Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which Happens 1st
Cuomo Resignes/Impeacehed
Biden gets 25th invoked against him
[Show Results]

Place your bets Place your bets......

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2021, 07:43 PM by The Drifter.)

Which will happen 1st......

Cuomo will resign/impeached

Biden will have the 25th amendment invoked against him......
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Over/under on Biden making it to the end of 2021 as President... I'll take the under.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I don't think either one is happening.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2021, 08:48 PM by Jags.)

My bets are in place. I’ve got two now that Mikesez is back, but apparently the bet with him is a little fuzzy.  The “terms” apparently are whatever he decides.  I was under the impression it was Biden not being the president at the end of the term.  I guess it’s changed to Biden not being president due to either dying or 25thed, one or the other not either.  That’s just a dumb sig bet.  The other one, win or lose will be be fun.  Aside from the impending doom that will follow if I’m right.  In which case, I’d need a drink.

(03-09-2021, 08:46 PM)Jags Wrote: My bets are in place. I’ve got two now that Mikesez is back, but apparently the bet with him is a little fuzzy.  The “terms” apparently are whatever he decides.  I was under the impression it was Biden not being the president at the end of the term.  I guess it’s changed to Biden not being president due to either dying or 25thed, one or the other not either.  That’s just a dumb sig bet.  The other one, win or lose will be be fun.  Aside from the impending doom that will follow if I’m right.  In which case, I’d need a drink.

Biden resigns, you win
Biden gets 25th'd, you win
Biden gets impeached, you win
Biden dies, push
Biden is still President on the morning of January 20, 2025, I win.

There are more ways for you to win than there are for me to win.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-09-2021, 10:26 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-09-2021, 08:46 PM)Jags Wrote: My bets are in place. I’ve got two now that Mikesez is back, but apparently the bet with him is a little fuzzy.  The “terms” apparently are whatever he decides.  I was under the impression it was Biden not being the president at the end of the term.  I guess it’s changed to Biden not being president due to either dying or 25thed, one or the other not either.  That’s just a dumb sig bet.  The other one, win or lose will be be fun.  Aside from the impending doom that will follow if I’m right.  In which case, I’d need a drink.

Biden resigns, America wins
Biden gets 25th'd, America wins
Biden gets impeached, America wins
Biden dies, America wins
Biden is still President on the morning of January 20, 2025, America loses..

There are more ways for you to win than there are for me to win.

ftfy
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Before the election, I would have said Kamala is worse, but it's pretty clear that the administration is running itself. Her rhetoric might be stronger, but I don't think the policies would change one bit.