Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Andrew Cuomo is toast

Uh, oh. The fact Gloria Allred is willing to participate in the pursuit of a democrat can only mean two things: It's a for sure case and there's settlement money to be made. 

NY woman Sherry Vill accuses Cuomo of unwanted kiss in 2017 | Fox News

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2021, 01:27 PM by hailtoyourvictor. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-21-2021, 07:17 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-21-2021, 05:37 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Actually, the covid issue boils down to under-reporting covid deaths in nursing homes and he's catching plenty of flak for that. He should be held accountable for it as well as his alleged abuse of women. One doesn't excuse or distract from the other. By the way, if those accusations sound familiar, they should because the recent ex-occupant of the White House has been dealing with the same issues. Well, except for the catching flak from his own party part. We should hold the ex-president as accountable as the governor of New York and vice versa. 

You're only addressing Kavanaugh. All else being equal, the quantity of accusations lends credence to the idea of "where there's smoke there's fire". So there's probably the most doubt behind Kavanaugh's accusations as there were only 3. But are you saying Ford wasn't credible because she couldn't remember a few exact details of her claimed assault? If so, maybe you should read up a little since that's not an uncommon phenomena for victims of sexual assault. 

Going a little further on the smoke and fire analogy, the ex-President is probably the most likely to have committed those offenses. Even if you do throw out the fact that he's casually admitted to sexual assault on tape, you should at least be willing to hold these people to the same ethical standards, regardless of party.

Ford wasn't credible because she couldn't remember any details. No one could corroborate her claims about that day - even the people she says were there. It was a setup from the get go. 

I'll agree on the smoke and fire analogy. My beef is one side is pursued relentlessly while the other is given a pass. Cuomo is getting the business because he has so much baggage that it's difficult to ignore. You can be certain that if he were of another political stripe the coverage would be nonstop.

Wait, you consider Ford’s allegations credible?
Based on what, exactly?

(08-10-2021, 01:25 PM)hailtoyourvictor Wrote:
(03-21-2021, 07:17 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Ford wasn't credible because she couldn't remember any details. No one could corroborate her claims about that day - even the people she says were there. It was a setup from the get go. 

I'll agree on the smoke and fire analogy. My beef is one side is pursued relentlessly while the other is given a pass. Cuomo is getting the business because he has so much baggage that it's difficult to ignore. You can be certain that if he were of another political stripe the coverage would be nonstop.

Wait, you consider Ford’s allegations credible?
Based on what, exactly?

Uh, you talking to me?

(08-10-2021, 01:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 01:25 PM)hailtoyourvictor Wrote: Wait, you consider Ford’s allegations credible?
Based on what, exactly?

Uh, you talking to me?

Nah, he was talking to MarleyJag.. and the answer is simple.. she's a democrat so therefore she is good and honest and her enemies are bad.

(08-10-2021, 01:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 01:25 PM)hailtoyourvictor Wrote: Wait, you consider Ford’s allegations credible?
Based on what, exactly?

Uh, you talking to me?

Nah the quote function here is just janky.

Andrew is headed to the booty house.

(10-28-2021, 04:49 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Andrew is headed to the booty house.

I wonder if the other inmates will blame the sodomy on their Italian heritage too..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Reports say it's a misdemeanor, so he'll probably get a fine, but he'd still have to register.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2021, 09:21 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

Up next...charges against Bro Chris. They can register together.

Btw...why is he still on the air? CNN would get better ratings in that time slot with a chimpanzee.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Now the DA is saying the charges were "accidently" filed and their office hasn't yet decided if they will prosecute.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato