Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dream Draft

[font=Orbitron]1: R1 P1 QB Trevor Lawrence - Clemson[/font]
[font=Orbitron]25: R1 P25 S Trevon Moehrig - TCU[/font]
[font=Orbitron]33: R2 P1 OT Teven Jenkins - Oklahoma State[/font]
[font=Orbitron]45: R2 P13 TE Pat Freiermuth - Penn State[/font]
[font=Orbitron]65: R3 P1 RB Michael Carter - North Carolina[/font]
[font=Orbitron]106: R4 P1 DL Alim McNeill - NC State[/font]
[font=Orbitron]130: R4 P25 C Ben Cleveland - Georgia[/font]
[font=Orbitron]145: R5 P1 WR Jaelon Darden - North Texas[/font]
[font=Orbitron]170: R5 P26 OT Dillon Radunz - North Dakota State[/font]
[font=Orbitron]249: R7 P21 LB Erroll Thompson - Mississippi State[/font]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-08-2021, 09:55 AM)Dimson Wrote: [font=Orbitron]1: R1 P1 QB Trevor Lawrence - Clemson[/font]
[font=Orbitron]25: R1 P25 S Trevon Moehrig - TCU[/font]
[font=Orbitron]33: R2 P1 OT Teven Jenkins - Oklahoma State[/font]
[font=Orbitron]45: R2 P13 TE Pat Freiermuth - Penn State[/font]
[font=Orbitron]65: R3 P1 RB Michael Carter - North Carolina[/font]
[font=Orbitron]106: R4 P1 DL Alim McNeill - NC State[/font]
[font=Orbitron]130: R4 P25 C Ben Cleveland - Georgia[/font]
[font=Orbitron]145: R5 P1 WR Jaelon Darden - North Texas[/font]
[font=Orbitron]170: R5 P26 OT Dillon Radunz - North Dakota State[/font]
[font=Orbitron]249: R7 P21 LB Erroll Thompson - Mississippi State[/font]

This has a decent shot of happening-save Radunz falling to the bottom of the 5th.  That might be a little low for Mitchell too.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Lmao, there's a solid chance I take Radunz for us at 33 in the message board mock draft.

(04-08-2021, 01:41 PM)Upper Wrote: Lmao, there's a solid chance I take Radunz for us at 33 in the message board mock draft.

This was from Fanspeak so their drafts can be all over the place depending who's board you use.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(04-08-2021, 02:07 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 01:41 PM)Upper Wrote: Lmao, there's a solid chance I take Radunz for us at 33 in the message board mock draft.

This was from Fanspeak so their drafts can be all over the place depending who's board you use.

I like the various draft simulators, but sometimes I have to stop myself from getting overly excited when a player I like is on the board later than you would expect.

This would be my dream draft.

1(1) - Trevor Lawrence

1(25) - Christian Darrisaw - Probably about a 10% chance he drops this far, but stranger things have happened. If he falls to 20, I'd offer our first 4th rounder to move up.

2(33) - Zaven Collins- 60-40 he's not there. He'd be perfect fit for the Jaguars.

2(45) - Pat Freirmuth - In most scenerios, I'd take him at 33. However, since this is a "dream draft" he falls to 45.

3(65)- Elijah Molden- He can play nickel or safety. Lack of size and average speed drops him here.

3(70) Dynami Brown- Jaguars trade up to get explosive receiver from North Carolina. They give up picks 106 (4th) and 145 (5th)

4(130) Kenneth Gainwell- Solid complement to Robinson at running back.

5(170)- Sadarius Hutcherson- Versatile offensive lineman from South Carolina

I'll skip round 7 since I doubt the pick even makes the 53 man roster.

Other than Darrisaw, most of these picks have a decent chance of being selected at their designated spots. I would be ecstatic with this draft since it pretty much addresses every need that currently exists. My favorite picks are Molden, who will become the starter at nickel or safety before mid-season and Brown, who will open things up for Chark and Shennault.

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2021, 03:58 PM by Bullseye.)

(04-12-2021, 03:39 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: This would be my dream draft.

1(1) -  Trevor Lawrence

1(25) - Christian Darrisaw - Probably about a 10% chance he drops this far, but stranger things have happened. If he falls to 20, I'd offer our first 4th rounder to move up.

2(33) - Zaven Collins-  60-40 he's not there. He'd be perfect fit for the Jaguars.

2(45) - Pat Freirmuth - In most scenerios, I'd take him at 33. However, since this is a "dream draft" he falls to 45.

3(65)-  Elijah Molden- He can play nickel or safety. Lack of size and average speed drops him here.

3(70) Dynami Brown- Jaguars trade up to get explosive receiver from North Carolina. They give up picks 106 (4th) and 145 (5th)

Other than Darrisaw, most of these picks have a decent chance of being selected at their designated spots. I would be ecstatic with this draft since it pretty much addresses every need that currently exists. My favorite picks are Molden, who will become the starter at nickel or safety before mid-season and Brown, who will open things up for Chark and Shennault.
Not sure Dyami Brown falls all the way to 70.

1(1) -  Trevor Lawrence

2(33) - Zaven Collins-  60-40 he's not there. He'd be perfect fit for the Jaguars.

3(65)-  Elijah Molden- He can play nickel or safety. Lack of size and average speed drops him here.

I know it's a dream draft, but according to the points chart, you've given up less than half what it would take to get the 70th overall pick.  Going from 106 to 70 is a long ways and late picks have minimal value.  You can throw in our other 4th, 5th and 7th in addition to what you have and it would still be short.

1(1) -  Trevor Lawrence

I've been seeing mocks where he's falling to Indy, and yes, like you said, if he is there at 20 I am absolutely open to dealing with CHI to get ahead of them and PIT.

There's too many teams in need of OL for him to make it to 25, unless he pulls a Tunsil on darft night

(04-12-2021, 04:11 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote:

1(1) -  Trevor Lawrence

I know it's a dream draft, but according to the points chart, you've given up less than half what it would take to get the 70th overall pick.  Going from 106 to 70 is a long ways and late picks have minimal value.  You can throw in our other 4th, 5th and 7th in addition to what you have and it would still be short.

I wouldn't throw in all that. If this was the case, I'd take the next best receiver at the top of round 4. This class is so loaded with good receivers that someone desirable is bound to drop.