Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com mock draft simulator, create your own and post

(04-27-2021, 04:15 PM)Mikey Wrote: why is this here, and not in the college thread, where we have been running these sims and discussing for the past few months?

Because the Mods are the biggest bunch of worthless, low down, no good, slimy, toad sucking, fur brained, air headed, bird brained, nincompoops the world has ever known?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-27-2021, 04:29 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 04:15 PM)Mikey Wrote: why is this here, and not in the college thread, where we have been running these sims and discussing for the past few months?

Because the Mods are the biggest bunch of worthless, low down, no good, slimy, toad sucking, fur brained, air headed, bird brained, nincompoops the world has ever known?

You forgot to add, to watch the usual suspects whine about it.. Always good for a laugh..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(04-27-2021, 04:36 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 04:29 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Because the Mods are the biggest bunch of worthless, low down, no good, slimy, toad sucking, fur brained, air headed, bird brained, nincompoops the world has ever known?

You forgot to add, to watch the usual suspects whine about it.. Always good for a laugh..

And that...

For the thread: I just got a A- draft score for a draft where I took 4 tight ends and two offensive tackles. TLaw will be well protected.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I don't agree with many of PFF's grades. One prime example is Zaven Collins. I took him with pick 25 in one draft and got a "D" for that pick. I'd love for the Jaguars to take him at 25 as he has been a great player for Tulsa each season he played. Cullen will be able to utilize him in a variety of ways. It is still fun to do these drafts even if I don't agree with the grades.

It interesting how many of you Jag fans favor Defense in this draft. Our D line was horrible, but I don't see a lot of picks for d-line
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2021, 05:04 PM by RicoTx.)

Like we didn't know that already...

I know you're just trying to keep the OP from boycotting for the 17th time.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

1 - Trevor Lawrence, QB
25 - Teven Jenkins, T
33 - Pat Friermuth, TE
45 - Elijah Molden, S
65 - Quinn Meinerz, C
106 - Brady Christensen, T
130 - Jamin Davis, LB
145 - Khalil Herbert, RB
170 - Damar Hamlin, S
249 - Tommy Doyle, T
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(04-27-2021, 05:03 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 04:29 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Because the Mods are the biggest bunch of worthless, low down, no good, slimy, toad sucking, fur brained, air headed, bird brained, nincompoops the world has ever known?

what a worthless contribution to this thread. Kind of a theme with you it seems.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(04-27-2021, 05:03 PM)RicoTx Wrote:

Hahahaha

BOYCOOOOOOTTTTTTT

(04-27-2021, 05:09 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: 1 - Trevor Lawrence, QB
25 - Teven Jenkins, T
33 - Pat Friermuth, TE
45 - Elijah Molden, S
65 - Quinn Meinerz, C
130 - Jamin Davis, LB
145 - Khalil Herbert, RB
170 - Damar Hamlin, S
249 - Tommy Doyle, T

Pretty solid

Because it's just about draft time and people are excited about it.  After all, we wouldn't want any users to boycott the message board.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(04-27-2021, 05:24 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

Because it's just about draft time and people are excited about it.  After all, we wouldn't want any users to boycott the message board.

One likes to boycott, 2 of them like to whine.. It's a win win for the rest of us.. Easy entertainment  Banana
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(04-27-2021, 05:44 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 05:24 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Because it's just about draft time and people are excited about it.  After all, we wouldn't want any users to boycott the message board.

One likes to boycott, 2 of them like to whine.. It's a win win for the rest of us.. Easy entertainment  Banana
Banana?!

I’m boycotting!

(04-27-2021, 05:44 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 05:24 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Because it's just about draft time and people are excited about it.  After all, we wouldn't want any users to boycott the message board.

Since certain turds are hijacking this thread; I will respond. "Like" is not the word to use, boycott is like what I have done with Coca-Cola, I don't drink it anymore, boycott is not watching the NBA or the MLB ever again and I won't. When and if I boycott it will be because as a fan I have no other recourse to show my displeasure with actions of the team or the league. I love the NFL, but if the NFL Is going to spit in my face and call me a racist, then why in the hell would I want to support that? I have no problem doing it, the NFL is a luxury, not a need. I can live without it. So, I am hoping that that NFL will just get back to playing football and leave politics out of it, if they continue down the woke path, then I will decide when I have had enough. And certain turds can take it or leave it, I DON"T CARE....

(04-27-2021, 05:10 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 05:03 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Like we didn't know that already...

what a worthless contribution to this thread. Kind of a theme with you it seems.

And what a worthless, repetitive, thread to begin with.  How many mock draft threads are open already.  So the worthless contribution to it seems appropriate.

I thought you were blocking me?  About as much truth to that as you boycotting.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(04-27-2021, 05:09 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: 1 - Trevor Lawrence, QB
25 - Teven Jenkins, T
33 - Pat Friermuth, TE
45 - Elijah Molden, S
65 - Quinn Meinerz, C
130 - Jamin Davis, LB
145 - Khalil Herbert, RB
170 - Damar Hamlin, S
249 - Tommy Doyle, T

I'd sign up for this one. Love the way you addressed offensive line. My favorite picks other than Lawrence are Freirmuth and Molden. Many would wait until 45 for Freirmuth, but he may be gone by then. Molden is this year's Winfield who will be a pro-bowl nickelback.

(04-27-2021, 05:02 PM)Ronster Wrote: It interesting how many of you Jag fans favor Defense in this draft. Our D line was horrible, but I don't see a lot of picks for d-line

Finally someone that can see! Most of these mocks have only 3 defensive players and most are CB and Safety. 

I’m all for getting a bonafide Safety but I can’t stomach another 200 yards and 3TDs when we play the Titans.

(04-28-2021, 01:33 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 05:02 PM)Ronster Wrote: It interesting how many of you Jag fans favor Defense in this draft. Our D line was horrible, but I don't see a lot of picks for d-line

Finally someone that can see! Most of these mocks have only 3 defensive players and most are CB and Safety. 

I’m all for getting a bonafide Safety but I can’t stomach another 200 yards and 3TDs when we play the Titans.

There is a reason Meyer wants to build a top 5 D-line. He isn't dumb, he knows defense is important.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(04-28-2021, 01:33 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:

Exactly, one safety, now a 3-4 linebacker or edge

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2021, 09:48 AM by Mikey.)

was more a criticism on the OP being about two months behind yet again, posting stuff that's already been beaten to death in another forum, but I'm no stranger to self-loathing, either. You're doing well, keep it up.

Praise mod Ninja

(04-27-2021, 04:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 04:36 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: You forgot to add, to watch the usual suspects whine about it.. Always good for a laugh..

And that...

For the thread: I just got a A- draft score for a draft where I took 4 tight ends and two offensive tackles. TLaw will be well protected.

CHUMPIONSHIP!