Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

Maybe Putin has a thing for hyenas.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They are trying so hard to start a war.

Did you see the news pictures of the school that was "bombed"? A nice circular hole in a multilayered concrete wall. Then look at the toys, the balls still in the shelves below the hole, nothing even moved in the room other than potentially 2 soccer balls.

Supposedly a shell made a huge hole in the wall, then the shell disappeared, didn't explode, and didn't affect the room? OK, I'm sure Russia has developed shells or explosives that only put holes in walls now.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Biden Admits He Runs from His Job and Goes on Vacation as Much as He Can

White House press secretary Jen Psaki has worked tirelessly to make excuses for President Joe Biden’s frequent vacations. On Thursday, Biden made her job a bit harder.

https://ijr.com/biden-admits-he-runs-fro...manualpost
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(This post was last modified: 02-19-2022, 03:14 AM by captivating. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-19-2022, 12:38 AM)p_rushing Wrote: They are trying so hard to start a war.

Did you see the news pictures of the school that was "bombed"? A nice circular hole in a multilayered concrete wall. Then look at the toys, the balls still in the shelves below the hole, nothing even moved in the room other than potentially 2 soccer balls.

Supposedly a shell made a huge hole in the wall, then the shell disappeared, didn't explode, and didn't affect the room? OK, I'm sure Russia has developed shells or explosives that only put holes in walls now.

Who is trying hard to start a war? The Ukraine? The photo was a kindergarten bombed in the Ukraine by separatists.

The Ukraine isn't trying to start a war.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(02-19-2022, 03:11 AM)captivating Wrote:
(02-19-2022, 12:38 AM)p_rushing Wrote: They are trying so hard to start a war.

Who is trying hard to start a war? The Ukraine? The photo was a kindergarten bombed in the Ukraine by separatists.

Media tried to use it and claim Russia did it. It looks very familiar to false flag that US agencies would pull. They are very involved in the area with all the democrat scandals coming from there.

Biden and democrats want the war.

(02-19-2022, 03:41 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(02-19-2022, 03:11 AM)captivating Wrote: Who is trying hard to start a war?  The Ukraine?  The photo was a kindergarten bombed in the Ukraine by separatists.

Media tried to use it and claim Russia did it. It looks very familiar to false flag that US agencies would pull. They are very involved in the area with all the democrat scandals coming from there.

So you believe what the media say. O.K. then.

Even if Russia did it.....I am not sure how to supports anything you said as the Ukraine isn't interested in war.

Nice conspiracy about Biden and Democrats wanting war.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(02-19-2022, 03:45 AM)captivating Wrote:
(02-19-2022, 03:41 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Media tried to use it and claim Russia did it. It looks very familiar to false flag that US agencies would pull. They are very involved in the area with all the democrat scandals coming from there.

Even if Russia did it.....I am not sure how to supports anything you said as the Ukraine isn't interested in war.

Biden has been 'warning' us for weeks/months that Russia will invade Ukraine. It's not necessarily what he says but the way he says it that makes it look like he's goading Putin to invade. Even people on the street who support Biden are starting to think he's pushing for a fight.

(02-19-2022, 03:45 AM)captivating Wrote:
(02-19-2022, 03:41 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Media tried to use it and claim Russia did it. It looks very familiar to false flag that US agencies would pull. They are very involved in the area with all the democrat scandals coming from there.

Why would I believe what they said? Just look at their made up pictures. When you have bombs going off and the media immediately start claiming that Russia may have started the invasion, someone could use it to start the war.

Ukraine has ties to a lot of the dems and their illegal dealings. State department clears out, shredding and destroying data, and the war industry needs a new product. It doesn't matter what Ukraine wants if the intelligence agencies and elites want a war.

Bomb goes off, someone in Ukraine military uses it to then launch a reply (either paid or ignorant), then a war is forced on them.

(02-19-2022, 12:15 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(02-19-2022, 03:45 AM)captivating Wrote: So you believe what the media say. O.K. then.

Biden has been 'warning' us for weeks/months that Russia will invade Ukraine. It's not necessarily what he says but the way he says it that makes it look like he's goading Putin to invade. Even people on the street who support Biden are starting to think he's pushing for a fight.

I think what's happening is, in the past, Putin has prided himself on being unpredictable and catching us off guard.  What Biden is trying to do is basically tell Putin, in front of the whole world, we know what you're going to do before you do it.   It unites the opposition to Russian aggression, and unmasks any false-flag incidents Putin is planning as a pretext to invade Ukraine.  It's proactive, instead of the usual reactive.  And it enables western Europe and the US to have sanctions and other counter-measures prepared in advance.  

Contrast that with the usual: some autocrat does something, catches the whole world off guard, we convene emergency meetings, try to figure out what's going on, try to agree on an opposition strategy, and it's a mess.  

Biden's not pushing for a fight.  He's trying to get across to Putin that he will pay a very high price if he does what we think he is planning to do.

(This post was last modified: 02-20-2022, 01:16 AM by homebiscuit. Edited 2 times in total.)

(02-19-2022, 04:36 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-19-2022, 12:15 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Biden has been 'warning' us for weeks/months that Russia will invade Ukraine. It's not necessarily what he says but the way he says it that makes it look like he's goading Putin to invade. Even people on the street who support Biden are starting to think he's pushing for a fight.

