Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2021 Site wide mock draft Sign up

(04-07-2021, 06:24 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: SF and Atlanta still available

I'll take SF and ATL

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Panthers, Giants, and Pats available. Get one or two more people and we can start

(04-08-2021, 06:37 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Panthers, Giants, and Pats available.  Get one or two more people and we can start

I think we can start at a set time later today (noon? 3PM?). If those spots aren't filled, first player with three votes is the pick for the vacant franchises.

(04-09-2021, 08:41 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 06:37 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Panthers, Giants, and Pats available.  Get one or two more people and we can start

I think we can start at a set time later today (noon? 3PM?). If those spots aren't filled, first player with three votes is the pick for the vacant franchises.

We end up having to do that for half the teams after the first round anyway so why not...

I guess we decided against this since it's been 2.5 days of silence.

(04-11-2021, 09:17 PM)Upper Wrote: I guess we decided against this since it's been 2.5 days of silence.

Let's do it.  Make the pick

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2021, 08:40 AM by Upper.)

Do I really even have to post the pick? Of course, with the number one pick of the 2021 message board draft the Jaguars select William Trevor Lawrence, QB Clemson.

This one is a no brainer, there will be more explanation and reasoning coming with my later picks.

With the 2nd pick, in the 2021 NFL Draft, the New York Jets select...... Justin Fields. QB. OSU.

The Fields hate has gotten out of control. Jets snag the QB with possibly the highest upside. Go big or go home.

SF and Kane are on the clock.

How long is each team on the clock?

I just sent Kane a DM to let him know; might be good practice for the person who made the last pick to send a memo to whoever is up next.

How much time should we allow for picks to be made? I am fortunate in that I can pop in almost whenever, but some of our folks are working during the day and may not be able to stop by to make their pick in say 3 hours.

12 hours should be more than enough to make a pick.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Sorry for the delay. Almost forgot about this. Haha. SF selects Wilson QB BYU

Atlanta selects Kyle Pitts (I actually think they'll trade back)

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2021, 10:39 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

The Bengals pick the fastest guy in the room to run the pick up to the podium with the selection, Penei Sewell OT Oregon. This allows the Bengals to install a generational talent at LT where they can then move Jonah Williams to LG and have newly signed Riley Reiff man the RT position. 3 of the five open starting O-Line positions have now been established and Joe Burrow can breathe a lot easier.

Miami Dolphins select Devonta Smith

(04-13-2021, 10:38 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: The Bengals pick the fastest guy in the room to run the pick up to the podium with the selection, Penei Sewell OT Oregon. This allows the Bengals to install a generational talent at LT where they can then move Jonah Williams to LG and have newly signed Riley Reiff man the RT position. 3 of the five open starting O-Line positions have now been established and Joe Burrow can breathe a lot easier.
This seems like the biggest no brainer in the draft. I think the only pause would be if Pitts were available.

However if it's Sewell or a WR, it should be Sewell no doubt.

(04-13-2021, 11:32 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 10:38 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: The Bengals pick the fastest guy in the room to run the pick up to the podium with the selection, Penei Sewell OT Oregon. This allows the Bengals to install a generational talent at LT where they can then move Jonah Williams to LG and have newly signed Riley Reiff man the RT position. 3 of the five open starting O-Line positions have now been established and Joe Burrow can breathe a lot easier.
This seems like the biggest no brainer in the draft. I think the only pause would be if Pitts were available.

The biggest no brainer in the draft is Lawrence to the Jags

(04-13-2021, 11:38 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 11:32 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: This seems like the biggest no brainer in the draft. I think the only pause would be if Pitts were available.

The biggest no brainer in the draft is Lawrence to the Jags
Obviously, I was excluding Lawrence but ok.

Umm, ok then. The Lions are beyond thrilled to get to draft Ja'marr Chase at 7.

The Carolina Panthers are on the clock.

Are the panthers unassigned? Should we vote?

If no one has them, I can just take them as my second team. If ppl agree to that I would go for Micah Parsons. If not, then just tally that as a vote.