Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Eagles @ Bears Monday Night Football Game Thread***

Hoyer tore us a new one last year. If Cutler isnt playing we are in big trouble. Then again, Cutler would light up the ice cream defense too so either way we are gonna lose to Chicago.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The Eagles are 2-0 with rookie Wentz at QB and look like a powerhouse. They were supposed to be a dumpster fire this year. Meanwhile the Jags with all the new talent and Bortles in his third year is 0-2. So sick of this crap.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:The Eagles are 2-0 with rookie Wentz at QB and look like a powerhouse. They were supposed to be a dumpster fire this year. Meanwhile the Jags with all the new talent and Bortles in his third year is 0-2. So sick of this crap.

It's only going to get worse. I feel bad for those who renewed their season tickets.

Wentz looks solid in two games vs the browns and bears. He could probably slide some to not get hurt. I've liked the eagles play calls too.
No Fun

Doug Pederson already has more career September wins than dopey Gus.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It's only going to get worse. I feel bad for those who renewed their season tickets.
I'm not too mad. i predicted a 4-12 record for this team this year. But to see it play out exactly how I envisioned still sucks.  This coaching staff is so bad. A good coaching staff has Wentz out there prepared and playing great. Meanwhile our staff ruins our players and puts them in bad positions. They won't let Myles Jack play for god who knows why. Jack is a special talent and they won't even let him see the field. He was one of the best players in this draft. [BLEEP] this coaching staff.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:Wentz looks pretty good.

I'm especially impressed how well Carson Wentz stood in the pocket knowing he was going to be drilled.   Wentz looked fearless.   His toughness is going to earn him high praise when the Eagles coaches and players review the game tapes today.  

Wentz looked good, but he takes a ton of shots. Probably needs to get better at that, but a pretty good start nonetheless.