Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2021 Jags

so what are we going to see from the 2021 jags this year when season starts back. no one knows how the team will be good, or bad. 

thats really hard to predict. what we do know i we are going to see a lot of new faces on coaching staff, and possbilley new faces on the field as well.

we might even see names playing we don't recongize playing on team this year who were not here last year. no one knows. 

it will be a very interesting off season,and super interesting season come football seson in 2021

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I agree. Maybe one if the most interesting seasons since 95. I think the Jags are well positioned in terms of being able to assemble some talent. Gonna have to be patient though Wolf. Hate to say that yet again but this is going to be the youngest team in the league. Hopefully something to build on though. Trevor Lawrence should get us in the path back to the playoffs sooner rather than later.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(01-31-2021, 02:38 PM)hb1148 Wrote: I agree. Maybe one if the most interesting seasons since 95. I think the Jags are well positioned in terms of being able to assemble some talent. Gonna have to be patient though Wolf. Hate to say that yet again but this is going to be the youngest team in the league. Hopefully something to build on though. Trevor Lawrence should get us in the path back to the playoffs sooner rather than later.

Playoffs????!!!!!!!!!! lets not talk that for 2021.  Since we have all new coaching staff all im asking for is a really comptiave team. i want to win of course. we lost to many games last season by a good amount. i want to win,but if we lose i would rather it be by a td,or fg then scores of 41 17,31,10,and  stuff like that. I a giveing myer a chance ,and any great HC like he is suppossed to be should be able to make a team more competiave. thats what i want from 2021 jags. anything more will be a bonus. Lets how the the new team looks built up come season.

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 03:19 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

I kind of expect what we saw from the Bengals this year.  A lot of potential but not really able to close in on the wins.  Hopefully, Trevor can stay healthy and grow with a year of experience.   There's a major learning curve on defense with a new system and probably a lot of young draft picks to go with our already young defense.

2021 - 5-11
2022 - 8-8 or possibly better, pending on the development of our young players.  
2023 - 10-6 Playoffs
2024-2042 (consistently 12-4 or better) and repeatedly going to AFC Championships and/or Super Bowls
2043 Rebuild

(01-31-2021, 02:54 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 02:38 PM)hb1148 Wrote: I agree. Maybe one if the most interesting seasons since 95. I think the Jags are well positioned in terms of being able to assemble some talent. Gonna have to be patient though Wolf. Hate to say that yet again but this is going to be the youngest team in the league. Hopefully something to build on though. Trevor Lawrence should get us in the path back to the playoffs sooner rather than later.

Playoffs????!!!!!!!!!! lets not talk that for 2021.  Since we have all new coaching staff all im asking for is a really comptiave team. i want to win of course. we lost to many games last season by a good amount. i want to win,but if we lose i would rather it be by a td,or fg then scores of 41 17,31,10,and  stuff like that. I a giveing myer a chance ,and any great HC like he is suppossed to be should be able to make a team more competiave. thats what i want from 2021 jags. anything more will be a bonus. Lets how the the new team looks built up come season.

Exactly. It's why I say be patient. 2021 will probably have more losses but I'm hoping that the games will be competitive the players are gaining experience and by the end of the season we'll get a look at a positive future.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(01-31-2021, 12:53 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: so what are we going to see from the 2021 jags this year when season starts back. no one knows how the team will be good, or bad. 

thats really hard to predict. what we do know i we are going to see a lot of new faces on coaching staff, and possbilley new faces on the field as well.

we might even see names playing we don't recongize playing on team this year who were not here last year. no one knows. 

it will be a very interesting off season,and super interesting season come football seson in 2021

Imagine that! New players on the team next year? How bizarre would that be! Did you write this when you were high?
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

I think we could maybe go 8-8 next year if Lawrence is ready to start (and I think he is)

(01-31-2021, 04:57 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: I think we could maybe go 8-8 next year if Lawrence is ready to start (and I think he is)

Or thereabouts. Along with Lawrence, we also have a new coach learning the ropes.

(01-31-2021, 06:12 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 04:57 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: I think we could maybe go 8-8 next year if Lawrence is ready to start (and I think he is)

Or thereabouts. Along with Lawrence, we also have a new coach learning the ropes.

Ropes are in wrestleing not football.  I don't rember seeing ropes in football.   Wink Wink

Maybe we wait and see what happens in free agency and the draft??
[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]

(01-31-2021, 06:31 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 06:12 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Or thereabouts. Along with Lawrence, we also have a new coach learning the ropes.

Ropes are in wrestleing not football.  I don't rember seeing ropes in football.   Wink Wink

Sure there are. How do you think football games end tied up?

Playoffs 3rd year.
1st year 3 - 13
2nd year 7 - 9
3rd year 11 - 5 and division winner
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-31-2021, 09:07 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 06:31 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Ropes are in wrestleing not football.  I don't rember seeing ropes in football.   Wink Wink

Sure there are. How do you think football games end tied up?

Laughing Laughing

Young team, so expect sloppy play or a mistake or two in each game that makes you want to scream at the heavens. A couple of wins to bolster confidence, and we should finish a lot stronger than we start, assuming key players stay healthy.

If we get to 5-6 wins first year, I am content. More than our W-L record, I will be more concerned with how players develop over the course of the season. This season isn't going to be about records or stats. It's all about experience.

(This post was last modified: 02-01-2021, 04:40 PM by High Octane.)

(01-31-2021, 10:36 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Playoffs 3rd year.
1st year 3 - 13
2nd year 7 - 9
3rd year 11 - 5 and division winner

I sure hope we can win more than 3 games next year. If Lawrence is as good as everyone is claiming, anything below 5 wins would be underwhelming. 

With the amount of picks + Salary we have available, we should improve by more than 2 games.   

My prediction:

5-11 this year. 8-8 following year. 10-6 the year after.

Thats the kind of progress im hoping for.

6-10 in 2021
10-6 in 2022
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Team will be better. But, need to build slowly and carefully.

Prediction...........low of 4 wins, possible high of 8.  

Two huge variables, 1) How good will Lawrance be?
                             2) How well do we draft/sign FA's?  

I think he'll be impressive from the beginning, but without significant upgrades to the O-line and adding a pass rush, we aren't going very far.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.