Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Caitlyn Jenner - GOP CA Governor

(04-27-2021, 05:48 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 04:51 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: What the heck does all of this have to do with Caitlyn's wang?  Stick to the topic please.

The topic is Bruce (aka "Caitlyn") Jenner running for governor of one of the worst run states.  If he was running as a democrat he would win in a landslide in that state.  The fact that he's running as a republican has California liberals confused.

Not confused.  The GOP seems to routinely have non-qualified tv actors running for office.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2021, 03:44 PM by The Real Marty.)

(04-28-2021, 11:03 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 09:54 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Not even if heshe was running against Adolph Hitler?

No. I would refrain from voting.

Not even if Caitlyn promised not to kill all the Jews? 

Seriously, though, I would definitely vote for Caitlyn Jenner over Adolf Hitler.

(04-28-2021, 03:43 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 11:03 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: No. I would refrain from voting.

Seriously, though, I would definitely vote for Caitlyn Jenner over Adolf Hitler.

I seriously would not vote, even if Bruce Jenner was running against Satan.

(04-28-2021, 03:46 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 03:43 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Not even if Caitlyn promised not to kill all the Jews? 

But what if Caitlyn was running against Jeff Fisher?

(04-28-2021, 05:47 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 03:46 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I seriously would not vote, even if Bruce Jenner was running against Satan.

I wouldn't vote.

(04-28-2021, 05:47 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 03:46 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I seriously would not vote, even if Bruce Jenner was running against Satan.

I actually laughed at this one.

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2021, 12:24 PM by mikesez.)

(04-28-2021, 03:43 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 11:03 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: No. I would refrain from voting.

Me too, but that's about what it would take.

(04-28-2021, 03:46 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 03:43 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Not even if Caitlyn promised not to kill all the Jews? 

Voting doesn't mean you *want* the person to win. 
It only means that, between the two choices presented, you have a preference.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(05-01-2021, 12:23 PM)mikesez Wrote:

Me too, but that's about what it would take.

I know. I don't have a preference between Bruce Jenner and Satan.

(05-01-2021, 02:55 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 12:23 PM)mikesez Wrote: Me too, but that's about what it would take.

I know. I don't have a preference between Bruce Jenner and Satan.

Oh ok.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(04-25-2021, 05:48 PM)copycat Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 02:38 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Basically I am asking, would you refuse to support a transgender candidate because he/she is transgender?

Marty you have finally asked the right question.  It is my experience that conservatives just don’t care.  Conservatives in general will accept anyone of like minded thinking.  They will not approve of lifestyles but are willing to accept them even when they do not understand them.  “Love the sinner not the sin”.  Liberal ideology on the other hand have a litmus test that if you do not conform too you must be destroyed.  Just my observation.

Dead on correct

Great ad. All the right words, for sure. Newsome should be worried.

https://youtu.be/Dqg8pmGDZ5Q
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(05-07-2021, 08:51 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(04-25-2021, 05:48 PM)copycat Wrote: Marty you have finally asked the right question.  It is my experience that conservatives just don’t care.  Conservatives in general will accept anyone of like minded thinking.  They will not approve of lifestyles but are willing to accept them even when they do not understand them.  “Love the sinner not the sin”.  Liberal ideology on the other hand have a litmus test that if you do not conform too you must be destroyed.  Just my observation.

Dead on correct

Great ad.  All the right words, for sure.  Newsome should be worried.

https://youtu.be/Dqg8pmGDZ5Q

There are enough stupid people in CA to keep Newsome in power. "Her" campaign is moot.

It’s just so bizarre…

(This post was last modified: 05-07-2021, 09:29 AM by WingerDinger.)

lolololololol

That's all I can do is laugh lololololol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

The RINOs are pushing hard for this. Already getting interviews, tv, etc. I hope someone else steps up but if they don't do it quickly, it won't matter. Newsome is done no matter what unless he gets the ballots to show up in the middle of the night.

(This post was last modified: 05-07-2021, 02:21 PM by The Real Marty.)

(05-07-2021, 09:29 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: lolololololol

That's all I can do is laugh lololololol

Me, too.  That commercial- the voice- the person- the old video of Bruce- the voice of Bruce- coming from Caitlyn- really weird.

It's like hearing Renee Zelwegger's voice coming out of her face that looked nothing like her after she had plastic surgery. It just didn't compute.

(05-07-2021, 09:23 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: It’s just so bizarre…

It's creepy, is what it is.

According to an LA Times poll, Caitlyn is running at 6% in the polls.

Incidentally, it also says Newsom is cruising to victory in the recall campaign.

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2021, 12:47 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(05-11-2021, 12:44 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: According to an LA Times poll, Caitlyn is running at 6% in the polls.  

Incidentally, it also says Newsom is cruising to victory in the recall campaign.

Good. They deserve him (Newsom). I was taught from an early age that you can't fix stupid. It's the truth.

It's likely a suppression poll, but in the end, who gives a crap.

(05-11-2021, 12:44 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: According to an LA Times poll, Caitlyn is running at 6% in the polls.  

New Campaign Strategy -- Just claim election fraud and repeatedly state that I won in a landslide.  I heard Giuliani is looking for work but unfortunately, he doesn't have a computer to apply for the open legal position.