Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(03-16-2021, 12:33 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-16-2021, 12:25 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: Not at all. It's scary to know bobbleheads like this are walking around aimlessly, calling it vertigo

I'm humble enough to know that I don't have a monopoly on important information or useful analysis.
The rest of you think you are smart enough to disregard anything simply because you don't like it, and you delude yourselves into believing that your dislike has some logically coherent basis. Teh Libruls!

Thanks for understanding
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-16-2021, 12:25 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: Not at all. It's scary to know bobbleheads like this are walking around aimlessly, calling it vertigo

I'm humble enough to know that I don't have a monopoly on important information or useful analysis.
The rest of you think you are smart enough to disregard anything simply because you don't like it, and you delude yourselves into believing that your dislike has some logically coherent basis. Teh Libruls!

[Image: tumblr_oqxjf8EAFx1vz197eo4_250.gifv]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 03-16-2021, 01:58 PM by mikesez.)

(03-16-2021, 01:41 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-16-2021, 12:33 PM)mikesez Wrote: I'm humble enough to know that I don't have a monopoly on important information or useful analysis.

[Image: tumblr_oqxjf8EAFx1vz197eo4_250.gifv]

I taught my nephews that song a few weeks ago. Ages 6-10. They were highly amused.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(03-16-2021, 01:58 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-16-2021, 01:41 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [Image: tumblr_oqxjf8EAFx1vz197eo4_250.gifv]

I taught my nephews that song a few weeks ago.  Ages 6-10.  They were highly amused.

Jacob, Jedediah, and Ezekiel?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-16-2021, 02:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-16-2021, 01:58 PM)mikesez Wrote: I taught my nephews that song a few weeks ago.  Ages 6-10.  They were highly amused.

Jacob, Jedediah, and Ezekiel?

Fool!

So sleepy Joe is going to hold a presser in a week.  He needs the time to try to memorize the pre-screened questions and give the answer that his handlers want him to give.

Meanwhile the chaos continues on the southern border which the regime refuses to label a "crisis".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

People on terror watch list coming through. How long until something happens?

You're confusing humility and naivete. You should be much more critical of the powers that be.

(03-16-2021, 12:33 PM)mikesez Wrote: I'm humble enough to know that I don't have a monopoly on important information or useful analysis.

Humility is not knowledge, it is the willingness to admit a lack thereof.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(03-17-2021, 12:21 PM)Sneakers Wrote:

Humility is not knowledge, it is the willingness to admit a lack thereof.

"although I do not suppose that either of us knows anything really beautiful and good, I am better off than he is – for he knows nothing, and thinks that he knows. I neither know nor think that I know"

(03-17-2021, 01:11 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-17-2021, 12:21 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Humility is not knowledge, it is the willingness to admit a lack thereof.

I neither know nor think that I know"

I can't argue with you there!

I can tell the stimulus checks have hit bank accounts. Flat screen tv’s were flying out of Walmart today like there was a mostly peaceful protest going on in the area.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(03-17-2021, 09:44 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I can tell the stimulus checks have hit bank accounts. Flat screen tv’s were flying out of Walmart today like there was a mostly peaceful protest going on in the area.

To hell with rent, gimmie a TV..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(03-17-2021, 09:44 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I can tell the stimulus checks have hit bank accounts. Flat screen tv’s were flying out of Walmart today like there was a mostly peaceful protest going on in the area.

I would venture to guess more than half of those buyers declare the minimum wage must be $15 an hour because they can't feed their kids on what they make now. 

'No, you're poor because you consistently make bad personal decisions.' - Woke heads explode.

I bet the drug dealers are raking it in too.

JUST IN: The United Auto Workers union has informed workers that Ford plans to move a major project worth $900 million from Ohio to its plant in Mexico -WSJ

(03-17-2021, 10:10 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: JUST IN: The United Auto Workers union has informed workers that Ford plans to move a major project worth $900 million from Ohio to its plant in Mexico  -WSJ

But orange man tweets mean things.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

No kidding. I went to my local TJ Maxx to look for a skillet and the store was nearly at max capacity. That's not extremely difficult to reach though in Democratic run NC. The Starbucks drive-thru next door was also backed up on to the main road. I'm sure Best Buy was crowded too. 

Speaking of checks, we had one deposit last night at 11:59pm. I guess the second one will be deposited tonight? Has anyone else had this happen? I didn't even know it was there until I checked the account to confirm a check had cleared.

(03-16-2021, 05:24 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: So sleepy Joe is going to hold a presser in a week.  He needs the time to try to memorize the pre-screened questions and give the answer that his handlers want him to give.

Meanwhile the chaos continues on the southern border which the regime refuses to label a "crisis".

I would not be surprised in the least if Joe looks down at his notes during the presser and mumbles into his microphone, “Let’s see, who am I supposed to call on next.”

(03-17-2021, 09:53 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

To hell with rent, gimmie a TV..

Forget diagonal inches, now they're sized by stimulus check.