Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2021, 05:18 PM by mikesez.)

They come with no parents.
They are apprehended with no parents
Most are sent back across the border without their parents
Many of those try again without their parents.

Our government isn't separating kids from parents anymore.
And we aren't letting most of these kids stay here.
The crisis is caused by these kids believing that they won't be caught, or believing that we will let them stay if they are caught. Some of these kids believe this because we elected a "nice guy" if you will. They believed the same thing about Obama when he created DACA. DACA wasn't for them, but a surge of them came anyways. Biden hasn't done anything like that, but migrants believe he has.

So I guess it boils down to if you would hold a President in DC accountable for a rumor mill in San Pedro Sula. I don't think I would.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-15-2021, 05:16 PM)mikesez Wrote: They come with no parents.
They are apprehended with no parents
Most are sent back across the border without their parents
Many of those try again without their parents.

Our government isn't separating kids from parents anymore.
And we aren't letting most of these kids stay here.
The crisis is caused by these kids believing that they won't be caught, or believing that we will let them stay if they are caught.  Some of these kids believe this because we elected a "nice guy" if you will.  They believed the same thing about Obama when he created DACA.  DACA wasn't for them, but a surge of them came anyways.  Biden hasn't done anything like that, but migrants believe he has.

So I guess it boils down to if you would hold a President in DC accountable for a rumor mill in San Pedro Sula.  I don't think I would.

Right on cue, baseless babble.

The first part in bold is just incorrect.

The second part in bold is incorrect.

The bottom line is there is a mounting crisis (and has been) on the southern border created by the current regime.  They are trying to deflect and blame it on the prior administration.  That is a FACT.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(03-15-2021, 05:16 PM)mikesez Wrote: So I guess it boils down to if you would hold a President in DC accountable for a rumor mill in San Pedro Sula.  I don't think I would.

Just to clarify your record, how many times did you hold President Trump accountable for the action of others, occurring at physical locations at which he was not present?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2021, 06:53 PM by mikesez.)

(03-15-2021, 06:37 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 05:16 PM)mikesez Wrote: So I guess it boils down to if you would hold a President in DC accountable for a rumor mill in San Pedro Sula.  I don't think I would.

Just to clarify your record, how many times did you hold President Trump accountable for the action of others, occurring at physical locations at which he was not present?

I still hold Trump accountable for telling Sessions and Nielson to be as mean as possible to migrants.  And I blame Sessions and Nielson for deciding to separate children from parents.
Biden does have a crisis on his hands.
time will tell if he's handling it correctly. He seems to be minimizing it in his words, but that doesn't mean he's handling it poorly.
in the fullness of time, we'll be able to have rational conversations comparing Biden to Obama, or Biden to Bush, or Biden to Clinton, with regard to migrants and refugees.
But anytime someone tries to compare Biden and Trump on this issue, I will insist that they are missing the point, and missing the forest for the trees.
Donald Trump's people ripped infants from their parents' arms. That is a crime against humanity.
Trying to discuss Donald Trump and the border without mentioning that first, is like asking Mary Todd Lincoln how the play was.

(03-15-2021, 06:52 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 06:37 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Just to clarify your record, how many times did you hold President Trump accountable for the action of others, occurring at physical locations at which he was not present?

I still hold Trump accountable for telling Sessions and Nielson to be as mean as possible to migrants.  And I blame Sessions and Nielson for deciding to separate children from parents.
time will tell if he's handling it correctly. He seems to be minimizing it in his words, but that doesn't mean he's handling it poorly.
in the fullness of time, we'll be able to have rational conversations comparing Biden to Obama, or Biden to Bush, or Biden to Clinton, with regard to migrants and refugees.
But anytime someone tries to compare Biden and Trump on this issue, I will insist that they are missing the point, and missing the forest for the trees.
Donald Trump's people ripped infants from their parents' arms. That is a crime against humanity.
Trying to discuss Donald Trump and the border without mentioning that first, is like asking Mary Todd Lincoln how the play was.

Once again you are wrong.

