Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ryan Wilson 7 Round Mock

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news...en-waddle/

Ryan Wilson of CBS Sports has a new 7 round mock draft.   At the bottom, he's nice enough to list the picks by team.  He has the Jaguars selecting:  

1.  Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson

25.  Caleb Farley, CB, Virginia Tech
33.  Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU
45.  Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State
65.  Walker Little, OT, Stanford
106.  D'Wayne Eskridge, WR, Western Michigan
130.  Trey Sermon, RB, Ohio State
145.  Marvin Wilson, DL, Florida State
170.  Garret Wallow, LB, TCU
249.  Victor Dimukeje, EDGE, Duke

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think I would take that group right now. I want OL help earlier, but I like first 4 players a lot.

(04-19-2021, 04:51 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news...en-waddle/

Ryan Wilson of CBS Sports has a new 7 round mock draft.   At the bottom, he's nice enough to list the picks by team.  He has the Jaguars selecting:  

Not a fan of Marvin Wilson, but otherwise I'd like this group.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Farley may drop to 25 due to injury concerns. I wonder if the Jaguars would take him despite signing Griffin and re-signing Jones. I'd be fine with it since he may end up being the best cornerback in this class.

(04-19-2021, 04:51 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news...en-waddle/

I like the first 3 picks and then it falls off a cliff. 

Feiermuth has good hands, but runs like he's stuck in tar. 

Walker Little hasn't played in 2 years. 

Eskridge is more of a KR/slot receiver IMO. He's no different than Shenault. 

I like Sermon, a lot. 

Not a fan of Wilson. He brings nothing new to the table and probably wouldn't make the team. 

I love Wallow in a 4-3 scheme, but at 6'2" 230 lbs, he's a little small to play ILB in a 3-4. 

Victor Dimukeje is not bad.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-19-2021, 09:25 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

I like the first 3 picks and then it falls off a cliff. 

Feiermuth has good hands, but runs like he's stuck in tar. 

Walker Little hasn't played in 2 years

Eskridge is more of a KR/slot receiver IMO. He's no different than Shenault. 

I like Sermon, a lot. 

Not a fan of Wilson. He brings nothing new to the table and probably wouldn't make the team. 

I love Wallow in a 4-3 scheme, but at 6'2" 230 lbs, he's a little small to play ILB in a 3-4. 

Victor Dimukeje is not bad.

This is what Gil Brandt was talking about.  Guys who will go in the 4th round this year would be 6th rounders next year.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I like the first four picks. Walker is a big gamble.

I would prefer an OT at 25 to CB but if Farley stays healthy then our secondary would start to look pretty epic.

It amazes me, Wilson was graded one of the top DL all of 7 months ago. I remember him being really high on people’s early big boards. Now he’s projected no earlier than the 5th round.

(04-20-2021, 03:22 AM)BristolianJaguar Wrote: I like the first four picks. Walker is a big gamble.

I would prefer an OT at 25 to CB but if Farley stays healthy then our secondary would start to look pretty epic.

It amazes me, Wilson was graded one of the top DL all of 7 months ago. I remember him being really high on people’s early big boards. Now he’s projected no earlier than the 5th round.

What I have read about FSU's Wilson is that he was very promising his freshman season, but since then, very mediocre.  

I agree with you about pick 25.  But if Farley dropped that far, he may be too good to pass up.