Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(01-30-2022, 07:13 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Whaddya know? Hate speech of the American left does have consequences. How refreshing.

NYC actress fired after rant over Jason Rivera funeral: Streets closed 'for one f------ cop' | Fox News

"...Twitter is forever. Bless your unemployed heart," another wrote...

https://twitter.com/RetiredNYCPD/status/...ts-one-cop

I see your shady actress and raise you a NY teacher fired for a stupid comment. 

Link

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I just saw a comment where someone referred to Biden as "Bidet". Lol

[Image: 24-A87-D67-6358-4081-97-E5-7-DEEE375190-F.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 02-01-2022, 05:22 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

I dont fill up with gas much. And im not 'that guy' that drives all over town to find gas that's 5 cents a gallon cheaper, cause its not worth the time or effort. But I was a bit shocked last night to fill up at a hefty $3.52 per gal here in Jax. Grocery prices have gone up about 15-20% as well. And i know that they want a lot of these high prices to drive people away from consuming products that dont fit thier agenda. But there are better ways than this to ease societies into gradual change. It amazes me how the Dems policies can fubar even the most basic of things that affect the middle class voter. So much for the Party of the People. The People are prepping for retaliation in Nov of this year.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(02-01-2022, 05:19 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: I dont fill up with gas much.  And im not 'that guy'  that drives all over town to find gas that's 5 cents a gallon cheaper, cause its not worth the time or effort.  But I was a bit shocked last night to fill up at a hefty $3.52 per gal here in Jax.  Grocery prices have gone up about 15-20% as well.  And i know that they want a lot of these high prices to drive people away from consuming products that dont fit thier agenda.  But there are better ways than this to ease societies into gradual change.  It amazes me how the Dems policies can fubar even the most basic of things that affect the middle class voter.  So much for the Party of the People.  The People are prepping for retaliation in Nov of this year.

Wife brought home a raw, whole, baking chicken that was 6lbs. I know that is a big bird but $11.99? For a friggin Purdue chicken? Damn!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I went and bought seeds to plant some veggies we use all the time. I pressure can, freeze and dehydrate them for soups and such but we only have so much space and we need some fresh for salads. A container of spring mix went up a whole dollar. Other salad stuff has gone up too, but not by a whole dollar. Yet. Hopefully growing some stuff with help offset the cost of the meat we buy because we can't raise our own cattle and chickens.

As for gas.... my tank is 23 gallons. I don't put more than $50 in it and I try to do all of my errands in an efficient way. It's one thing when prices go up on things here and there and quite another when everything goes up exponentially.

I just put chickens in my yard. My HOA says I can't, but I'll fight that battle when it gets here. I have 2 chickens averaging 2-3 eggs a day. It's gonna save me some money.

(02-02-2022, 01:54 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I just put chickens in my yard. My HOA says I can't, but I'll fight that battle when it gets here. I have 2 chickens averaging 2-3 eggs a day. It's gonna save me some money.

I have relatives trying that out.  They've had bad luck with foxes and coyotes.  Hoping you do better!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Been raising chickens for near 10 years let me know if I can help.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

My biggest concern right now is that I can't really let my chickens out of their coop. I have a small run underneath (like 8x3), but it doesn't seem like enough space. I don't want them wandering into my neighbor's yards, though. That, and our neighborhood is terrible about letting dogs run free. I haven't put the chicken wire along the outside of the coop yet but haven't seen any dig marks or signs of animals messing with them yet.

We want chickens but we have too many predators between coyotes, dogs eagles, hawks and opposums. We would have to use chain-link fence dug down about 18-24" for the ground predators and put netting over it for the air predators on top of buying or building a coop. Too much hassle and money right now.

Our neighbor had chickens and we got fresh eggs all the time from them until they recently moved across the county. Man those eggs were delicious.

Look up chicken runs on Amazon. You can get a 12 by 12 for $350 and a coop to go inside for $350. I don't think you need to bury the fence, since most animals don't tunnel. Just put chicken wire flat on the ground next to it. The grass and dirt will grow up around it, and when they try to dig next to the cage, they'll hit that.

I would lo to have some chickens…and I don’t even eat eggs much. Lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(02-03-2022, 02:16 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Look up chicken runs on Amazon. You can get a 12 by 12 for $350 and a coop to go inside for $350. I don't think you need to bury the fence, since most animals don't tunnel. Just put chicken wire flat on the ground next to it. The grass and dirt will grow up around it, and when they try to dig next to the cage, they'll hit that.

Thanks, I will have to check it out. I don't think to look on Amazon for stuff like that. Shame on me. Lol.

Sent you some links via private message.

(02-03-2022, 10:47 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Sent you some links via private message.

Thank you. I will check them out for sure.

In Joe Biden's America week spend 2 days talking about how to raise chickens.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Inflation's a [BLEEP].

[Image: Bidensled.jpg]
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

This is a mighty fine use of our tax dollars.........

Biden Admin To Fund Crack Pipe Distribution To Advance ‘Racial Equity’

$30 million program will provide 'smoking kits' to vulnerable communities

The Biden administration is set to fund the distribution of crack pipes to drug addicts as part of its plan to advance "racial equity."

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administrat...al-equity/
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."