Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
White House Says Congress Should End Immunity for Gun Manufacturers

Maybe they should also end immunity for automobile companies because of drunk drivers.........

The shooting of eight employees at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis on Thursday is evidence of an epidemic of gun violence in the United States and underscores the need for urgent congressional action on gun safety measures, the White House said on Friday.

https://ijr.com/wh-congress-end-immunity...manualpost
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Democrats say the dumbest things.

(04-16-2021, 04:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Democrats say the dumbest things.

Well, they're Democrats so........
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

So stupid! Ignore the real issue (mental health) and blame the gun manufacturers.

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2021, 09:23 PM by Jags.)

I scored piss poor on my ACT and SAT.  I’m suing Ticonderoga!!!!

Actually not true. I scored well.  I’d love to score weller.  I blame the number 2 pencil

Where do we stop?  Can I get Charmin to pay for [BLEEP] hole bleaching?  

Maybe McDonalds/ Laz E Boy can pay for my personal trainer? 

My computer monitor is making my eyes not see that well.  Viewsonic and Samsung need to buy my glasses/contacts.  

I love my country and all, but seriously thinking of having Trojan give me free condoms to [BLEEP] it.

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2021, 05:41 PM by Ronster.)

The white house is stupid. They white house is trying to provoke Americans.

(04-16-2021, 04:49 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Maybe they should also end immunity for automobile companies because of drunk drivers.........

The shooting of eight employees at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis on Thursday is evidence of an epidemic of gun violence in the United States and underscores the need for urgent congressional action on gun safety measures, the White House said on Friday.

[Image: 5YtBIXCh.jpeg]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(04-19-2021, 05:38 PM)Ronster Wrote: The white house is stupid. They white house is trying to provoke Americans.

(04-16-2021, 04:49 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Maybe they should also end immunity for automobile companies because of drunk drivers.........

[Image: 5YtBIXCh.jpeg]

[Image: Do-Not-Enter-Sign-TRE-13580_1000.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2021, 09:48 AM by Norman Mushari.)

(04-16-2021, 04:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Democrats say the dumbest things.

"Republicans are so stupid.  I hate Republicans!"
Crowd goes wild!

You're literally a parody!!

You're parodying Whippy Goldberg by the way.

May I suggest the Preview Post button?

(04-20-2021, 09:36 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: May I suggest the Preview Post button?

The Edit works as well.
s
;

;