Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2021 Site wide mock draft Sign up

(04-15-2021, 03:42 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 01:11 PM)Upper Wrote: LT is a huge need for the Bears Darrisaw is the perfect pick. He likely won't make it that far in the real draft.

But QB is their biggest need, I guess positional value doesn't come in play here.

Nice try troll

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-15-2021, 03:44 PM)Upper Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 03:42 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: But QB is their biggest need, I guess positional value doesn't come in play here.

Nice try troll

See how that works?

(04-15-2021, 03:53 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 03:44 PM)Upper Wrote: Nice try troll

See how that works?

Show me the QB in the same grade tier you purposeful troll.

(This post was last modified: 04-15-2021, 06:05 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(04-15-2021, 05:17 PM)Upper Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 03:53 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: See how that works?

Show me the QB in the same grade tier you purposeful troll.

I thought Lance was still available, just seen he went to the Redskins dummy.  Dont get your panties in a wad.  Regardless, I think Darrisaw is a good pick there but you keep brining up tiers.  GMs boards  has players in different tiers,  just because you have a player in a certain tier doesn't mean all the GMs boards are alike as we have seen too many times.

(04-15-2021, 05:57 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 05:17 PM)Upper Wrote: Show me the QB in the same grade tier you purposeful troll.

I thought Lance was still available, just seen he went to the Redskins dummy.  Dont get your panties in a wad.  Regardless, I think Darrisaw is a good pick there but you keep brining up tiers.  GMs boards  has players in different tiers,  just because you have a player in a certain tier doesn't mean all the GMs boards are alike as we have seen too many times.
Wait. You’re calling him a dummy when you were the one who oversaw Lance?

lol you’re a treat.

Does Indy have someone drafting for them? If not, I vote Samuel Cosmi for them. They lost their starting LT to retirement and he would fill in nicely.

(04-15-2021, 08:21 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Does Indy have someone drafting for them? If not, I vote Samuel Cosmi for them. They lost their starting LT to retirement and he would fill in nicely.

Sounds good to me.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

There's a separate thread to discuss picks if y'all want to beat your heads against the wall rehashing old arguments.

We should stick the horseshoes with a punter or something, but I agree that with Darrisaw off the board, Cosmi gets the nod. tacks are on the clock, I vote that they fail to make a pick in their allotted ten mins Smile

Tennessee appears not to have anyone picking for them either. They could go a number of ways including edge rusher, RT, WR and CB. Looking at the board, I believe they will take the highest ranked player and in this case, I believe that would fill the DE/OLB role. My vote is for Kwity Paye.

(04-16-2021, 09:44 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Tennessee appears not to have anyone picking for them either. They could go a number of ways including edge rusher, RT, WR and CB. Looking at the board, I believe they will take the highest ranked player and in this case, I believe that would fill the DE/OLB role. My vote is for Kwity Paye.

Sounds good. I second.

Paye sounds good

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2021, 02:06 PM by Cleatwood.)

Jets are thrilled.

With the 23rd pick in the NFL Draft, the NYJ select.... Teven Jenkins. Tackle. OSU.

Becton and Jenkins protect Fields. Woo boy.

The steelers have multiple needs especially at OT and C position.
They were really hoping Teven Jenkins could be there.

After considering Liam Eichenberg, they remember they could easily add talent on the defensive side of the ball (where they lost several players and take advantage of OL depth in the second and third round now that other teams stole the top OTs from them.

The decision comes down to a choice among the Eichenberg, Ojulari and Newsome group.

The Steelers decide to bring in one of the most aggressive and dynamic edge rushers in the draft to plug in in their blitz heavy defensive pack.

The Pittsburgh Steelers select Azeez Ojulari.

The Jaguars could go a number of good directions here, but chalk is going to rule the day. I'm sad that this need wasn't filled through the ample supply that was available in FA, but nevertheless current need and value merge nicely at this point. I will take the clear top choice at the shallow safety position and take advantage of the depth at some other positions to fill holes on day 2.

With pick 25 the Jaguars select Trevon Moehrig, safety from TCU..

(04-16-2021, 01:56 PM)Upper Wrote: The Jaguars could go a number of good directions here, but chalk is going to rule the day. I'm sad that this need wasn't filled through the ample supply that was available in FA, but nevertheless current need and value merge nicely at this point. I will take the clear top choice at the shallow safety position and take advantage of the depth at some other positions to fill holes on day 2.

With pick 25 the Jaguars select Trevon Moehrig, safety from TCU..

I dig it. He is the best safety in the draft and a true play making safety. I wouldn't be upset at all if this happens.

With the 26th pick of the darft, the Cleveland Browns select Christian Barmore, IDL, Alabama.

This gives them a front four of Myles Garrett, Sheldon Richardson, Barmore, and Jadaveon Clowney, and also likely knocks at least one former Jag (Sheldon Day/Malik Jackson) off their roster.

The ravens can suck it, I mean they are on the clock. And they can suck it.

Apparently Baltimore doesn't have someone drafting for them. They lost both starting pass rushers and they need a #1 WR. This WR class is so deep and the top 3 receivers are off the board, so I believe they take an OLB here and find a big receiver in round 2. I believe OLB Zaven Collins would be ideal for them.

(04-16-2021, 04:28 PM)Mikey Wrote: With the 26th pick of the darft, the Cleveland Browns select Christian Barmore, IDL, Alabama.

This gives them a front four of Myles Garrett, Sheldon Richardson, Barmore, and Jadaveon Clowney, and also likely knocks at least one former Jag (Sheldon Day/Malik Jackson) off their roster.

The ravens can suck it, I mean they are on the clock. And they can suck it.

Not so quick. Richardson just got cut.

Collins isn't so much better than the other LBs left (he might not even be the best...) that I would vote for the Ravens to take him over WR.

My vote would go to Bateman.

(04-16-2021, 08:21 PM)Upper Wrote: Collins isn't so much better than the other LBs left (he might not even be the best...) that I would vote for the Ravens to take him over WR.

My vote would go to Bateman.

Zaven is more of a inside guy. I vote Bateman as well.