Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2021, 03:10 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(03-06-2021, 03:03 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 02:51 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Just goes to show there is no actual accountability in Democrat led areas of this country. They can run them into the ground as they see fit and always be bailed out on the back of a "stimulus" disguised as an emergency.

I think 9% of this bill goes to actual COVID relief and the rest is pork, not to mention the tightened requirements for a payout. 

You can't fix stupid. This kind of money shouldn't be allowed to move on a party line vote. Our government is broken.

I read that it was less than 9%.. There's so much garbage in that "relief" package, it's ridiculous. 

At this point, you don't want to fix stupid, you just want to keep them from procreating.. Maybe we should rethink this abortion stance..
They are also trying to lower the voting age to secure their stronghold on dumb people.

Imagine blindly supporting a party that wants to replace you with cheaper labor.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-06-2021, 03:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 03:03 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I read that it was less than 9%.. There's so much garbage in that "relief" package, it's ridiculous. 

At this point, you don't want to fix stupid, you just want to keep them from procreating.. Maybe we should rethink this abortion stance..
They are also trying to lower the voting age to secure their stronghold on dumb people.

Imagine blindly supporting a party that wants to replace you with cheaper labor.

Might as well let them since they already want to allow kids as young as 3-5 the opportunity to receive a sex change..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

[Image: IMG-20210306-141334.jpg]

This new election bill democrats are trying to pass should have everyone concerned. I can't think of a single area in our country that has improved due to the Biden administration with the exception that the media has shut up. This should also have everyone concerned.

(03-06-2021, 03:56 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: This new election bill democrats are trying to pass should have everyone concerned. I can't think of a single area in our country that has improved due to the Biden administration with the exception that the media has shut up. This should also have everyone concerned.

They would have to nuke the filibuster for that to ever have a chance.

(03-06-2021, 04:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 03:56 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: This new election bill democrats are trying to pass should have everyone concerned. I can't think of a single area in our country that has improved due to the Biden administration with the exception that the media has shut up. This should also have everyone concerned.

They would have to nuke the filibuster for that to ever have a chance.

They'll get there, be patient.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-06-2021, 04:17 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 04:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: They would have to nuke the filibuster for that to ever have a chance.

They'll get there, be patient.

2022 will be a telling year to see where the true pulse of the American voter is.

(03-06-2021, 04:18 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 04:17 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: They'll get there, be patient.

2022 will be a telling year to see where the true pulse of the American voter is.

The results will be just as fraudulent as the 2020 votes, the day of honest elections is over.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-06-2021, 06:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 04:18 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: 2022 will be a telling year to see where the true pulse of the American voter is.

The results will be just as fraudulent as the 2020 votes, the day of honest elections is over.

Hate to say it, but this is my thinking as well.. Elections are over, we now have (S)elections..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2021, 06:22 PM by mikesez.)

I am strongly in favor of aspects of the election bill.  
The Scotus majority in Rucho v Common cause said Congress needed to pass restrictions on gerrymandering.  A better court would have recognized that it already has jurisdiction to stop partisan gerrymandering, but that's not the court we have.
Some decisions are so terrible and short sighted they necessarily beget further terrible decisions. And yes it is worth nuking the filibuster over.  The type of gerrymandering that is about to come down the pike will permanently make both state and federal government totally unaccountable to the people.  You think it's bad now just wait.
I don't think the Democrats are answering the call on partisan gerrymandering in the optimal way, but at least they're trying. The Republicans didn't try.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Your copying and pasting of other people's thoughts has reached new levels. Congrats.

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2021, 06:39 PM by mikesez.)

(03-06-2021, 06:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Your copying and pasting of other people's thoughts has reached new levels. Congrats.

[Image: giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e477kqrghssumnpkq0w8...giphy.webp]

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2021, 06:38 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(03-06-2021, 06:36 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 06:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Your copying and pasting of other people's thoughts has reached new levels. Congrats.

[Image: film-classic-robert-de-niro-RajQbPxNxsf84]

You cant even plagiarize an image correctly.

(03-06-2021, 06:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 04:18 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: 2022 will be a telling year to see where the true pulse of the American voter is.

I agree.  By allowing "mail in voting" it's going to ensure that democrats keep power.  After all, that's what the legislation is about.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(03-06-2021, 07:16 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 06:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The results will be just as fraudulent as the 2020 votes, the day of honest elections is over.

I agree.  By allowing "mail in voting" it's going to ensure that democrats keep power.  After all, that's what the legislation is about.

The voter rolls, and who turns in a ballot, are all public information.
Search them!
Why has no one been able to prove massive fraud?
Why are most of the isolated instances of fraud that we have actually from Republicans?

(03-06-2021, 07:19 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 07:16 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I agree.  By allowing "mail in voting" it's going to ensure that democrats keep power.  After all, that's what the legislation is about.

The voter rolls, and who turns in a ballot, are all public information.
Search them!
Why has no one been able to prove massive fraud?
Why are most of the isolated instances of fraud that we have actually from Republicans?

You have surpassed JDub and Necro as the biggest troll of the Jags MB ever. Congratulations!
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(03-06-2021, 06:21 PM)mikesez Wrote: I am strongly in favor of aspects of the election bill.  
The Scotus majority in Rucho v Common cause said Congress needed to pass restrictions on gerrymandering.  A better court would have recognized that it already has jurisdiction to stop partisan gerrymandering, but that's not the court we have.
Some decisions are so terrible and short sighted they necessarily beget further terrible decisions. And yes it is worth nuking the filibuster over.  The type of gerrymandering that is about to come down the pike will permanently make both state and federal government totally unaccountable to the people.  You think it's bad now just wait.
I don't think the Democrats are answering the call on partisan gerrymandering in the optimal way, but at least they're trying.  The Republicans didn't try.

Why are people so dense. Nothing about this bill makes our elections more secure. It is an attempt to institutionalize cheating. This bill is bad. I do not have any faith that Republicans will stop this.

(03-07-2021, 12:12 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 06:21 PM)mikesez Wrote: I am strongly in favor of aspects of the election bill.  
I don't think the Democrats are answering the call on partisan gerrymandering in the optimal way, but at least they're trying.  The Republicans didn't try.

Why are people so dense. Nothing about this bill makes our elections more secure. It is an attempt to institutionalize cheating. This bill is bad. I do not have any faith that Republicans will stop this.

Election security isn't the issue.  You didn't read what I wrote.

I did. You're wrong. And naive.

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2021, 02:03 PM by mikesez.)

(03-07-2021, 09:13 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I did. You're wrong. And naive.

The Court majority was wrong.  They wrote that the rights of the citizens of Wisconsin were being violated by the state legislature, but that the best remedy was for them to vote in different legislators.  As Justice Kagan asked in her dissent, "How?"  I ask you the same question.  You call me naive, I cant decide whether to call you uninformed or malicious.