I think what's happening is, in the past, Putin has prided himself on being unpredictable and catching us off guard.  What Biden is trying to do is basically tell Putin, in front of the whole world, we know what you're going to do before you do it.   It unites the opposition to Russian aggression, and unmasks any false-flag incidents Putin is planning as a pretext to invade Ukraine.  It's proactive, instead of the usual reactive.  And it enables western Europe and the US to have sanctions and other counter-measures prepared in advance.  

Contrast that with the usual: some autocrat does something, catches the whole world off guard, we convene emergency meetings, try to figure out what's going on, try to agree on an opposition strategy, and it's a mess.  

Biden's not pushing for a fight.  He's trying to get across to Putin that he will pay a very high price if he does what we think he is planning to do.

Putin has amassed a majority of his standing army along Ukraine’s eastern border. His message is loud and clear. Given Russia’s long history of duplicity, even Biden can read the Sesame Street-like writing on the wall.

[Image: gas.jpg]

The Poster didn't indicate where this was taken but........ YIKES! if this is where Sleepy Joe Biden is taking us.... well.....YOu people that voted for him owe me Gas Money!
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(02-24-2022, 07:09 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [Image: gas.jpg]

The Poster didn't indicate where this was taken but........ YIKES! if this is where Sleepy Joe Biden is taking us.... well.....YOu people that voted for him owe me Gas Money!

Dead men owe no money.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Blue state flight? 

https://www.reddit.com/r/raleigh/comment...urce=share

Gas went up 30 cent/gallon in about 36 hours before the invasion began. $3.59 is the highest it's been here in NC in a long time. I saw a gas station who hadn't updated their prices yet so I made sure to top off my truck. And now it's only going to get worse.

Thanks Bidet. If this is your idea of Build Back Better you're a terrible human being.

(02-24-2022, 05:03 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Gas went up 30 cent/gallon in about 36 hours before the invasion began. $3.59 is the highest it's been here in NC in a long time. I saw a gas station who hadn't updated their prices yet so I made sure to top off my truck. And now it's only going to get worse.

Thanks Bidet. If this is your idea of Build Back Better you're a terrible human being.

Biden addresses the media and oil prices go down from $100 a barrel to $92 a barrel.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(This post was last modified: 02-24-2022, 05:16 PM by americus 2.0.)

(02-24-2022, 01:30 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Blue state flight? 

https://www.reddit.com/r/raleigh/comment...urce=share

The housing situation here in NC is absolutely absurd. Whether it's cities like Raleigh and Charlotte or small towns like where I live, prices are ridiculous on existing homes and new houses are going up all around the state as if there has been no lumber shortage/price hike. 

This has pushed demand high for apartments and homes for rent so those prices have gone up as well. It's a huge reason for the homeless situation in our county right now. There are a lot of homeless folks who are gainfully employed but for one reason or another lost their previous residence and couldn't find a new one and now live in tents. A lot of them were priced out of their rentals. 

If our house burned down tomorrow we would be in trouble trying to find somewhere to live. We would have to move in with family until we could find something. At least we have that option. Many don't.

(02-24-2022, 05:09 PM)captivating Wrote:
(02-24-2022, 05:03 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Gas went up 30 cent/gallon in about 36 hours before the invasion began. $3.59 is the highest it's been here in NC in a long time. I saw a gas station who hadn't updated their prices yet so I made sure to top off my truck. And now it's only going to get worse.

Biden addresses the media and oil prices go down from $100 a barrel to $92 a barrel.

And how long before prices at the pump go down? Not soon enough.

(02-24-2022, 05:09 PM)captivating Wrote:

I often wonder how wonderful life would be if I were stupid.

Seriously.. you worry about literally nothing unless your "betters" tell you to. What a great way to live.

Damn intelligence. I hate thee. I strike at thee with meth!

(02-19-2022, 04:36 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-19-2022, 12:15 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Biden has been 'warning' us for weeks/months that Russia will invade Ukraine. It's not necessarily what he says but the way he says it that makes it look like he's goading Putin to invade. Even people on the street who support Biden are starting to think he's pushing for a fight.

I agree.  Last week when Russia stated they were withdrawing troops from the border, I thought it may be unwise for Biden to state that the evidence showed there was no withdrawal but rather an increase in troops.  Now I look at is as a wise move as Biden revealed that we knew exactly what was going on, regardless of the contrasting message the Russians were communicating.

(This post was last modified: 02-24-2022, 05:51 PM by HURRICANE!!!. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-24-2022, 05:18 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(02-24-2022, 05:09 PM)captivating Wrote: Biden addresses the media and oil prices go down from $100 a barrel to $92 a barrel.

Seriously.. you worry about literally nothing unless your "betters" tell you to. What a great way to live.

I couldn't even imagine what this message board would be like without the extremely high level of intelligence that you convey on each and every one of your posts.

(02-24-2022, 05:18 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(02-24-2022, 05:09 PM)captivating Wrote: Biden addresses the media and oil prices go down from $100 a barrel to $92 a barrel.

You don't have to wonder.  

Why not go full stupid and accuse Biden of invading the Ukraine just to drive up gas prices.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1