Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Stock Market under President Biden

(03-09-2021, 11:07 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 05:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: FCAC is the next CCIV.

Both of these bad boys are up 9% today  --- hopefully the share price above represented the bottom.

That said, never thought I'd regret not getting back into GME at $140 --- THE GIFT THAT KEEPS GIVING

It's silly that GME is trading higher than SQ
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Gme closed at 246 today and even hit 257 in aftermarket, although it’s gone back down a little now.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(03-09-2021, 05:24 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Gme closed at 246 today and even hit 257 in aftermarket, although it’s gone back down a little now.

I clicked on GME so many times all I have to do now is type in G and GME Stock comes up as #1 on my search options.   It's up to 275 right now ... only 12% --- way too funny to see 12% and think .... well, that's ok  Smile  

KOSS is up 40% right now so hopefully that holds so i can scrape some profits off at the opening.  AMC has had nice steady growth as well (up 7% in the premarket) --- I sold off a few weeks ago and took all my profits then got back in at $7.53 and it's already up 40% as of yesterday's close.  Time to scrape some profits off of that one as well. RKT is pretty much doing nothing but anything can happen at any given moment.

(03-10-2021, 09:54 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(03-09-2021, 05:24 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Gme closed at 246 today and even hit 257 in aftermarket, although it’s gone back down a little now.

I clicked on GME so many times all I have to do now is type in G and GME Stock comes up as #1 on my search options.   It's up to 275 right now ... only 12% --- way too funny to see 12% and think .... well, that's ok  Smile  

KOSS is up 40% right now so hopefully that holds so i can scrape some profits off at the opening.  AMC has had nice steady growth as well (up 7% in the premarket) --- I sold off a few weeks ago and took all my profits then got back in at $7.53 and it's already up 40% as of yesterday's close.  Time to scrape some profits off of that one as well. RKT is pretty much doing nothing but anything can happen at any given moment.

GameStop just touched 300 for a hot second.

Opps, I meant $335!

(03-10-2021, 12:44 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Opps, I meant $335!

THIS IS SOOOOOOO CRAZY !!!   I love GME and I don't even carry the stock since cashing out 2 weeks ago.

I just got off of a 1 hour conference call, only to see KOSS up 115% today as well.  I already scrapped some profit off today but I'm going to sell if it dips below 100% .... then get back in tomorrow or so when it goes back down.   I feel ripped off that AMC is only up 11% ha !!

(03-10-2021, 12:49 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 12:44 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Opps, I meant $335!

THIS IS SOOOOOOO CRAZY !!!   I love GME and I don't even carry the stock since cashing out 2 weeks ago.

I just got off of a 1 hour conference call, only to see KOSS up 115% today as well.  I already scrapped some profit off today but I'm going to sell if it dips below 100% .... then get back in tomorrow or so when it goes back down.   I feel ripped off that AMC is only up 11% ha !!

I’m kicking myself for not buying a lot more now. Wallbash

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2021, 01:33 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(03-10-2021, 12:56 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I’m kicking myself for not buying a lot more now. Wallbash

At least you bought some.  I saw it at $140 and stayed away.   

Ended up selling the rest of my KOSS at 115% and all AMC as it was just up +12% today and over 70% total

Bought RKT and it's up 6% already ... 11% on the day --- I need a I Heart Reddit shirt.

(03-10-2021, 01:15 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 12:56 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I’m kicking myself for not buying a lot more now. Wallbash

At least you bought some.  I saw it at $140 and stayed away.   

Ended up selling the rest of my KOSS at 115% and all AMC as it was just up +12% today and over 70% total

Bought RKT and it's up 6% already ... 11% on the day --- I need a I Heart Reddit shirt.
Dropped down and halted @248. This is a seriously wild ride.

Not sure how you guys are rolling, but it's kind of hard to pick up quantity at that price.

I sold yesterday @ 230 almost instantly regretted it...well, here goes the banksters trick

Going back up again.

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2021, 02:32 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

No doubt --- what a wild ride.

My total perspective has changed right now.  Yesterday was a gift with NASDAQ after buying into the major dip/correction.  I just sold all my tech stocks i picked up a few days ago and am sitting on travel stocks right now which only represent 30% of my portfolio -- the other 70% is now sitting on the sidelines in a cash holding account.   Will likely sit out the rest of the week and see where all of this is going.  I still like airlines, cruise lines, oil, and a few familiar names like UBER and ABNB which I'm holding.  We shall see.....  

Time to start looking at Mock Drafts

(03-10-2021, 01:43 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: I sold yesterday @ 230 almost instantly regretted it...well, here goes the banksters trick

(03-10-2021, 01:53 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Going back up again.

so, when was the last time either of you stepped into a Game Stop store?  HA !!!   Probably the last time I wore Koss Headphones .....  Smile

(03-10-2021, 01:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Not sure how you guys are rolling, but it's kind of hard to pick up quantity at that price.

Game Stop could be the next Bitcoin when the PS6 rolls out if they gear it toward baby boomers and includes Pong type games.

[Image: f3a19f8d9d4f9810ba5773370d875dcc.jpg]

(03-10-2021, 03:40 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 01:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Not sure how you guys are rolling, but it's kind of hard to pick up quantity at that price.

Game Stop could be the next Bitcoin when the PS6 rolls out if they gear it toward baby boomers and includes Pong type games.

That would make the Gen Xers happy too!

(03-10-2021, 03:45 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 03:40 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Game Stop could be the next Bitcoin when the PS6 rolls out if they gear it toward baby boomers and includes Pong type games.

I miss Combat..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(03-10-2021, 03:45 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 03:40 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Game Stop could be the next Bitcoin when the PS6 rolls out if they gear it toward baby boomers and includes Pong type games.

Where are you putting your rocketship tattoo?  Tongue

How long is this growth sustainable? What is the catalyst to alter this direction?

(03-10-2021, 05:21 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: How long is this growth sustainable? What is the catalyst to alter this direction?

If you look at the NASDAQ, we are currently at a 3% YTD increase which is pretty much where we should be right now.  The Dow is up 5% YTD but lacked significant growth last year (like NASDAQ) so I'm thinking there's still $$ to be made in recovery stocks.  That said, I didn't go full force transition but rather cashed out tech/growth and only added a little to recovery since inflation has a lot of people pulling out and only jumping in at the major dip/correction.   My cruise lines sunk today but I think that's the absolute last industry that will recover to anywhere near it's pre-Covid price.   Added to CCL and picked up NCLH and RCL recently.  As I noted below, I'm high on looking at each company's 5-year stock price to see where they were consistently pre-Covid.  It's pretty amazing how low the cruise lines stock prices remain in comparison to their prior levels.   I think at the end of the day, we have way to many people in the stock market these days ranging from 20-80 years old that can't stay away or won't be able to sit on the sidelines for a long period of time.

(03-10-2021, 05:21 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: How long is this growth sustainable? What is the catalyst to alter this direction?

I'd say time the market before the 4th quarter housing crash. Plenty of spinach to get to picking.