Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Don't laugh...what about Marcedes Lewis?

On the surface, this would seem like an absurd proposition.  But our TE situation is bad, really bad.  We're not going to get Pitts, and this is a thin draft for TEs. I don't see Marcedes as a starter, and I think his best days are behind him, but I watched him with Packers. He didn't catch many passes (because he wasn't targeted that often), but the ones he did catch were clutch and memorable. He does have that going for him.

We could get him for a year, cheap.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We already have our blocking TE now.. Arguably the best run blocking TE in the league from what I've read.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Good blocker, but never what I would call a "clutch" receiver and he'll be 37 in two months.  Let's invest in the future and forget the past.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

I'd sign him

to a one-day deal so he can retire a Jag.

(03-17-2021, 12:30 PM)Mikey Wrote: I'd sign him

to a one-day deal so he can retire a Jag.

+1 I hope this is what happens when he decides to retire.

I can see this occurring if we just don't find the right go forward guys to give us the depth we need...
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Lewis? Nope

He's 36. He wasn't ever all that great of a player to begin with. Time to hang up the cleats.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Don't laugh?......Buuuwhhaaaahahaaahaaaa!!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Eh, no thanks. He's way past his prime and doesn't really give us anything we don't already have.

.....no.

Ummm what? No way. I think we need to draft a TE

I’ll never forgive him for dropping a wide open TD in his rookie season. The closest defender was 20 yards away.

(03-20-2021, 10:25 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I’ll never forgive him for dropping a wide open TD in his rookie season. The closest defender was 20 yards away.

My dad went nuts on that one. I thought they were going to ask us to leave he made such a fuss. Dad is a very passionate game day fan. Lol.