Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

My guess is it’s Hunter Biden or Chris Cuomo.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fox-square-ch...t-arrested

The massive All-American Christmas Tree outside Fox News’ New York City headquarters was seriously damaged in a fire early Wednesday and police say they arrested the man accused of sparking the flames…

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-07-2021, 09:11 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Does the 80th anniversary of Pearl Harbor warrant a sitting presidents visit? Asking for a nation.

Personally, I consider every anniversary to be an important time to reflect on history, though sadly this belief appears lost with the younger generation.  I do not find the 80th however, to be any more or less significant than the 79th or 81st.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(12-08-2021, 08:48 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: My guess is it’s Hunter Biden or Chris Cuomo.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fox-square-ch...t-arrested

The massive All-American Christmas Tree outside Fox News’ New York City headquarters was seriously damaged in a fire early Wednesday and police say they arrested the man accused of sparking the flames…

Man Suspected of Torching Fox News' Massive Christmas Tree Set Free Hours After Incident Thanks to Bail Reform

The man charged with setting the Fox News Christmas tree on fire Wednesday is now walking the streets of New York City.

https://www.westernjournal.com/man-suspe...Re7sEvGLhs
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

[Image: Bidensactions.jpg]

You Liberals need to ask yourself, Is Joe Biden and the Democrats REALLY for America? It seems they're putting the rest of the world 1st and America last.......
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

hahahahahahaha

https://rumble.com/vqhogq-joe-biden-swit...ng-ne.html
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

JUST IN - U.S. consumer price inflation jumps 6.8% year over year in November, the largest increase since 1982.

The garbage truck just came down my street and provided a clear indicator of how dire the labor shortage is. For the last few weeks they’ve had one guy instead of two doing the collecting. Today there was two. The second was a grey haired white guy.

(12-10-2021, 10:21 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: JUST IN - U.S. consumer price inflation jumps 6.8% year over year in November, the largest increase since 1982.

We have been very lucky with inflation up until now. Joe says he's taking concrete steps to get it under control, but even if it stops now, voters will still remember this in November 2022.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2021, 02:49 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(12-10-2021, 02:12 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-10-2021, 10:21 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: JUST IN - U.S. consumer price inflation jumps 6.8% year over year in November, the largest increase since 1982.

We have been very lucky with inflation up until now. Joe says he's taking concrete steps to get it under control, but even if it stops now, voters will still remember this in November 2022.

Care ro elaborate on those "concrete" steps? I assume they are more termite infested particle board steps.

(12-10-2021, 12:52 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The garbage truck just came down my street and provided a clear indicator of how dire the labor shortage is. For the last few weeks they’ve had one guy instead of two doing the collecting. Today there was two. The second was a grey haired white guy.

We had a garbage woman last week.

Since ending the recycle program, the garbage trucks are now forced to take two bins, so they essentially doubled the workload. 

Property taxes go up, service decreases.  Joe Bidens America.

(12-10-2021, 02:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-10-2021, 02:12 PM)mikesez Wrote: We have been very lucky with inflation up until now. Joe says he's taking concrete steps to get it under control, but even if it stops now, voters will still remember this in November 2022.

Care ro elaborate on those "concrete" steps? I assume they are more termite infested particle board steps.

(12-10-2021, 12:52 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The garbage truck just came down my street and provided a clear indicator of how dire the labor shortage is. For the last few weeks they’ve had one guy instead of two doing the collecting. Today there was two. The second was a grey haired white guy.

Since ending the recycle program, the garbage trucks are now forced to take two bins, so they essentially doubled the workload. 

I'm not sure what he's doing, but he says he's doing it.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(12-10-2021, 02:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-10-2021, 02:12 PM)mikesez Wrote: We have been very lucky with inflation up until now. Joe says he's taking concrete steps to get it under control, but even if it stops now, voters will still remember this in November 2022.

A garbage woman?! 

OH GOD NO!

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FvMYd...f=1&nofb=1]

This is funny I don't care who you are.........

[Image: olderkids.jpg]

(12-10-2021, 06:11 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-10-2021, 02:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Care ro elaborate on those "concrete" steps? I assume they are more termite infested particle board steps.

A garbage woman?! 

OH GOD NO!

You forgot to roll down the window again. (sigh)

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2021, 10:00 AM by The Drifter.)

Wonder if Pelosi is still stocking that 30K Fridge with expensive Ice Cream.........

[Image: demvoters.jpg]

Is Nancy retiring in Florida? I’ve heard speculation but nothing concrete.

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2021, 10:16 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(12-13-2021, 10:12 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Is Nancy retiring in Florida? I’ve heard speculation but nothing concrete.

Yes. She purchased a 25 million dollar mansion in Jupiter Florida. She claims it is for her daughter.

Understaffed Arkansas IHOP Posts Sign: ‘Biden Gave Out Too Much Free Money’

An IHOP in Wasilla, Arkansas, posted a sign targeting President Biden for giving out “way too much free money” after the restaurant had trouble hiring workers.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/understaf...PBhc0XIG9k

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2021, 05:27 PM by The Drifter. Edited 2 times in total.)

With run-a-way inflation hitting us hard, and the Biden/Harris administration just sitting on their [BLEEP] not doing a damn thing about it, I think this sums up what a lot of people will want for Christmas.........

[Image: Xmaswants.jpg]

This is how Liberals like Biden think and view the world..... I know this is supposed to be a joke but, all good humor has an element of truth to it......

[Image: networth.jpg]