02-07-2021, 12:27 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The China racket must be pretty lucrative. 

Politicians don't get rich  Laughing

(02-07-2021, 03:41 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:

Politicians don't get rich  Laughing

Nor do their families.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Bidens pick for unemployment program lost 600M to Nigerian scammers.

(02-08-2021, 12:44 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Bidens pick for unemployment program lost 600M to Nigerian scammers.

Her and her husband are major party donors. 

Biden pick for unemployment program lost $600M to Nigerian scammers (msn.com)

Same scam.

Joel Biden picked KC to win. Just sayin'.

TREASURY SECRETARY YELLEN: President Biden’s $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief plan could generate enough growth to restore full employment by next year -AP

Congrats to those who helped create this.

https://rumble.com/vdo93b-reporter-final...a&mc=8uxj1