Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(03-09-2021, 12:19 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-09-2021, 11:27 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Only Joe Biden can give German Shepards a bad image. This guy literally destroys everything he touches.

I am a dog owner myself. Golden Retriever. This comes down to the Biden's being irresponsible dog owners and not fit to own that breed. Put the blame where it needs to be. It's not as if Joe spent time with them anyway. He probably abused them. The dogs are much happier in their new home, I can promise you that.

Proof?????? At least he owns dogs. The last president was too selfish to even want a dog around, because it would take other people's attention away from him. That's probably why his kids now go around the world murdering endangered species for sport. All I am saying is that this is not a funny situation at all.

So not getting a dog because you know you don’t want one is selfish? Seems like a better alternative than getting one you don’t really want.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-09-2021, 12:25 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(03-09-2021, 12:19 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Proof?????? At least he owns dogs. The last president was too selfish to even want a dog around, because it would take other people's attention away from him. That's probably why his kids now go around the world murdering endangered species for sport. All I am saying is that this is not a funny situation at all.

So not getting a dog because you know you don’t want one is selfish? Seems like a better alternative than getting one you don’t really want.

Not wanting a pet makes people selfish. I don't trust people who don't like animals. There's something wrong with them.

(03-09-2021, 12:35 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-09-2021, 12:25 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: So not getting a dog because you know you don’t want one is selfish? Seems like a better alternative than getting one you don’t really want.

Not wanting a pet makes people selfish. I don't trust people who don't like animals. There's something wrong with them.

Dogs are food in many cultures. Don't lay your morals on all people. Selfish? Buuuwaaaaa.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(03-09-2021, 12:25 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: So not getting a dog because you know you don’t want one is selfish? Seems like a better alternative than getting one you don’t really want.

That says way, way, way more about you than it does about anyone else.

This is a guy that lives in the middle of nowhere, doesn't ever like to leave his house and apparently is surrounded by animals in this middle of nowhere.

You're more out of the societal norm than the people you claim have something wrong with them.

[Image: IMG-20210309-135839.jpg]

I like animals plenty, I just don't want to keep any as pets.

(03-09-2021, 03:29 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-09-2021, 12:35 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Not wanting a pet makes people selfish. I don't trust people who don't like animals. There's something wrong with them.

I like animals plenty, I just don't want to keep any as pets.

You’re selfish! Ninja

(03-09-2021, 03:37 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(03-09-2021, 03:29 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I like animals plenty, I just don't want to keep any as pets.

You’re selfish! Ninja

I really need to expand my horizons. 

Cow cuddling has become a thing for lonely hearts in the pandemic (msn.com)

(03-09-2021, 03:51 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-09-2021, 03:37 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: You’re selfish! Ninja

I really need to expand my horizons. 

They’re just really big grass puppies!

(03-09-2021, 03:57 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(03-09-2021, 03:51 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I really need to expand my horizons. 

They’re just really big grass puppies!

They pretty much are.  I was helping a friend of mine unload some equipment on his farm in his cow pasture the other day.  They had to come over to see what we were doing and "examine" the equipment that we unloaded.  They also hung around to get head scratches and petting.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

People shouldn't play with their food.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Does anyone know when the rapist Democrat mayor Andrew Cuomo is going to resign?

(03-09-2021, 06:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Does anyone know when the rapist Democrat mayor Andrew Cuomo is going to resign?

Never.

I wouldn't call him a "rapist", but he did allegedly create a hostile work environment and did allegedly engage in what is "sexual harassment".  However, that's not the most important thing.  The fact that he basically killed people for political reasons is the more troubling thing.

The democrat controlled media will sweep it all away.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Hogan 2024!

(03-09-2021, 07:29 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(03-09-2021, 06:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Does anyone know when the rapist Democrat mayor Andrew Cuomo is going to resign?

Never.

I wouldn't call him a "rapist", but he did allegedly create a hostile work environment and did allegedly engage in what is "sexual harassment".  However, that's not the most important thing.  The fact that he basically killed people for political reasons is the more troubling thing.

The democrat controlled media will sweep it all away.

It's easier to use the HWE accussations to cover up the murder. It's also the easier rap to beat.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-09-2021, 08:29 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: Hogan 2024!

As in.. 

Hulk?
Ben?
Paul?
Heroes?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(03-09-2021, 08:39 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(03-09-2021, 08:29 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: Hogan 2024!

As in.. 

Hulk?
Ben?
Paul?
Heroes?
I’d be happy with his son, Hogan Jr aka Hoagie!

Dude, that's like saying people (specifically women) who don't want kids are selfish and that is ridiculous. 

Those selfish people realize what most irresponsible breeders, both human and animal, fail to consider. Not everyone should have kids and/or pets so they don't. Its called being self aware. I am one of those women who never wanted to raise kids so I didn't and that makes me selfish? I don't think so. 

Trump not having pets is probably the ONLY unselfish thing he's ever done.

(03-10-2021, 01:13 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(03-09-2021, 12:35 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Not wanting a pet makes people selfish. I don't trust people who don't like animals. There's something wrong with them.

Dude, that's like saying people (specifically women) who don't want kids are selfish and that is ridiculous. 

Those selfish people realize what most irresponsible breeders, both human and animal, fail to consider. Not everyone should have kids and/or pets so they don't. Its called being self aware. I am one of those women who never wanted to raise kids so I didn't and that makes me selfish? I don't think so. 

Trump not having pets is probably the ONLY unselfish thing he's ever done.

Not wanting pets is selfish imo. Getting pets and not taking care of them is just flat out evil.

So, the "I believe all women" only applies to conservatives being accused I take it?