Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(10-25-2021, 12:05 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(10-23-2021, 07:34 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Biden Delays Release Of Classified JFK Files

President Joe Biden has decided to delay the release of the classified documents related to the assassination of late President John F. Kennedy and he has blamed the COVID-19 pandemic.

https://conservativebrief.com/biden-jfk-...mqy62HU5mA

DARN!!  I want to know who took the shot from the grassy knoll.

Definitely someone whose future relatives were somehow involved with the Clintons!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-25-2021, 11:33 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Now he needs to do that with Healthcare workers.

We have a disclaimer on the application that states that vaccination is mandatory. And why is the State government paying bonuses to local workers anyway?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Well, duh. My point is that it shouldn't be mandatory for healthcare workers, but you knew that. To your other question, states can create whatever incentives they want for people to move there. Why do you care? You gonna vote him out for strengthening our police force?

(10-25-2021, 01:55 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Well, duh. My point is that it shouldn't be mandatory for healthcare workers, but you knew that. To your other question, states can create whatever incentives they want for people to move there. Why do you care? You gonna vote him out for strengthening our police force?

Just seems like an odd thing. The cops aren't employed by the State, they're paid by the local government. Who is the Governor to offer our tax dollars as bonuses to employees who don't work for him? And of course it should be mandatory, but it's not, it's still on a company by company basis.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-25-2021, 02:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-25-2021, 01:55 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Well, duh. My point is that it shouldn't be mandatory for healthcare workers, but you knew that. To your other question, states can create whatever incentives they want for people to move there. Why do you care? You gonna vote him out for strengthening our police force?

Just seems like an odd thing. The cops aren't employed by the State, they're paid by the local government. Who is the Governor to offer our tax dollars as bonuses to employees who don't work for him? And of course it should be mandatory, but it's not, it's still on a company by company basis.

Maybe he's offering them positions in FHP.

Biden jokes to school children his job is to 'avoid' answering the media's questions
Biden has history of snapping at reporters for asking questions he doesn't like

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-joke...-questions
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

He's using money the Feds gave us for Coof.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

LOL

BREAKING: Dems scrap paid family and medical leave from Biden's 'Build Back Better' spending bill - NBC

Joe currently giving a speech throwing more free stuff on the pile trying to get their spending bill passed. The free stuff is supposedly for older folks and child care. The method being, of course, is if someone doesn’t vote for it then they are against the children and elderly.

(10-28-2021, 11:55 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Joe currently giving a speech throwing more free stuff on the pile trying to get their spending bill passed. The free stuff is supposedly for older folks and child care. The method being, of course, is if someone doesn’t vote for it then they are against the children and elderly.

C'mon man! spend more money on the elderly?? that's like spending more money on a broken down car just so it can drive a few more miles. Just haul it to the junkyard already :-|
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Joe Biden on electric cars:

"When you buy an electric vehicle, you can go across America on a single tank of gas figuratively speaking. It's not gas. You plug it in." https://t.co/uUPaaboBV6

What a moron the potatus is.

Solid 2% 3rd quarter GDP.

Build back better?

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2021, 01:11 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-29-2021, 08:36 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Solid 2% 3rd quarter GDP.

Build back better?

Interesting number. I could be remembering wrong, but that sounds about the same as the 1st year under Obama after the 2008 recession. Of course, Fossil Trace caused me to forget a lot of other things during that week.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(10-29-2021, 01:11 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(10-29-2021, 08:36 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Solid 2% 3rd quarter GDP.

Build back better?

Interesting number.  I could be remembering wrong, but that sounds about the same as the 1st year under Obama after the 2008 recession.  Of course, Fossil Trace caused me to forget a lot of other things during that week.

I loved that place!

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2021, 01:34 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-29-2021, 01:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-29-2021, 01:11 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Interesting number.  I could be remembering wrong, but that sounds about the same as the 1st year under Obama after the 2008 recession.  Of course, Fossil Trace caused me to forget a lot of other things during that week.

I loved that place!

Yep, that was a cool layout. Still have the hat and wear it often when playing.

6uild 6ack 6better

flsprotsgod can't help but shed vax crap like his spike proteins. (He/she/they/them and I agree on a lot of stuff but..that)

(10-29-2021, 05:53 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: 6uild 6ack 6better

flsprotsgod can't help but shed vax crap like his spike proteins. (He/she/they/them and I agree on a lot of stuff but..that)

Lol, nice spelling. I guess the virus is already affecting your cognitive function.

There is a rumor circulating that Joe crapped his pants at the Vatican. Maybe Kamala wasn't his #2 after all.

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2021, 11:40 PM by homebiscuit.)

It's not even winter yet and the snowflakes are already starting to appear. 

Southwest under fire after video surfaces purportedly showing pilot saying 'Let's go Brandon' | Fox Business

Social media users took to their keyboards Saturday to react to a newly surfaced video that purportedly shows a Southwest Airlines pilot concluding an announcement to passengers by saying "Let's go Brandon" over the plane's intercom system.

It happened Friday morning on a Southwest flight from Houston to Albuquerque, according to an Associated Press journalist who said she was on the flight.

"Until and unless @SouthwestAir fires its #LetsGoBrandon pilot I will never fly on that airline," wrote actor/filmmaker Andy Ostroy.

"The news coverage of the 'Let's Go Brandon' chant being repeated by a Southwest Airlines pilot brings to mind other Trumpian things that are permeating regular life," author Sarah Posner wrote in a tweet.

"Vulgarity stand-in from ⁦@SouthwestAir cockpit," wrote Washington Post editor Cathleen Decker, who linked to reporting from the AP...

(10-30-2021, 07:22 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: There is a rumor circulating that Joe crapped his pants at the Vatican.  Maybe Kamala wasn't his #2 after all.

https://twitter.com/907Mid/status/145457...02147?s=20