Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Report: John Kerry told Iranians about Israeli covert operations

(04-28-2021, 02:27 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 09:35 AM)mikesez Wrote: I googled nothing.  That came from memory.  You guys always forget to consider the possibility that I might know significantly more than you do.

All book smarts, no common sense..

There isn't really such thing as common sense, the more divided society becomes.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Does anybody find it odd that NBC, CBS, ABC and the other left wing networks failed to say anything about this?  For that matter does anybody find it odd that most of the major networks aren't covering the disaster at the southern border?  Where is AOC "crying" at the kids in cages basically sleeping on top of one another?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2021, 06:47 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(04-28-2021, 09:35 AM)mikesez Wrote: I googled nothing.  That came from memory.  You guys always forget to consider the possibility that I might know significantly more than you do.

I agree that some may forget.  That said, I think everyone takes into account my high level of intelligence prior to their commenting on my posts.

We probably should have some form of special identification to coincide with our levels of intelligence.  Perhaps a star icon next to our names so new members are immediately aware of the highly intelligent posters that have been identified. Kind of like a member cast system on this board.

(04-28-2021, 06:31 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Does anybody find it odd that NBC, CBS, ABC and the other left wing networks failed to say anything about this?  For that matter does anybody find it odd that most of the major networks aren't covering the disaster at the southern border?  Where is AOC "crying" at the kids in cages basically sleeping on top of one another?

What is this boarder issue you speak of ?