Regarding the first part in bold, care to cite a source?

For that matter regarding the second part in bold.  Source?

The Biden regime is putting kids in cages under worse conditions.  That is a FACT.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Mike's ability to knowingly paint himself into a corner only to continue painting is commendable.

(03-15-2021, 07:08 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 06:52 PM)mikesez Wrote: I still hold Trump accountable for telling Sessions and Nielson to be as mean as possible to migrants.  And I blame Sessions and Nielson for deciding to separate children from parents.

Once again you are wrong.

Regarding the first part in bold, care to cite a source?

For that matter regarding the second part in bold.  Source?

The Biden regime is putting kids in cages under worse conditions.  That is a FACT.

So you're saying that DHS and DoJ didn't separate infants from their parents?

And even if they did, Trump's not responsible for that? 

OK.  That's certainly one point of view.

(03-15-2021, 06:52 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 06:37 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Just to clarify your record, how many times did you hold President Trump accountable for the action of others, occurring at physical locations at which he was not present?

Social services departments across the country separate children from their biological parents every day for certain reasons, are those also "crimes against humanity"?

Just for further clarification, did DHS and DOJ venture into Mexico, seizing children without cause, or were their parents caught breaking the law, attempting to enter the US illegally?

So, are you admitting that this crisis was not caused by Trump? Can you go on record about that?

(03-15-2021, 08:50 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: So, are you admitting that this crisis was not caused by Trump? Can you go on record about that?

Sure.
A similar crisis played out in 2015 for similar reasons.

The crisis Trump caused was much worse though.  We still haven't reunited about 500 of those kids.

(03-15-2021, 08:49 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 06:52 PM)mikesez Wrote: I still hold Trump accountable for telling Sessions and Nielson to be as mean as possible to migrants.  And I blame Sessions and Nielson for deciding to separate children from parents.

Social services departments across the country separate children from their biological parents every day for certain reasons, are those also "crimes against humanity"?

Just for further clarification, did DHS and DOJ venture into Mexico, seizing children without cause, or were their parents caught breaking the law, attempting to enter the US illegally?

Social services do separate parents from kids, when the parent is deemed a danger to the child.
That wasn't the case here, but you already know that.
The law of the US border is a whole lot more complicated than "we caught you crossing, you're breaking the law." If a family is suspected of crossing the border without one of the many legal excuses for doing so, they should be apprehended and detained *together* while the facts are sorted out.
Also the law should be clarified.  That's congress's job though.  One of the many jobs they are simply not doing.

(03-15-2021, 09:11 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 08:49 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Social services departments across the country separate children from their biological parents every day for certain reasons, are those also "crimes against humanity"?

Social services do separate parents from kids, when the parent is deemed a danger to the child.
The law of the US border is a whole lot more complicated than "we caught you crossing, you're breaking the law." If a family is suspected of crossing the border without one of the many legal excuses for doing so, they should be apprehended and detained *together* while the facts are sorted out.
Also the law should be clarified.  That's congress's job though.  One of the many jobs they are simply not doing.

I think a furtive crossing in the desert, under cover of darkness and without identification, meets the definition of suspicious, don't you?  

So why was Trump responsible for Congress's  failure to do it's job?

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2021, 10:47 PM by mikesez.)

(03-15-2021, 10:08 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 09:11 PM)mikesez Wrote: Social services do separate parents from kids, when the parent is deemed a danger to the child.

I think a furtive crossing in the desert, under cover of darkness and without identification, meets the definition of suspicious, don't you?  

So why was Trump responsible for Congress's  failure to do it's job?
Of course it's suspicious, I said they should be arrested and detained together while we get their story straight.
And Trump's not responsible for the lack of clarity in the US code. I didn't say he was. He could have stuck his nose in Congress's business to help push something through, but that's not, strictly speaking, the President's job.

