Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
California bill would ban ‘boys’ and ‘girls’ departments in stores

(03-22-2021, 01:55 AM)copycat Wrote:
(03-21-2021, 06:48 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I don't want to start another discussion and this is California related, so here it is:

Couple buys California dream home, but seller refuses to move out in eviction moratorium loophole | Fox Business

Does the law prevent the buyers from moving in? If not, I'd load up the moving truck and haul my stuff in. I'd even invite family over to stay a few days to help get things situated. Crowd the freeloader out.

The frustrated husband says that when he contacted law enforcement, they told him, "If you were in Arizona, if you were in Nevada, this wouldn't be a problem, you would just go take your house back. But in California, like our hands are tied, even though we're on your side, there's nothing we can do."

The last paragraph says it all.

Given the exodus of Californians to Arizona and Nevada, it won’t be long before squatters will be safe there, as well.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I wish people would open their eyes. It's so obvious what's going on.