Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Stock Market under President Biden

(10-05-2021, 02:42 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(10-05-2021, 10:50 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Bitcoin saved me yesterday as my recovery stocks were down ~ 2%.  I picked up FB dip on the close so hopefully that spikes today then I'll likely dump in a few days.
Regulations are coming. The whistle-blower is a Trump hating liberal who wants Regulations. It was all a setup for the government to step in.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

She blew the whistle but for the opposite one normally blows the whistle. She did it because she wants more regulation and government interference. Yuck!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-06-2021, 12:20 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(10-05-2021, 02:42 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Regulations are coming. The whistle-blower is a Trump hating liberal who wants Regulations. It was all a setup for the government to step in.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

She blew the whistle but for the opposite one normally blows the whistle. She did it because she wants more regulation and government interference. Yuck!
Whistle blowers need protection, she has a new verified twitter account, a hearing in front of congress, works for dem groups, etc. She didn't blow the whistle on anything but just put the dems talking points out there.

I guess the political section will be done here soon.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(07-26-2021, 10:23 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: This was the scene at our house last night !!

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47wregro3sy75lik7q14...y.gif&ct=g]

BITCOIN !!!   Now, this is our house pretty much every night.  GUNS UP COWBOY !!

(10-19-2021, 03:24 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 10:23 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: This was the scene at our house last night !!

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47wregro3sy75lik7q14...y.gif&ct=g]

BITCOIN !!!   Now, this is our house pretty much every night.  GUNS UP COWBOY !!

There is simply no way you can continuously be on the right side of every investment and not be Nancy Pelosi.

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2021, 03:51 PM by HURRICANE!!!. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-19-2021, 03:28 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-19-2021, 03:24 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: BITCOIN !!!   Now, this is our house pretty much every night.  GUNS UP COWBOY !!

There is simply no way you can continuously be on the right side of every investment and not be Nancy Pelosi.

My cruise lines are down as we all know but Grayscale Bitcoin (GBTC) offset those losses significantly (thank God).    Bitcoin is like my Matthew Wright.  Makes you not question anything else that happened in the game.

You do realize Pelosi is 2nd in line to be President if Biden gets ousted in any manner -- LOL

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2021, 05:32 PM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-19-2021, 03:49 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(10-19-2021, 03:28 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: There is simply no way you can continuously be on the right side of every investment and not be Nancy Pelosi.

My cruise lines are down as we all know but Grayscale Bitcoin (GBTC) offset those losses significantly (thank God).    Bitcoin is like my Matthew Wright.  Makes you not question anything else that happened in the game.

You do realize Pelosi is 2nd in line to be President if Biden gets ousted in any manner -- LOL

She has her eye on taking over the devils throne when her time comes. POTUS is peanuts.

Yawn...

Technology has still been doing surprisingly well with Micro$oft touching record highs yet again today.  Energy sector is also up.  I may take some profits by the end of the week, hold on to some cash and buy the next dip (I missed the last one).

One thing that I'm watching is that one of the next "dips" is probably going to be huge given inflation and the current supply chain problem.  Add to that the un-checked immigration coming into the U.S. which will put a further strain on resources.

I expect by the end of this quarter and going into the next the economy and the stock market is going to come to a screeching halt.  The question is, when exactly is that going to happen?

I said it before and I'll say it again, TRM was correct when he raised the "inflation flag" a few months ago.  The consumer discretionary sector (including cruise lines, hotels, etc.) is really not something that I would invest in right now.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-19-2021, 03:49 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(10-19-2021, 03:28 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: There is simply no way you can continuously be on the right side of every investment and not be Nancy Pelosi.

Yeah, BITO launched today. Finally a crypto I'm comfortable trading.

(10-19-2021, 07:40 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Yeah, BITO launched today. Finally a crypto I'm comfortable trading.

I got in on BITO and threw a small amount on COIN.  I look at the Crypto wave as not only being Global but also being a trendy pick of the wealthy 25-45 year old tier that can really impact the market.  Couple that with the fact that its a much safer bet in some countries than relying on their Country's currency (e.g. Lebanon currency has been devalued by 90% and a lot of African countries have very erratic currency as well) so many of their wealthy residents convert their earnings to Euros, USD, Crypto and such.

(10-20-2021, 08:47 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(10-19-2021, 07:40 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Yeah, BITO launched today. Finally a crypto I'm comfortable trading.

I got in on BITO and threw a small amount on COIN.  I look at the Crypto wave as not only being Global but also being a trendy pick of the wealthy 25-45 year old tier that can really impact the market.  Couple that with the fact that its a much safer bet in some countries than relying on their Country's currency (e.g. Lebanon currency has been devalued by 90% and a lot of African countries have very erratic currency as well) so many of their wealthy residents convert their earnings to Euros, USD, Crypto and such.

I missed out. Sounds like a Bitcoin might find a new high though, party at Hurricanes!

(10-19-2021, 05:28 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Yawn...

105% Profit.  

I know, it's been getting B O R I N G watching my investment in Bitcoin go up 3% per day on average since I bought the dip at $30k

(10-21-2021, 10:44 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(10-19-2021, 05:28 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Yawn...

105% Profit.  

I know, it's been getting B O R I N G watching my investment in Bitcoin go up 3% per day on average since I bought the dip at $30k

I appreciate the irony in the fact you support the political party that is responsible for devaluing the dollar with their policies that is helping to boost the value of the crypto you are gloating about

(10-21-2021, 12:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-21-2021, 10:44 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: 105% Profit.  

I appreciate the irony in the fact you support the political party that is responsible for devaluing the dollar with their policies that is helping to boost the value of the crypto you are gloating about

It's all about the Benjamins.

I wish I jumped on the Trump stock before open today but didn't have the chance. It was around $10, guaranteed for the merger, and now it's over 4x today.

(10-21-2021, 04:29 PM)p_rushing Wrote: I wish I jumped on the Trump stock before open today but didn't have the chance. It was around $10, guaranteed for the merger, and now it's over 4x today.

NO DOUBT !!!   At $189 I think it's still going to go up but it's halted right now.

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2021, 01:21 PM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 2 times in total.)

DWAC....holy [BLEEP].

Liberals are praying that this SPAC somehow prevents Trump from running in 2024.

(10-22-2021, 01:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: DWAC....holy [BLEEP].

Liberals are praying that this SPAC somehow prevents Trump from running in 2024.

Republicans should be praying this SPAC prevents Trump from running in 2024.   Personally, I think DeSantis or even perhaps someone like Nikki Haley beats Biden but Trump and Ted Cruz don't.  2024 bring in another generation of young people that graduated high school and are now of voting age.  These represent liberals as a majority so that favors Biden over Trump.  Also factor in old people dying which previously favored the Trump vote in 2020.

Just my personal opinion, I thing the left-centered liberals would consider a GOP candidate other than Trump or Cruz, both of who would incentivize the Dems to come to the polls in numbers as they did in 2020.

(10-25-2021, 05:59 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: https://twitter.com/CryptoWhale/status/1...BY5ig&s=19

Don't like.

This kind of thing is not a "tax" it's a wealth grab.  It's unconstitutional and should be shut down immediately.  What is next?  Do democrats want to tax the value of your home?  I bought my property at a very modest price, made improvements to it and built a house.  My unrealized capital gain is probably tripled.  Am I going to be taxed on it because my land has more value even though I never sold it?

The democrat proposed "wealth tax" is exactly that.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2021, 08:34 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(10-25-2021, 05:59 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: https://twitter.com/CryptoWhale/status/1...BY5ig&s=19

Don't like.

This ghoulish witch is like 100. Why is she still in this position?