So you can admit that the Biden administration (via Psaki) and Pelosi are lying about Trump at this moment. You can also see clearly from the WaPo article that they were lying about Trump with regards to the election fraud. This is just the tip of the iceberg. More and more news like this will come out. You need to stop burying your head in the sand and acknowledge our media is corrupt. Most of what you hated about Trump was manufactured by the democrats and sold to you by the MSM. Trump was no angel and said stupid stuff on the regular, but wake up, dude. We're 100 days into the new administration and the only thing that has gotten better in this country is the vitriol created by the press. If we spent half of the energy on removing the bad actors from the Democratic party and the MSM as we did on Trump, we might be able to fix this country. Instead, you're going to do barrel rolls trying to defend these bad actors.

(03-16-2021, 08:00 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: So you can admit that the Biden administration (via Psaki) and Pelosi are lying about Trump at this moment. You can also see clearly from the WaPo article that they were lying about Trump with regards to the election fraud. This is just the tip of the iceberg. More and more news like this will come out. You need to stop burying your head in the sand and acknowledge our media is corrupt. Most of what you hated about Trump was manufactured by the democrats and sold to you by the MSM. Trump was no angel and said stupid stuff on the regular, but wake up, dude. We're 100 days into the new administration and the only thing that has gotten better in this country is the vitriol created by the press. If we spent half of the energy on removing the bad actors from the Democratic party and the MSM as we did on Trump, we might be able to fix this country. Instead, you're going to do barrel rolls trying to defend these bad actors.

You’re wasting your time. He still believes Russia Russia Russia.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(03-16-2021, 09:32 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(03-16-2021, 08:00 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: So you can admit that the Biden administration (via Psaki) and Pelosi are lying about Trump at this moment. You can also see clearly from the WaPo article that they were lying about Trump with regards to the election fraud. This is just the tip of the iceberg. More and more news like this will come out. You need to stop burying your head in the sand and acknowledge our media is corrupt. Most of what you hated about Trump was manufactured by the democrats and sold to you by the MSM. Trump was no angel and said stupid stuff on the regular, but wake up, dude. We're 100 days into the new administration and the only thing that has gotten better in this country is the vitriol created by the press. If we spent half of the energy on removing the bad actors from the Democratic party and the MSM as we did on Trump, we might be able to fix this country. Instead, you're going to do barrel rolls trying to defend these bad actors.

I trust Russia way more than I trust a democrat.

Fact..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 03-16-2021, 10:43 AM by mikesez.)

The media is not corrupt, strictly speaking.  They are open.  Their incentive structures are laid bare for all to see.  They do not exist to serve the public, or the government, or any party.  They exist to sell advertisements, and everyone knows that. Now, fringe outlets like National Enquirer have been shown to accept bribes to bury stories, that's corrupt. But I haven't heard of more reputable outlets acting that way.

(03-16-2021, 09:32 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

No I don't. The Trump scandal that I sparred so much with you on was related to Ukraine, not Russia. I always said we needed more info to know if anybody involved with Trump committed any crimes w/r/t Russia and the 2016 election. But I was sure Trump personally committed an impeachable offense w/r/t Ukraine and the runup to the 2020 election. Everything I feared he might have done with Russia, he openly and brazenly did with Ukraine. But we don't need to litigate that again.

When you can't trust an institution that is supposed to be trustworthy, that institution has been corrupted. You can tap dance around it all you want, but it's corrupt. It's part of an establishment that profits off the people and does the work of entrenched politicians. You can not trust what they tell you. Period.

(03-15-2021, 07:28 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Mike's ability to knowingly paint himself into a corner only to continue painting is commendable.

Not at all. It's scary to know bobbleheads like this are walking around aimlessly, calling it vertigo
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(03-16-2021, 12:25 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 07:28 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Mike's ability to knowingly paint himself into a corner only to continue painting is commendable.

Not at all. It's scary to know bobbleheads like this are walking around aimlessly, calling it vertigo

I'm humble enough to know that I don't have a monopoly on important information or useful analysis.
The rest of you think you are smart enough to disregard anything simply because you don't like it, and you delude yourselves into believing that your dislike has some logically coherent basis. Teh Libruls!