Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
PFF Podcasts

Does anyone watch the PFF Podcasts? Big fan of their podcasts and I think they’re the best football content in podcasting/YouTube. I didn’t put too much stock in PFF grading before I started watching. I’m still not HUGE on analytics because I don’t know how to make full sense of it, but the shows are really just mailbag questions and topics that go more in depth than sizzle content makers like ESPN. Also, just guys talking football

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I like what I've listened to them but the only one I listen to regularly right now is the 2 for 1 drafts pod.

(This post was last modified: 04-10-2021, 05:49 PM by Cleatwood.)

Trevor Sikkema is another good dude to listen to from TheDraftNetwork.

I think he just did a podcast with some dudes from PFF.

(04-10-2021, 02:58 PM)Upper Wrote: I like what I've listened to them but the only one I listen to regularly right now is the 2 for 1 drafts pod.
Renner and Gayle are great.

(04-10-2021, 05:48 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Trevor Sikkema is another good dude to listen to from TheDraftNetwork.

I think he just did a podcast with some dudes from PFF.

(04-10-2021, 02:58 PM)Upper Wrote: I like what I've listened to them but the only one I listen to regularly right now is the 2 for 1 drafts pod.
Renner and Gayle are great.

I definitely want to add Trevor’s pod to my rotation. I like all the PFF podcasts but 2 for 1 is the only “must watch” one for me. The one I get excited about when there’s a new upload

Is that a different Sikemma from Locked on NFL draft podcast?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Never heard of them then but I’ll check em out. I watch UCF Jaguar here and there. It just seems like he is brand new to football so he’s hard to watch sometimes.

(04-11-2021, 02:26 AM)rpr52121 Wrote: Is that a different Sikemma from Locked on NFL draft podcast?

Same one. I think Solak is the much better analyst of the two though.